Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later (5782 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 10:21am On May 29, 2019
You are welcomed bro.

Like I said earlier, I get my fulfillment from just doing what God requires of me and one of them is ensure that i tell the world the Truth.

If they choose to heed it, good for them. If they don't then it's their own choice for i've done my part which is to let them know the Truth.

For that's what Jesus taught us, people hated Him for saying the Truth and didn't keep His Words, but in spite of that fact, He said it was finished while He was on the cross, because He had accomplished His own part.

So let's just focus on doing our own part, for that's what God would use to judge us at the end.

But importantly though the imposters and the plant that Jesus had not planted in His church would soon be uprooted.

Something huge is going to happen soon.

Just try and make sure you get yourself ready for the mighty move of God, for it's going to be really unprecedented of recent times.

Thanks and God bless.

Nodogragra4me:
Thank you my brother.

There is nothing the two of them particularly the Unenedictus guy has not thrown into defending the indefensible. He twist the scripture, ascribe what is not in a verse or chapter to it and then tried to usher ms into a so called history and tradition of the early church.
I got angry when he yanked off psalms 148 and claimed it indicates that the angels are praying with us for...

He claims the catholic church wrote and gave us the Bible and I pointed out from the Bible how that claim was nullified by the same Bible. He moved to the new testament and we have bee on this when every other person has since moved on from that thread.

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by MuttleyLaff: 1:32pm On May 29, 2019

3 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by trapQ: 2:50pm On May 29, 2019
I suggest you desist from quoting me unless you have something very meaningful to say.
Martinez39:
undecided Even you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Ubenedictus(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Thank you my brother.

There is nothing the two of them particularly the Unenedictus guy has not thrown into defending the indefensible. He twist the scripture, ascribe what is not in a verse or chapter to it and then tried to usher ms into a so called history and tradition of the early church.
I got angry when he yanked off psalms 148 and claimed it indicates that the angels are praying with us for...

He claims the catholic church wrote and gave us the Bible and I pointed out from the Bible how that claim was nullified by the same Bible. He moved to the new testament and we have bee on this when every other person has since moved on from that thread.
here comes a group of people gossiping.

Please go back and read that psalm, it is a invitation for all of creation to join in the praise of God, and among the intelligent creatures mentioned there are the angels. And I used it as a text to show that the angels pray WITH us, which that passage shows and yes, the psalmist invites them to join in that prayer of praise.

That is not the only place angels are invited to join a believer on earth in a prayer.

Psalm 103:20
Bless the LORD, all His angels mighty in strength, who do His word, who hearken to the voice of his command.

Psalm 103:21
Bless the LORD, all His hosts, you servants who do His will.

If I remember correctly it was in your discussion with 9inces that the issue of the Bible came up and you immediately ran away from discussing the historical context from which the church canonised the Bible. Now you are here making false claims.

The fact that you protestants interprets scriptures in a way alien to the first 1000years of Christianity only means your interpretation is heretic, it doesn't mean I am wrong.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Cheers01: 3:34pm On May 29, 2019
Has atheism ended or is jesusjnr just a failed prophet?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Vic2Ree(m): 3:41pm On May 29, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
You don die tey tey. Your life on Nairaland is flashing before your eyes. You're done and dusted. Chronic rètard. Degenerate troglodyte. Herpes-infested carcass. Your body odour bad sote if you enter mortuary, dead bodies go leave their grave dey run grin. Such a stupid scam you are. Be waiting there. Keep pursuing what is not pursuing you. Hopeless failure like you. Keep ignoring if you like, but people are reading grin grin. You can never be taken seriously again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by MJBOLT: 3:46pm On May 29, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
You don die tey tey. Your life on Nairaland is flashing before your eyes. You're done and dusted. Chronic rètard. Degenerate troglodyte. Herpes-infested carcass. Your body odour bad sote if you enter mortuary, dead bodies go leave their grave dey run grin. Such a stupid scam you are. Be waiting there. Keep pursuing what is not pursuing you. Hopeless failure like you. Keep ignoring if you like, but people are reading grin grin. You can never be taken seriously again.

