Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later (5764 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 28, 2019
LordReed:

Better believe it, he is that intense.
Jealousy, da da da da! grin

Jealousy da da da da! grin

Jealousy is the root of hatred! grin

Lolz! wink
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
Jealousy, da da da da! grin

Jealousy da da da da! grin

Jealousy is the root of hatred! grin

Lolz! wink

Jealous of chihuahua chewing your príck? LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2019
fieryy:

Lol, I still love his dramatic ass though grin He's such a diva grin

Nailed it in one. LMFAO!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 28, 2019
LordReed:

Jealous of chihuahua chewing your príck? LMFAO!
Yeah! grin

It's desperate sabrinoise the chihuahua that you responded to that made me sing that classic jealousy song to you.

You just can't stand someone showing jesusjnr some love can you?

If not what had the conversation to do with Lordreed?

After now you'd say you're just a spectator, even when you are working even harder than your helpless chihuahua to ensure that her losing margin is less embarrassing.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah! grin

It's desperate sabrinoise the chihuahua that you responded to that made me sing that classic jealousy song to you.

You just can't stand someone showing jesusjnr some love can you?

If not what had the conversation to do with Lordreed?

After now you'd say you're just a spectator, even when you are working even harder than your helpless chihuahua to ensure that her losing margin is less embarrassing.

LMFAO! Oh my fucking days, jesusjnr you should start a comedy show. LMFAO!

If body dey hot you, drink water
No come, come dey form like butter
Because I know say you know say I know you
And no be every dressing go fit you (Ehen!)
Make you no make me mara eh
Attentiveness for my matter eh
I no fit halla
I no fit shout
I no wan make, na me and you dem talk about
And if I tell you say I like you
Abeg no let shakara come dey kill you
That time 30 billion no go do you
That time EDUMOGA no go see you
Ehen
And if I start to dey stress you
Let me know because I no want to vex you
Bottom line, na only you wey know you
The same time you go do wetin wey favour you
Ahh
Oyi
Alo ma nyeótukpo
So make we do the thing jeje, make we do the live-show
Eh aih eh eh
Oyi
Alo nma'iye góligbo
So just be living your life and do the thing jeje, live-show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aEcIrq027U

Make you dey check yourself
Before you come dey do wetin go cast you
Cause I don try for your matter
Make you butter, make you no dey do pass you
Cause I go do my own and you go do your own
Anything wey remain na bon we go bon
Cause life is too short for debating
Levels too cure for you, na wetin?
Ahh
Oyi
Alo ma nyeótukpo
So make we do the thing jeje, make we do the live-show
Eh aih eh eh
Oyi
Alo nma'iye góligbo
So just be living your life and do the thing jeje, live-show
Live show, live show

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 28, 2019
Mwahahahahaaa!!! Your worst nightmare is back grin. Jesusjnr come o! Food don ready! Come out and face me, you demented carcass. You ludicrous excuse for a human being. Arise! Ariiise!! Ariiiiise and fight for your dead preeq.

ARISE!!!!!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by losprince(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
Mwahahahahaaa!!! Your worst nightmare is back grin. Jesusjnr come o! Food don ready! Come out and face me, you demented carcass. You ludicrous excuse for a human being. Arise! Ariiise!! Ariiiiise and fight for your dead preeq.

ARISE!!!!!!!

You are having way too much fun... I envy you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 28, 2019
Bwahahahaa!! The tears are beginning to flow grin grin. Listen to how miserable you sound. You are a yaba leftist. You think say u smart but u be fool. You are just pained that i hit u so hard. As you unwittingly and unknowingly confessed nobody ever hit u that hard ever. Why would any God support an arrogant, spiteful, impotent, jobless masquerade like you? The very first day u mess up i treat ur fùck-up! You are not reliable or believable. You dey find who u go hold responsible for ur poor decision and bad manners. Everyone here and in other threads watching us are telling you that u went low still u dey claim highest scorer. u messed up yourself and you will surely bear the consequences. This is just the beginning. You're just pained that i hit you this bad. The thing really touch you for the very wrong spot grin. I can see your pain but that's my gain. If u think say i no u from adams u r wrong. I have been frying better fishes here. I have had several fights with people but none have ever messed up or descended to your length of low. You are a lying, shameless hypocrite. You are very low if u don't know. The thing be say u tink say i be like your other victims so that u can treat me foolishly the way u do to them. You dey insult them dem dey reason with you. I ain't like that. No time for reasoning anymore. You blew your chance when stepped on my foot. I no send u and I am not afraid of anyone. I no day follow any religion so u no fit cage me. I am a liberal
atheist and anyhow i see things I take am. Depressed chimpanzee like you. Anybody way oppose u na satan zombie. Deluded mor0n. I go show u say 'knack' and 'beat' na two different things. I no owe person, person no owe me. As u say
u no go sleep for that
country so, really i go help you open those filthy eyes d reason why ur mama no go die better na because she refuse to flush ur features, giving birth to a disease of a child.
jesusjnr:
Lolzzzzzzzz! grin

