Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion) (4043 Views)

Warning! Graphic Content Viewers Discretion Is Advised... / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] / Little Pleasures Under The Sheets…..(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion) by CosmicGoat: 5:43pm On May 22, 2019
Got into a trance this morning...
As a cosmic being i knew my metaphysical half was relaying messages to me due to my elevated and refined organic frequency...
Before i knew it, I was elevating and accelerating into the cosmos.... Firing through space at the speed of light....
I came across things out of this world,
Look to the left and you'll see a stars vagína shocked impregnated with planets teeming of life...
Look to the right and you'll see the secrets of the universe unfolding....
I could feel my frequency getting higher.. More refined, then I got back to earth and met a very pleasant scene.
I was in a rainforest .With trees having luxurious leaves and evergreen bodies.... Trees with female bodies...
I closed my eyes and opened it once more...
But the third eye was opened this time.
I could see.
And I beheld a wonderful sight....
A mosquito feeding on my parts.... shocked

I wanted to stop it my a voice said "stop". The cosmos spoke to me.... I was sharing my essence with the wonderful working of nature.
It removed its proboscis from me, and it felt as if a million phalluses was ejaculating on me alone...
The feeling was heavenly... I shouted in pleasure.....
Then I woke up.

The Cosmos is a wonderful place.

#CosmicGoat

3 Likes

Re: Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion) by SweetBuns(f): 6:01pm On May 22, 2019
What the fúck did I just read?

1 Like

Re: Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion) by Biglittlelois(f): 6:04pm On May 22, 2019
Op is you okay undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion) by TheOdd1sOut: 6:08pm On May 22, 2019
Wetin person no go read for nairaland
Re: Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 22, 2019
With weed in my hand right now, I’m just trying to picture your write up. ITS WEIRD BRO.
Re: Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion) by dawnomike(m): 6:46pm On May 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Op is you okay undecided
He figuratively OK. grin
Re: Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion) by Jacqueline22(f): 7:07pm On May 22, 2019
Please I’m not understanding
Re: Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion) by CosmicGoat: 7:20pm On May 22, 2019
stupidity:
With weed in my hand right now, I’m just trying to picture your write up. ITS WEIRD BRO.
Its not weird bro. It called enlightenment.
To understand me, you need to open your mind's eye
Re: Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion) by OgaVoltron: 7:47pm On May 22, 2019
You spoilt the narrative when you inserted your inner fantasies of a million phalluses cuming on you. WTF! & NO way cosmic & goat go together.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion) by aristocratic5(m): 7:53pm On May 22, 2019
This is the handi work of WEED
Re: Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion) by CosmicGoat: 11:07pm On May 22, 2019
OgaVoltron:
You spoilt the narrative when you inserted your inner fantasies of a million phalluses cuming on you. WTF! & NO way cosmic & goat go together.
My name goes well, a mortal like you won't understand.
I wouldn't expect it.
Re: Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion) by CosmicGoat: 11:10pm On May 22, 2019
aristocratic5:
This is the handi work of WEED
Weed is not a Truth opener but it is only a way to the Truth opener.

1 Like

Re: Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 30, 2020
...a million phalluses ejaculating on you?...
undecided

1 Like

Re: Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 09, 2020
CosmicGoat:

Weed is not a Truth opener but it is only a way to the Truth opener.
hmm. Weed
Re: Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion) by JONSYN7154: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Please I’m not understanding
. Nothing to understand that the trash he posted.
Re: Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
CosmicGoat:
Its not weird bro. It called enlightenment. To understand me, you need to open your mind's eye
how do i do that?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Called Out Her Husband's Ex Girlfriend On IG / My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony / Ladies. U Find Out Your Man Drink Garri & Sometimes Eat Puff Puff Or Sugarcane..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.