Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust (38848 Views)

Customs Begins Sale Of Seized Food Items, To Sell Rice At N10,000 / Trouble Looms For Some Private Jet Owners As Customs Begins Crackdown / Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by aifagbafenikan: 8:32am On May 23, 2019
Okay now
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Bamzzz(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2019
[are they auctioning the fake drugs too? quote author=umahiprinceblog post=78625111]

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/just-in-customs-begins-online-auction-of-seized-vehicles-goods.html[/quote]
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Kendumazy(m): 8:33am On May 23, 2019
Forget it joor
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Frezhkid10(m): 8:35am On May 23, 2019
Slow and steady...we would get there..
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Chinashopping84: 8:35am On May 23, 2019
Mango mango would enter as usual.we ship from China to Nigeria and we source products for you.
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by unitysheart(m): 8:36am On May 23, 2019
princekalani:
i do not trust this your source, looks fake.

The auction site is authentic
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by XavierD(f): 8:36am On May 23, 2019
Scam scam scam.

Don't bid, don't participate , don't engage a customs for this. It is a scam
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Efomeh2020(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2019
SCAM ALERT!
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by ishawlar: 8:39am On May 23, 2019
Una done enter one chance. Orevuá
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by jaxxy(m): 8:46am On May 23, 2019
I wud advice people to be careful there are fake and scam sites and info about this arround.

Some are even clone sites. Lol

1 Like

Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Agugbadin: 8:49am On May 23, 2019
Opinionated:
I hope there won't be wuruwuru.

Many of the vehicles I saw on their website are scraps
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by don4real18(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2019
I want to buy the Rolls Royce for 100k. grin
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by 2T215: 8:54am On May 23, 2019
The auction was already completed before they made it known. You can check https://app1.trade.gov.ng/eauction/auction/list/all/5?viewType=table&sortby=endDate&sortorder=asc

post=78638379:

This is unprecedented in the history of this country.
In previous years, The criminals and looters always shared all these cars among them selves without thinking twice or letting the populace know about it.
That is how Atiku Mboma started making his money as the Oga at the top in Customs, well before he became the number 2 man to OBJ and moved to a bigger scale of corruption.

Slow and steady, we will get to a New and better Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by tillaman(m): 9:01am On May 23, 2019
Are they going to auction the green too??

I go like buy some vintage kush o!
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On May 23, 2019
2T215:
The auction was already completed before they made it known. You can check https://app1.trade.gov.ng/eauction/auction/list/all/5?viewType=table&sortby=endDate&sortorder=asc

2017 link
Anyways, thank you sir for your time for the link!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2019
post=78639480:

2017 link
Anyways, thank you sir for your time for the link!

you provide the link for the current bid
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Asquare84(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2019
okonja:
Where is the link to bid?

*UPDATES*

This is the portal for current auction....There is nothing. @OP, Are you sure?

the auction for this week just finish yesterday noon, you can check from next week monday
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by aspiring44: 9:15am On May 23, 2019
priest54:
still the customs people will buy the good ones while scrap will be sold to the public.Nigeria is a Scam

You are more than right. one former CG was questioned about 2,600 vehicles when held sway as the CG .

What does it cost to be transparent and accountable.

Selfish aggrandizement is the order of the day.
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by platinum131(m): 9:17am On May 23, 2019
post=78638379:

In previous years, The criminals and looters always shared all these cars among them selves without thinking twice or letting the populace know about it.
That is how Atiku Mboma started making his money as the Oga at the top in Customs, well before he became the number 2 man to OBJ and moved to a bigger scale of corruption.

God bless Nigeria.

Seun ..you need to add 'dislike' or 'totally irrelevant' to your list of options..
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by CyberWolf: 9:17am On May 23, 2019
paymentvoucher:
I have started bidding...||| I hope I win One or two
Thahs a scam site

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Spatta: 9:20am On May 23, 2019
Lies
I just open the Nigeria Custom Website and nothing indicate imminent sale, In fact, the website is as Dead as a Nigerian Universities website where you have a link to request for Transcript and no responsible officer will get back to you, They just display the picture of the arrogant Custom boss who refuse to wear uniform because His father Buhari is the one running the show, or rather running nothing because he is too old to know how a country is run
Don't trust the corrupt custom, the news is said to be coming from Benin, sounds like Yahoo custom Branch to me

5 Likes

Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by deewhydoski(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2019
paymentvoucher:
I have started bidding...||| I hope I win One or two
What is the meaning of product unique ID
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Stillthebest: 9:25am On May 23, 2019
post=78638379:

God bless Nigeria.