They said everyone hates me, no one likes me here in Nairaland and I did have any support here in Nairaland.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 28, 2019
losprince:

You are having way too much fun... I envy you.
grin grin grin
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2019
I have been on this discourse with two religious giants of the Catholic faith, @ubenedictus and the other that god's by the name @9inches and we still have not been able to resolve the issues at hand.

I therefore employ other Christians and religious giants to join this conversation and help us all resolve the issues involved.
I joined the thread from the page 4.

Thank you
C.A

Here is the link to thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5128731/oblate-eusebius-oguizu-dead-founder/3
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 28, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! Oh my fucking days, jesusjnr you should start a comedy show. LMFAO!
If body dey hot you, drink water No come, come dey form like butter Because I know say you know say I know you And no be every dressing go fit you (Ehen!) Make you no make me mara eh Attentiveness for my matter eh I no fit halla I no fit shout I no wan make, na me and you dem talk about And if I tell you say I like you Abeg no let shakara come dey kill you That time 30 billion no go do you That time EDUMOGA no go see you Ehen And if I start to dey stress you Let me know because I no want to vex you Bottom line, na only you wey know you The same time you go do wetin wey favour you Ahh Oyi Alo ma nyeótukpo So make we do the thing jeje, make we do the live-show Eh aih eh eh Oyi Alo nma'iye góligbo So just be living your life and do the thing jeje, live-show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aEcIrq027U
Make you dey check yourself Before you come dey do wetin go cast you Cause I don try for your matter Make you butter, make you no dey do pass you Cause I go do my own and you go do your own Anything wey remain na bon we go bon Cause life is too short for debating Levels too cure for you, na wetin? Ahh Oyi Alo ma nyeótukpo So make we do the thing jeje, make we do the live-show Eh aih eh eh Oyi Alo nma'iye góligbo So just be living your life and do the thing jeje, live-show Live show, live show
ROFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Martinez39(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2019
ON THE DAY OF RAPTURE

MARTINEZ39 : (looks at jesusjnr)
JESUSJNR : (looks at martinez39) What? undecided
MARTINEZ39 : so you didn't make it?
JESUSJNR : it's surprising, I thought I was a foremost discipline of my master Jesus Christ. Where did I go wrong?
MARTINEZ39 : I am not surprised. I always knew you were going to rot in hell.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2019
Martinez39:
ON THE DAY OF RAPTURE

MARTINEZ39 : (looks at jesusjnr)
JESUSJNR : (looks at martinez39) What? undecided
MARTINEZ39 : so you didn't make it?
JESUSJNR : it's surprising, I thought I was a foremost discipline of my master Jesus Christ. Where did I go wrong?
MARTINEZ39 : I am not surprised. I always knew you were going to rot in hell.

LMFAO!
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2019
We are soon going to have to declare TKO so that jesusjnr can rest o! Chihuahua don nearly chop hin prÌck finish o! LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 28, 2019
You don die tey tey. Your life on Nairaland is flashing before your eyes. You're done and dusted. Chronic rètard. Degenerate troglodyte. Herpes-infested carcass. Your body odour bad sote if you enter mortuary, dead bodies go leave their grave dey run grin. Such a stupid scam you are. Be waiting there. Keep pursuing what is not pursuing you. Hopeless failure like you. Keep ignoring if you like, but people are reading grin grin. You can never be taken seriously again.
jesusjnr:
The end of atheism is nigh! grin

No amount of deluded Satan zombies as the one upstairs could do anything to change that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by TheArranger(m): 10:09pm On May 28, 2019
LordReed:
We are soon going to have to declare TKO so that jesusjnr can rest o! Chihuahua don nearly chop hin prÌck finish o! LMFAO!
As in eh. Lmfao.... This is destruction!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by MuttleyLaff: 12:42am On May 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yURRmWtbTbo
Lyrics
You know, I was
I was wondering, you know
If you could keep on
Because the force
It's got a lot of power
And it make me feel like ah
It make me feel like… oooh!

