Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love (2654 Views)

Sexual Mistakes Women Make In Bed / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by ty4real123: 10:23pm On May 22, 2019
Relationships and the issue of love can be so complicated at
times and being in love is a different ball game entirely and I
am sure you will agree with me that falling in love changes a
person’s personality over time.
When men and women fall in love, they act differently and
react differently to situations.From experience, I have come to realise that when women are in love, they do so with everything they have.One thing women fail to realise is that when they are in love,they make silly mistakes which they ought to avoid completely.Those silly mistakes are:

1- Thinking the other person is also in love with you:
This is one of the silly mistakes women make when in love.
I do not think it is right to assume that the person you are in
love with also feels the same way about you.Often times, women think the level of love they feel is also the same as that of the other person which may not be so.Although certain signs may make you feel so but do not
conclude in your heart that you are both in love with each
other.

2 - Doing everything to please whom you are in love with:
A lot of ladies can go the extra mile for a man they are in love with but most of the time, men take such women for granted.This is one of the silly mistakes women make just because they are in love and they do this to their detriment.
What ever happened to making yourself happy?

3- Being too needy:
Any woman who is madly in love with any man will surely
demand his attention at all times.If a man sees that you cannot live or do without him, he will not have any respect for you and will treat you anyhow.This is one of the commonest of all the silly mistakes women make when in love.

4- Thinking the world revolves around him or her:
8 Silly Mistakes Women make when they are in Love
This is surely one of the silly mistakes women in love make
that leaves them disappointed.If you are so much in love and all you do is think only of that person then you might be in for a surprise.This is because if you focus all your energy on just that one person, you might regret it in the long run.

5- Neglecting the warning signs:
When a woman is in love, she may overlook some certain
warning signs that might be helpful to her.Often times, being in love tends to make one blind to other important matters.
Everything he does seems perfect to you but you are indirectly oblivious of certain attitudes he might have.

6- Spending all you have on him:
8 Silly Mistakes Women make when they are in Love
Spending all you have on him is one of the silly mistakes a
woman in love can ever make.Not only does it make you look desperate, it also shows that you don’t have plans for your money. If a man knows he can always get money from you, he will certainly do things that will appeal to your emotion so you can give him what he wants.But doing this all in the name of love is one big mistake you”llever make because you will regret your actions later in life.

7- Trusting him too much:
Falling in love with someone and wholeheartedly trusting him without thinking twice might not be a good thing for you.
If you trust him so much without being sure of who he really
is, you might be alone one day having no one to confide in.

8- Telling him all your secrets:
If you say you are in love with someone and end up revealing
all your secrets to him, you might be making a big mistake.
This is because he may not be someone you can trust.
Falling in love is good and wonderful but be careful so you do not make silly mistakes some women make.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by rosy4u(f): 10:53pm On May 22, 2019
Makes sense kiss

1 Like

Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by CuntMiner(m): 11:00pm On May 22, 2019
i just changed it to 'men', and i can relate well wit my self
Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by Hintona(f): 11:55pm On May 22, 2019
Men behave like this too
Nonsense
Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by Nobody: 2:30am On May 23, 2019
Hintona:
Men behave like this too
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by Easybela(f): 3:25am On May 23, 2019
undecided this love of a thing works like a spell, it can happen to both man and woman,many people are busy dating themselves.

1 Like

Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by Nobody: 3:27am On May 23, 2019
Women don't fall in love, we make strategic bets

6 Likes

Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by HashtagMoniker(m): 4:13am On May 23, 2019
Not just women, men too. I have been in positions like this before.
Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by anthonyuncle(m): 5:47am On May 23, 2019
dey dia dey talk like say u never do them before
Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by helinues: 5:49am On May 23, 2019
Love or lust?
Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by loswhite(m): 6:02am On May 23, 2019
Foolish post.... Everybody is now love expert ..lol
How is it a mistake to do these things? This are the reasons why you will see a girl that loves her man and she will be holding back all in the name of I don't want him to take it for granted. The point is if both of you hold back , all because of the above "silly mistake", can you say you have a relationship?
Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by femi4: 6:30am On May 23, 2019
rosy4u:
Makes sense kiss
you ve done all b4
Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by Deepfeel(m): 6:42am On May 23, 2019
Most of these things mentioned by op are not really mistakes, the are genuine act of love, when you are in love you love without holding back, you love wholeheartedly, both women and men who are genuinely in love do these things you call mistakes, the are not really mistakes, you just love fearlessly

1 Like

Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by Yahman1(m): 6:54am On May 23, 2019
[quote author=Isinweke post=78633819][/quote]Lol, where do u see this guys pics from?
Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by mr1759: 7:08am On May 23, 2019
they can insult their father for the sake of love
Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by rosy4u(f): 11:58am On May 23, 2019
femi4:
you ve done all b4

I've done some I regretted and I've learnt from them cool
Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by femi4: 12:23pm On May 23, 2019
rosy4u:

I've done some I regretted and I've learnt from them cool
we are all human after all
Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by Nobody: 8:04am On May 27, 2019
Incredibly strong smiley
Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by Planet3xi: 2:31pm On May 28, 2019
Amakavula:

I agree
Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by macello4(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2019
abeg na to Bleep just dey hungry me now joor
Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2019
Amakavula:

Women do fall in love like men, maybe you haven't shaa
Re: 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2019
macello4:
abeg na to Bleep just dey hungry me now joor

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? / I Said It That She Want To Use Me / After Getting High On Drugs And Alcohol See How These Two Pretty Ladies Ended Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.