Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Said It That She Want To Use Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said It That She Want To Use Me (2661 Views)

Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Said It That She Want To Use Me by goodman41: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Reference to my previous Post https://www.nairaland.com/5777845/never-wanted-sex-first-visit I called my girl that I'm coming to know her family and she said okay I should come that while coming I should buy soap and cream for her which I bought. she sent address that I should stop at their Mark square.
On getting to their market square I called her but she said I should wait there that she will come and pick me there, I waited I didn't see my girl I called she didn't pick after 30 minutes I called but her phone was off I waited and called again her phone was still off, I got angry and enter motor and went back, on my way back I saw her two missed calls, I decided to call her which she picked and I told her I waited her but her phone was off so I decided to go back she started saying that her phone was down that she went to charge it small before coming to pink me. when I got home she texted and start begging asking when will I coming again I told her that am not coming that she should come and collect the soap cream she said I should buy for her. on Thursday she called that she will come on Friday morning and go in the evening because her mother will not allow her to sleep outside. she even came before 10 am and cooked for me. we had wonderful sex that she was moaning loud and screaming horni! horni! is sweet oo! is sweet oo!
when she was about to go she collected her soap and cream and I gave 1500 for her transport but her transport for going and coming is 1300 but this girl left angrily without me seeing her off that the money is small for her transport. her number was off through out that night she left in the morning I called and started asking why she left angrily but she said she doesn't has strength to talk to me that I should call later, so later I called her but she busy my call, I have decided not to call her again and move on with my life.

1 Like

Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by dukeprince50: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Maybe she doesn't want to let her parents know she has a bf and she doesn't want to hurt u.
I'll advice u take things slow with her,

how old is she?
How is her relationship with her parents?

If she's a student and probably not in her late or mid twenties then I'll say she's embarrassed telling her parents she's dating. Some parents will always make their children not come close to them.
Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by youngest85(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Why do you have to tell us how the sex went?
I don't believe you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
goodman41:
Reference to my previous Post https://www.nairaland.com/5777845/never-wanted-sex-first-visit I called my girl that I'm coming to know her family and she said okay I should come that while coming I should buy soap and cream for her which I bought. she sent address that I should stop at their Mark square.
On getting to their market square I called her but she said I should wait there that she will come and pick me there, I waited I didn't see my girl I called she didn't pick after 30 minutes I called but her phone was off I waited and called again her phone was still off, I got angry and enter motor and went back, on my way back I saw her two missed calls, I decided to call her which she picked and I told her I waited her but her phone was off so I decided to go back she started saying that her phone was down that she went to charge it small before coming to pink me. when I got home she texted and start begging asking when will I coming again I told her that am not coming that she should come and collect the soap cream she said I should buy for her. on Thursday she called that she will come on Friday morning and go in the evening because her mother will not allow her to sleep outside. she even came before 10 am and cooked for me. we had wonderful sex that she was moaning loud and screaming horni! horni! is sweet oo! is sweet oo!
when she was about to go she collected her soap and cream and I gave 1500 for her transport but her transport for going and coming is 1300 but this girl left angrily without me seeing her off that the money is small for her transport. her number was off through out that night she left in the morning I called and started asking why she left angrily but she said she doesn't has strength to talk to me that I should call later, so later I called her but she busy my call, I have decided not to call her again and move on with my life.

U were so stupid that I wanted to bliv u but as u told us that sex part, I knew ur story was fake

Mumu guy was even telling us the sex part..

It shows u r a weak man, a pussy, a sissy.

I'm sure na uur type go dey fvck girl n dey moan ontop grin

Abi u want to lie dt u didn't moan when fvcking her grin

Ode, u coming online to form commando but we know that u actually Jonny pussy Jonny mumu grin
Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
youngest85:
I don't believe you

Thank u sir.. U sound reasonable.. Wanted to bliv him. But cudnt again grin
Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by Duru9(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
So what should we do with this thread inside this lock down

1 Like

Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by goodman41: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
dukeprince50:
Maybe she doesn't want to let her parents know she has a bf and she doesn't want to hurt u.

how old is she?