Lovely is the feeling now
Fever, temperatures rising now
Power is the force, the vow
That makes it happen, it asks no questions why
So get closer
To my body now
Just love me
'Til you don't know how

Keep on with the force don't stop
Don't stop 'til you get enough

Touch me and I feel on fire
Ain't nothing like a love desire
I'm melting (I'm melting)
Like hot candle wax
Sensation (oh sensation)
Lovely where we're at
So let love take us through the hours
I won't be complaining
'Cause this is love power

Heartbreak enemy despise
Eternal (oh, eternal)
Love shines in my eyes
So let love take us through the hours
I won't be complaining
'Cause your love is alright, alright

Lovely is the feeling now
I won't be complaining
The force is love power

Songwriter: Michael Jackson
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough lyrics
© Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 3:30am On May 29, 2019
LordReed:
Lolz! grin

What else would be expected of an honourable member of sabrinoise the chihuahua's supporters club, but to declare their sweetheart chihuahua whose tail has become permanently rooted to her stomach after receiving the pummeling of her sorry life?

It could be likened to supporters of Banbury United in an FA cup mismatch against Man City F.C. declaring their sweetheart chihuahua club winner despite being already down by 7 goals to 0(kondo) in the 1st half of the 1st fourty-five, Lolz! grin

But who could blame the sorry losers - who are already praying to God who they don't believe exists for the match official to blow the final whistle of the match in the first half, so that they could all go home and be saved further embarrassment - from trying to draw inspiration from anything else they could possibly find, seeing their dearly beloved chihuahua being subjected to such extent of humiliation?

I'm not that heartless to prevent them from having their imaginary moment, and piling yet more misery on the most miserable chihuahua supporters to add to the agony of such a demoralizing defeat.

So let her win the tie for going illegal and biting below the belt, spewing out all sorts of trash out of the abundance of her scum-filled heart, like the several abuses of my mum and calling her all sorts of names, like a prostitute, rotten hole, etc., despite being a woman herself.

That's at least seven red cards already, and only sorry losers do that, and only losers could declare such a loser winner for desperately resorting to illegal means, because that's the only way sorry losers could win, by illegality, and cheating.

Hence I can't resort to such disgraceful tactics, being a winner by character and already having such an unassailable lead.

So even if I lose some body parts to the losing desperate chihuahua, it's a very small price to pay for inevitable emphatic victory.

"She don nearly chop off hin ..... finish oh" reminds me of Mike Tyson who turned to a cannibal and was chopping off the ear of Evander Holyfield with his teeth, in response to the legal battering he was receiving from the end Evander's deadly blows.

So Mike Tyson should have been declared winner by illegal chop-out, for he won the ear of Evander Holy field, Lolz! grin

Only his sorry loser's supporters could ever assume a thing like that. But sadly for them, the winner is not determined by who chops off someone's body parts with his/her teeth(cannibalism), but by who wins or gets the most points, goals, or highest score etc.

And it's obvious who the real winner is, ain't it? wink

Please do accept in advance my deepest heartfelt condolences for your embarrassing loss, Lolz. grin
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 6:26am On May 29, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
I have been on this discourse with two religious giants of the Catholic faith, @ubenedictus and the other that god's by the name @9inches and we still have not been able to resolve the issues at hand.

I therefore employ other Christians and religious giants to join this conversation and help us all resolve the issues involved.
I joined the thread from the page 4.

Thank you
C.A

Here is the link to thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5128731/oblate-eusebius-oguizu-dead-founder/3
I went to the thread and had seen some of your comments, and it tallied with my views concerning the catholic church, so I think you're doing just fine.

You don't need to be a giant by size, but by heart, for God is able to use the smallest things as the Davids of this world to bring down the giants of this world as the spiritually uncircumcised Goliaths.

All He just needs is someone who would submit his heart to Him as David did, and God's size would be made perfect in smallness.

I've already had several exchanges with the same ubenedictus with regards the abomination of homosexuality which began from my thread that called out the unchristlike catholic pope for his endorsement of gay sex by his statement that "gay" was just an adjective.