When you talk about these people talk about divine providence too, and try to go away from what that's not on record and that are just mere allegations.
This Atiku was an assistant comptroller then, what could he have done that he's comptroller couldn't do? As of today, nearly everyone in Nigeria knows not the comptroller's name but people know Atiku here and abroad.

This Atiku, have you ever wondered how he became the VP? How he met Sheu Musa Yara'dua? His relationship with Oyewole Fashawe(a close friend to Obj) even before he met Obj? In fact, the matriarch of Fasawe told him that he would be a leader at age 52-54 in Nigeria(the woman was a great seer in Ondo state)
He had met Yara'dua while he's a director at custom when Yara'dua( a retd general)having had a fluntuating biz in banking, hospitality, and others, due to unstable govt policies. He had wanted to try trading in rice and beans and had gone to meet Atiku, Atiku directed him and explained to him how to write the then pres. Ibrahim babangida, the result that gave Sheu a whooping profit beyond his thinking in the importation o the rice and beans thus, prompted him to come back to Atiku To show appreciation with some "tokens".
Atiku refused the money and simply told him he was doing his job. This was the single reason Yara'dua kept him close and thus told Obadanjo while they were both in prisons to make sure he compensated Atiku if things turned out for good. Because, he would always visit them at the prison, even when Yara'dua never knew he would die in that prison.

These people are what Nigeria politics want them to look like.
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by roxey: 9:27am On May 23, 2019
is it me or is it that all d cars have been bought,all I can see from d site is bid closed on all d auctions,even d ones for 22/05/19,can someone put me through
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28am On May 23, 2019
Stillthebest:

When you talk about these people talk about divine providence too, and try to go away from what that's not on record and that are just mere allegations.
This Atiku was an assistant comptroller then, what could he have done that he's comptroller couldn't do? As of today, nearly everyone in Nigeria knows not the comptroller's name but people know Atiku here and abroad.

This Atiku, have you ever wondered how he became the VP? How he met Sheu Musa Yara'dua? His relationship with Oyewole Fashawe(a close friend to Obj) even before he met Obj? In fact, the matriarch of Fasawe told him that he would be a leader at age 52-54 in Nigeria(the woman was a great seer in Ondo state)
He had met Yara'dua while he's a director at custom when Yara'dua having had a fluntuating biz in banking, hospitality, and others, due to unstable govt policies. He had wanted to try trading in rice and beans and had gone to meet Atiku, Atiku directed him and explained to him how to write the then pres. Ibrahim babangida, the result that gave Sheu a whooping profit beyond his thinking in the importation o the rice and beans thus, prompted him to come back to Atiku To show appreciation with some "tokens".
Atiku refused the money and simply told him he was doing his job. This was the single reasons Yara'dua kept him close and thus told Obadanjo while they were both in prisons to make sure he compensate Atiku if things turns out for good.

These people are what Nigeria politics want them to look like.

Okay, thank you very much sir.
This reply is to acknowledge your post.
Do have a nice day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Makanjuola89: 9:29am On May 23, 2019
There is no news for car auctioning on their website so where did OP get his news from?

Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2019
I'd like to key into this. ...pls AutoReportNg, AutoJosh and Gazzuzz I'm counting on you all. educate me on what to do.
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by Fixedgames12824: 9:30am On May 23, 2019
See below

Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by emperorzz(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2019
which one is canabis saliva again? undecided
Re: Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust by skywhity: 9:38am On May 23, 2019
i hate this country. how will u sell another persons sweat just like that , because of the so called law . if u call it countryband . that mean u don't need to sell it in the country because it will be hazardous to the citizens of the country. Bleep this post .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Visits Amala Joint After Picking His Presidential Nomination Form (Video) / Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) / Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.