If she's a student and probably not in her late or mid twenties then I'll say she's embarrassed telling her parents she's dating. Some parents will always make their children not come close to them.
she is 24 her father is late but when we were having good time on that Friday she told me that her mother was not even around that day. she even pleaded I should come tomorrow been Easter Sunday so that her mother will be around but am on duty shift tomorrow. she now said that I should come any Sunday I like but my problem now is that she left angrily and not picking my calls
Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by SavageBoy: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
How many active covid-19 cases do we now have in Nigeria
Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
SavageBoy:
You be Mumu man grin

Not only mumu but a sissy ass of a pussy nigga.. Woman still dey shack am.. Maybe the girl sef dey knack another guy for her area with better moaning gringringrin than the one is coming to tell us online
Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by Ablemax(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Op, you should have snap the pvssy so that I shot be able to see the sweet in the middle
Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
goodman41:

You aren't f u c k i n g her properly jooor.

Infact you don't know how to f u c k a girl well.

If you really bleeped her well, na she and her parent go dey ask for you to come see them not you asking to see then.

NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by agbangam: 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Na wa for you OP, u for try give her up to 3k. I know you bought her cream and soap but u for still try give her 3k. Me sef wey be guy dey vex for u. Baba spend for your woman or one guy out there will help you do that.
Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by SafiuMuhammedO: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:

how old is she?

[/s]
Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by sapeleboi(m): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
olosho loading .................. be wise my guy

Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by CAPSLOCKED: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
goodman41:
we had wonderful sex that she was moaning loud and screaming horni! horni! is sweet oo! is sweet oo!

CHAI. I DON SUFFER!
Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by Stacyomolola(f): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
youngest85:
I don't believe you
grin grin grin It actually made the story more juicy and easy to fore-tell his illusions
Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by fattprince(m): 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stacyomolola:

grin grin grin It actually made the story more juicy and easy to fore-tell his illusions
Why am I seeing you everywhere?
Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

CHAI. I DON SUFFER!
Hot Hot is sweet oo is sweet oo gringringringrin
Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by Stacyomolola(f): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2020
fattprince:
Why am I seeing you everywhere?
Why are u everywhere?
Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by explosiveskull(m): 11:01pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:

goodman41:
I went to my sister's house, met this fine and curvy girl, try to play love with her but all to no avail.
In the night it happend that we have to sleep in the same room, when she fell into deep sleep I pulled down her pant and started finggering her, the more i fingger her the more she get wet and oil like 30 minuits without her knowing what was going on, when I became too hot i wanted to insert my dick but there was no condom, so i tried to control my self, Besides her pussy was having an odour and too much wet. When i started sleeping she woke up and went to wee wee when she came back i try to romance her to see her reaction but she declined and move away from me, i be came confused if she didn't know all the finggering i have been performing on her. please girls is it possible to fingger a girl for like 1 hour without her knowing what is going on while she was sleeping?

This guy is a confirmed rapist

1 Like

Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by PureGoldh(m): 12:24am On May 19, 2020
Musa is just speechless ontop dx matter
Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by Nobody: 12:26am On May 19, 2020
Why do NIGERIAN guys like to give girls money like she's their responsibility?
Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by Sambai65(m): 4:54am On May 19, 2020
pDudd:
Why do NIGERIAN guys like to give girls money like she's their responsibility?
Na waiting make Ghana and south Africa they attacked them be that,they want money to impress their babe
Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by XXLMANDIGO: 5:07am On May 19, 2020
undecided
Re: I Said It That She Want To Use Me by Michelle55: 8:46am On May 19, 2020
The only thing wey full this Op head na sex, nothing else.. cry
Sha no follow Toto matter die trowey cos las las na another nigga go continue the knacking on your behalf undecided
Uwa nmebi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lesbian Lady S*x Video Leaked By Friend 18+ / My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends / How Do I Remain Friends With This Girl Without Feeling A Thing For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.