And so far he's shown himself to be as a sworn defender of the catholic pope, the anti-christ doctrines, and idolatry of the catholic church as their blatantly erroneous worship of Mary which you pointed out, as he would use or say just about anything to justify such falsehood.

So I don't think resolving the issue is the matter here, for when people have closed the doors of their hearts to the knowledge of the truth, even when it's clearly obvious, there's not much that you could do about it. For even Jesus said:

John 15:18, 20 (KJV)

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep your's also.

So they didn't even accept the sayings of Jesus despite all the mighty works that He had done, how much more us who are His followers?

Therefore the best thing is for us to just do our jobs, tell them the Truth as Jesus had done, and leave it up to them to decide if to accept it or not.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 6:36am On May 29, 2019
Emperorharry I was looking for your comments to respond to but couldn't find them.

I believe you should now fully understand what i meant by spiteful, for this is it, Lol! grin

Listen and be blessed. cheesy
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 6:39am On May 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lolz! grin

What else would be expected of an honourable member of sabrinoise the chihuahua's supporters club, but to declare their sweetheart chihuahua whose tail has become permanently rooted to her stomach after receiving the pummeling of her sorry life?

It could be likened to supporters of Banbury United in an FA cup mismatch against Man City F.C. declaring their sweetheart chihuahua club winner despite being already down by 7 goals to 0(kondo) in the 1st half of the 1st fourty-five, Lolz! grin

But who could blame the sorry losers - who are already praying to God who they don't believe exists for the match official to blow the final whistle of the match in the first half, so that they could all go home and be saved further embarrassment - from trying to draw inspiration from anything else they could possibly find, seeing their dearly beloved chihuahua being subjected to such extent of humiliation?

I'm not that heartless to prevent them from having their imaginary moment, and piling yet more misery on the most miserable chihuahua supporters to add to the agony of such a demoralizing defeat.

So let her win the tie for going illegal and biting below the belt, spewing out all sorts of trash out of the abundance of her scum-filled heart, like the several abuses of my mum and calling her all sorts of names, like a prostitute, rotten hole, etc., despite being a woman herself.

That's at least seven red cards already, and only sorry losers do that, and only losers could declare such a loser winner for desperately resorting to illegal means, because that's the only way sorry losers could win, by illegality, and cheating.

Hence I can't resort to such disgraceful tactics, being a winner by character and already have such unassailable lead.

So even if I lose some body parts to the losing desperate chihuahua, it's a very small price to pay for inevitable emphatic victory.

"She don nearly chop off hin ..... finish oh" reminds me of Mike Tyson who turned to a cannibal and was chopping off the ear of Evander Holyfield with his teeth, in response to the legal battering he was receiving from the end Evander's deadly blows.

So Mike Tyson should have been declared winner by illegal chop-out, for he won the ear of Evander Holy field, Lolz! grin

Only his sorry loser's supporters could ever assume a thing like that. But sadly for them, the winner is not determined by who chops off someone's body parts with his/her teeth(cannibalism), but by who wins or gets the most points, goals, or highest score etc.

And it's obvious who the real winner is, ain't it? wink

Please do accept in advance my deepest heartfelt condolences for your embarrassing loss, Lolz. grin

The fact that you keep responding to me instead of her makes it clear you need a break.

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 7:07am On May 29, 2019
LordReed:

The fact that you keep responding to me instead of her makes it clear you need a break.
Lol! grin

Oh you don't know I have already responded to her, but I have by my silence, for silence is the best response to such an utterly stupid person.

For dignifying such a scum-filled swine with responses na to bring down myself to her gutter level nah. You want my spotless soul to stain?

But no wahala, if you don't want me to respond to you, for I won't on this thread again even if you quote me here, since you seem to have issues with me responding to you for some reason, even if you don't have issues with others doing so.

Thanks.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by EmperorHarry: 7:20am On May 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
Emperorharry I was looking for your comments to respond to but couldn't find them.

I believe you should now fully understand what i meant by spiteful, for this is it, Lol! grin

Lmao..Congrats on your union tho wink
You defo got the best lady..lol grin

2 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by MuttleyLaff: 7:28am On May 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 7:45am On May 29, 2019
EmperorHarry:

Lmao..Congrats on your union tho wink
You defo got the best lady..lol grin
Lol! grin

E get some wey think say marriage na by force oh.

