Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later (5783 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Aceed: 2:45am On Nov 17, 2019
LordReed:

So the people of that time could not describe a sphere?

I never said I saw were it said the earth is flat. However the place you quote might indicate they may have thought it was flat.

that's a question neither of us can be certaim aboutt but you might probably google the period of the formation of the word SPHERE, findings might surprise both of us kiss

And at your second statement pleas, you pride yourself as an atheist you can do better than making assumptions out of thin air grin lemme quote you verbatim, permit me, you posted that

I'm not as ignorant AND stupid as your god who said the earth is flat

man that was a statement of certainty which leads to the conclusion that it is either you heard God say that or you read it somewhere...

And since you said you never saw anywhere that God wrote the earth was flat and you can't hear from a God which you claim doesn't exist, could you please post again telling the world that your post was in part fallacious and very misleading?
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:44am On Nov 17, 2019
At least we both agree that there isnt any proof that Yahweh exists anywhere yet.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2019
Aceed:

that's a question neither of us can be certaim aboutt but you might probably google the period of the formation of the word SPHERE, findings might surprise both of us kiss

And at your second statement pleas, you pride yourself as an atheist you can do better than making assumptions out of thin air grin lemme quote you verbatim, permit me, you posted that

I'm not as ignorant AND stupid as your god who said the earth is flat

man that was a statement of certainty which leads to the conclusion that it is either you heard God say that or you read it somewhere...

And since you said you never saw anywhere that God wrote the earth was flat and you can't hear from a God which you claim doesn't exist, could you please post again telling the world that your post was in part fallacious and very misleading?

You can point me to such a study.

You are attributing someone else's words to me.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by kumulus(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2019
There is God o!!!!!
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Aceed: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
LordReed:

You can point me to such a study.

You are attributing someone else's words to me.

pix below

Sorry 'bout that but i don't believe atheists assume or 'hypothesize', do you?

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
Aceed:

pix below

Sorry 'bout that but i don't believe atheists assume or 'hypothesize', do you?

From the page you screenshot:

The sphericity of the Earth was established by Greek astronomy in the 3rd century BC, and the earliest terrestrial globe appeared from that period. The earliest known example is the one constructed by Crates of Mallus in Cilicia (now Çukurova in modern-day Turkey), in the mid-2nd century BC.

Meanwhile, the book you quoted, Isaiah, was written in the 1st century BC. How can you then tell me they had no language to describe a sphere?

You believe wrong then. There is always room for speculation and hypothesizing, as long as you acknowledge that you are indeed speculating based on the limits of your knowledge. Which is a tacit admission that you could be wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Aceed: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
LordReed:

From the page you screenshot:

The sphericity of the Earth was established by Greek astronomy in the 3rd century BC, and the earliest terrestrial globe appeared from that period. The earliest known example is the one constructed by Crates of Mallus in Cilicia (now Çukurova in modern-day Turkey), in the mid-2nd century BC.

Meanwhile, the book you quoted, Isaiah, was written in the 1st century BC. How can you then tell me they had no language to describe a sphere?

You believe wrong then. There is always room for speculation and hypothesizing, as long as you acknowledge that you are indeed speculating based on the limits of your knowledge. Which is a tacit admission that you could be wrong.

the book was written,(compiled should be the appropriate word here) 1BC but the words were spoken long before then man...pix below

Secondly, the language issue, there are so many words today in English that are misrepresented today when spoken in our local dialect

And the Book of Isaiah was writtwn in Hebrew which 'might' be dar less advanced than the ruling language of an empire then...you get me?

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
Aceed:

the book was written,(compiled should be the appropriate word here) 1BC but the words were spoken long before then man...pix below

Secondly, the language issue, there are so many words today in English that are misrepresented today when spoken in our local dialect

And the Book of Isaiah was writtwn in Hebrew which 'might' be dar less advanced than the ruling language of an empire then...you get me?

Good so I have no reason to believe they knew what a sphere is so I can safely speculate that they did not know that the earth was a sphere else they'll have developed the language to describe a sphere in the intervening 7 centuries.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Aceed: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
LordReed:

Good so I have no reason to believe they knew what a sphere is so I can safely speculate that they did not know that the earth was a sphere else they'll have developed the language to describe a sphere in the intervening 7 centuries.

if I can make an atheist who had only one perspective to dabble in another perspective and then make a choice

Then kiss

All is well and good
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Aceed:

if I can make an atheist who had only one perspective to dabble in another perspective and then make a choice

Then kiss

All is well and good

What are you on about? What other perspective did you make me dabble into? And what choice did I make that's exciting you?
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Aceed: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
LordReed:

What are you on about? What other perspective did you make me dabble into? And what choice did I make that's exciting you?

you made a choice, not all might agree with me though

But if you could speculate that they didn't know that the earth was spherical due to limitations in Hebrew grammar

Speculations can also be made that they knew bit due to grammatical limitations they couldn't express themselves in specific details grin

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Aceed:

you made a choice, not all might agree with me though

But if you could speculate that they didn't know that the earth was spherical due to limitations in Hebrew grammar

Speculations can also be made that they knew bit due to grammatical limitations they couldn't express themselves in specific details grin

I really don't know what it is that is making you giddy because you didn't change my speculation at all.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Psalms5522: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
On the 20th of February this year, i made a prophecy here that "the end of atheism is nigh" via this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5035675/end-atheism-nigh

And in each of the next three months after that, there has been at least a captured image of "Jesus Christ" that has gone viral, which has been covered by the most reliable and renowned media sources like it has never been before.

And i'm not surprised about these developments because I already had foreknowledge concerning these things, and very well knew that things were imminent that would literally rattle the very foundations of the Earth, and prove the existence of God beyond any reasonable doubt, hence my saying in late february that "The End Of Atheism Is Nigh."

For atheism by definition, is the belief that God doesn't exist, so going by that definition, all that's required for it to cease to exist is the proof of God's existence, and atheism would become history.

So this is just the beginning, and what I'd call the preliminary stages of that end process.

And I know for a certainty that by the end of the year that atheism would cease to exist, but it's likely not even going to take that long, for I expect it to take place in next few months.

So what would remain is just the spite and hatred for God that many are using atheism as a guise to advance.

Therefore they would have to look for something else to wear their anti-God and Antichrist agenda, for the cloak of atheism would no longer be available for them to use for this purpose.

So this saying is also to enable them start preparing for life after and without atheism, so that it wouldn't take them unawares, lest they'd be left hanging.

And this is not a thus saith the Lord prophecy, but deduced from several thus saith the Lord prophecies, signs, dreams, revelations etc., for if those overwhelming indicators are anything to go by, then it means that the end of atheism is indeed nigh.

So get ready people, for it would come to pass before the end of this year.

God be with us.

This is the problem you just made some one atheist (not me though, never me cause am 100%theist)
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Bluewitch(f): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2021
MJBOLT:
this one wants to use badly photoshopped pictures to deceive people that the end of atheism is near

grin grin

Apart from lying to themselves what else can they do
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Bluewitch(f): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:
ATHEISM WILL CONTINUE TO GROW AS LONG AS YOUR INVISIBLE MAN CONTINUES TO REMAIN INVISIBLE.

wink wink

They don't know
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by kingxsamz(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Jesusjnr2020 biggest L.
Sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did God Create Money? / How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. / If Jesus Is Called The Son Of God, Do You Think That Makes Him God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.