Just think about am for a second, a woman put a gun to you head and says, "you marry or you die! grin

For this case I prefer to die oh, cause to marry this type na to marry something worse than death oh.

Well make we see as the matter go end.

Btw good thing that people are getting FOC entertainment though grin
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 7:45am On May 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol! grin

Oh you don't know I have already responded to her, but I have by my silence, for silence is the best response to such an utterly stupid person.

For dignifying such a scum-filled swine with responses na to bring down myself to her gutter level nah. You want my spotless soul to stain?

But no wahala, if you don't want me to respond to you, for I won't on this thread again even if you quote me here, since you seem to have issues with me responding to you for some reason, even if you don't have issues with others doing so.

Thanks.

Your silence means you need a break. We should just declare TKO so you can rest, the chihuahua has eaten the sausage. LoLz!

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 7:55am On May 29, 2019
Mwahahahahaa!! Cheers to the Sabrina supporters club! grin grin. A clique of intelligent ladies and gentlemen with respect for logic and reason. Arise and fight for your dead preeq. You this shit pissing abortion are talking about winners & losers when the event hasn't even started yet. LMAO. You are a walking corpse o. When i touch ur hand so u never rest. You go sleep well now and rest well. destroy ur stupid account way u take day find impossible nonsense work and insult ppl. Impotent disgusting old graduate living in slum. A slumite. Low
class minion. Filthy pile of excrement. I don open your leaking arse make everybody see your shame. Stupid sewer rat
jesusjnr:
Lolz! grin

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 8:23am On May 29, 2019
Bwahahahahaa!! This man is a clown for the ages cheesy grin grin. Listen to yourself. You are an accomplished failure already grin. This is never going to end o. This is leisure for me and i'm still making my money. EmperorHarry no talk am say we don marry? grin grin. Hehehehe. Na we dey d potopoto together. If you like ignore me but i go dey boil you with shít 4 anywhere i see. I go nakèd the both of us for this website. U never see craze o. I'm just starting with you. This is the preperation for the preliminaries. LOL. We never even start, hin dey talk of winners and losers cheesy. You dey submit empty script 4 exam hall come sidon dey expect to see A? LMAO. You die well o. You dey get mouth insult people but now i don enter u like fire, u wan come start to dey form innocent. U dey form victim. LOL. Sidon there! Ppl knw u already. You're an arrogant insulting sack of dead prìcks. No rest 4 u. Ariise now and fight for your dead prìck. You no day fit type again na. Bulldog! grin where is all the noise you were making before. hehehehehehe i strong o. ppl gather for our case. Ppl don tactfully tell u say u be lowlife. Wetin dem expect from a destitute? old graduate miscreant. t reason way make u day go church na
make God for give u work. Na ur mama come tell you as market don finish for her side shay? Even wit d promo she do, no customer. Dem say her tin dey give epilepsy grin grin
jesusjnr:

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 8:39am On May 29, 2019
*spits*

Who'll want to marry a lowlife? A manipulator? A deceiver? A liar? A potential rapist like you?

*spits again*

Ordinary joke of making advances, u don dey red. Dey insult ppl up and down. Is that not proof that there's a skeleton in your closet? Martinez39 has told you already. Na your type wey dey manipulate sisters 4 church, later u gon come deny them dey form victim. See as you disturb Michellekabod2 finish sote u make am deactivate her account. Are you not a vagabond? Michelle don even tell u say u be lowlife. And she dey respect u before. Me i just dey my own dey catch my fun, you drag me enter ur matter. Now u form innocent. Mwahahahaaa!! U die very well. Keep forming innocent. Keep forming victim. But you'll soon be exposed for the lying fraud you are. Shey u talk say atheism go soon end. I don mark ur words too. Let's find out who the real zombie is

#Arise&Fight4YourDeadPríck
jesusjnr:
Lol! grin

E get some wey think say marriage na by force oh.

Just think about am for a second, a woman put a gun to you head and says, "you marry or you die! grin

For this case I prefer to die oh, cause to marry this type na to marry something worse than death oh.

Well make we see as the matter go end.

Btw good thing that people are getting FOC entertainment though grin
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 9:26am On May 29, 2019
Laughing hard at your folly, like none of what is said is sensible but baseless.... It ends here,my conversation with you as now you have shown you are full of lies, presumption,deceit,cherry-picking and viles..... Thank you,who ever you worship or believe in will definitely reward you for all of this,you are messing with the wrong person....go on.thank you.i will not mention you again but soon your pride will pull down like a pack of cards and you will humbly learn things...i don't speak empty words
- Michellekabod to Jesusjnr. 7:39am ( on May 11, 2019

This is the prelude. Make e no be like i say i just dey rant. Martinez39 don talk am too. I go through Michelle's post from time to time and that lady is just an angel. Such humility. Highly intelligent and very rational. A liberal woman. But you want everyone to be as miserable as you are on this website. You're a notorious hypocrite and i'm going to nakèd you severely on this forum. I haven't even started yet. I've told you you can never function normally again. I go wash u with shìt, u go no say na serious craze wey u jam. Unforgiving dustbin like you.
jesusjnr:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2019
Thank you my brother.

There is nothing the two of them particularly the Unenedictus guy has not thrown into defending the indefensible. He twist the scripture, ascribe what is not in a verse or chapter to it and then tried to usher ms into a so called history and tradition of the early church.
I got angry when he yanked off psalms 148 and claimed it indicates that the angels are praying with us for...

He claims the catholic church wrote and gave us the Bible and I pointed out from the Bible how that claim was nullified by the same Bible. He moved to the new testament and we have bee on this when every other person has since moved on from that thread.

jesusjnr:
I went to the thread and had seen some of your comments, and it tallied with my views concerning the catholic church, so I think you're doing just fine.

You don't need to be a giant by size, but by heart, for God is able to use the smallest things as the Davids of this world to bring down the giants of this world as the spiritually uncircumcised Goliaths.

All He just needs is someone who would submit his heart to Him as David did, and God's size would be made perfect in smallness.

I've already had several exchanges with the same ubenedictus with regards the abomination of homosexuality which began from my thread that called out the unchristlike catholic pope for his endorsement of gay sex by his statement that "gay" was just an adjective.

And so far he's shown himself to be as a sworn defender of the catholic pope, the anti-christ doctrines, and idolatry of the catholic church as their blatantly erroneous worship of Mary which you pointed out, as he would use or say just about anything to justify such falsehood.

So I don't think resolving the issue is the matter here, for when people have closed the doors of their hearts to the knowledge of the truth, even when it's clearly obvious, there's not much that you could do about it. For even Jesus said:

John 15:18, 20 (KJV)

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep your's also.

So they didn't even accept the sayings of Jesus despite all the mighty works that He had done, how much more us who are His followers?

Therefore the best thing is for us to just do our jobs, tell them the Truth as Jesus had done, and leave it up to them to decide if to accept it or not.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 10:03am On May 29, 2019
I just wish you are able to understand how destructive such things are to man's existence, and why we have to make sacrifices, for it's to help make things better in the
world....

So stigmatization,
persecution even death etc., is something is not exclusive to gays, for theirs is even better when compared those who are made to suffer for doing good, for theirs is for their abominable lifestyle.
So as much as I don't like the extent to which people go with it, if they believe in such a lifestyle, then they should be ready to bear the cross that comes with it.
As for me I would keep condemning the lifestyle, for it's demonic and not normal by any stretch and believe me if you truly knew much about truly loving someone, you'd know that one way is to speak the Truth even though it is painful.

The above verbose is from Jesusjnr on Apr23. In summary, he supports the bullying of homosexuals in addition to them committing suicide. Any sane individual would know for a fact that there is no excuse to root for the death of a fellow human such as yourself. Are you aware that people die everyday of depression, Jesusjnr? Pray tell, what is abnormal about homosexuality? Is an immoral bastard like you aware that animals have multiple genders? What do you know about biology and how nature behaves? Instead you and your follow cohorts open your herpes-infested mouths open your mouths to support the bullying, ridicule and torment of fellow human beings. The worst part is that you use, as your basis for what is right or wrong, a book that supports rape, slavery, genocide and the killing of innocent women and children. You are a murderer, a heartless swine

cc. Michellekabod2, Jesusjnr aka Jesusjnr2 aka lightblazingnow aka jjressurrected, Martinez39, LordReed, budaatum, hahn, CAPSLOCKED, MJBOLT, Johnydon22

8 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass / Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? / Believe Right And You Will Live Right - Olamide Obire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.