2 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by MJBOLT: 3:55pm On May 29, 2019
dont mind him,even failure is more successful than he is

Cheers01:
Has atheism ended or is jesusjnr just a failed prophet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by TheArranger(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/KneelWhiteFlag.gif[/img]
For real. Lmfao... I'm in tears, bruh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2019
we have never discussed whether angels prays with us or not, the discussion has been whether angels makes intercession or prays for us as your church practices and I was emphatic that angels are ministering spirits ; they do not pray, they ministers Gods instructions. If angels prays God won't have proclaimed that he looked for a man that would stand in the gap, he would have used angels.

It is like you are condemned to providing the proof of my own statement and not yours... Psalms Psalm 103:20 is exactly what I have been declaring that angles do work not prayers... They excel in strength because they work the instructions of heavens

As for Bible origin, you or 9inches stated that your church wrote and gave us the Bible and I pointed out that the scripture itself doesn't support that claim that Daniel was reading the book of Jeremiah in captivity. I declared that Jesus expounded all that was written concerning him by all the prophets from the scripture, before the catholic church, Jesus was already declaring that, it is written, the apostles followed the same tradition of is it not written. I started that the new testament is the diary, letters of the apostles that when your church says a latter according to Paul, it means just that, Pauls letter and not your church letter on his behalf

Ubenedictus:
here comes a group of people gossiping.

Please go back and read that psalm, it is a invitation for all of creation to join in the praise of God, and among the intelligent creatures mentioned there are the angels. And I used it as a text to show that the angels pray WITH us, which that passage shows and yes, the psalmist invites them to join in that prayer of praise.

The interpretation of the Bible is the work of the Holy Spirit. If you will not accept him as Jesus has declared, you will be another Ethiopian eunuch, missing the whole issue.

That is not the only place angels are invited to join a believer on earth in a prayer.

Bless the LORD, all His angels mighty in strength, who do His word, who hearken to the voice of his command.

Psalm 103:21
Bless the LORD, all His hosts, you servants who do His will.

If I remember correctly it was in your discussion with 9inces that the issue of the Bible came up and you immediately ran away from discussing the historical context from which the church canonised the Bible. Now you are here making false claims.

The fact that you protestants interprets scriptures in a way alien to the first 1000years of Christianity only means your interpretation is heretic, it doesn't mean I am wrong.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2019
Thank you.

jesusjnr:
You are welcomed bro.

Like I said earlier, I get my fulfillment from just doing what God requires of me and one of them is ensure that i tell the world the Truth.

If they choose to heed it, good for them. If they don't then it's their own choice for i've done my part which is to let them know the Truth.

For that's what Jesus taught us, people hated Him for saying the Truth and didn't keep His Words, but in spite of that fact, He said it was finished while He was on the cross, because He had accomplished His own part.

So let's just focus on doing our own part, for that's what God would use to judge us at the end.

But importantly though the imposters and the plant that Jesus had not planted in His church would soon be uprooted.

Just try and make sure you get yourself ready for the mighty move of God, for it's going to be really unprecedented of recent times.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 29, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Thank you.

Don't mention bro.

We are gossiping him, yet we mentioned his moniker and have been saying whatever we have said here in his face prior to this, Lol!

What a way to gossip someone.

You're absolutely spot on, with your position for even Jesus had to pray while He was still on Earth for His disciples before His departure from the Earth.

Yet it's Mary the mother of Jesus who is not here physically on Earth that is praying for humans, something that is clearly an anti-christ doctrine.

But of course, when people are blind to the truth, they can only see lies.

Matthew 13:14-15 (KJV)

And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Cheers01: 4:40pm On May 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
Don't mention bro.

We are gossiping him, yet we mentioned his moniker and have been saying whatever we have said here in his face prior to this, Lol!

You're absolutely spot on, with your position for even Jesus had to pray while He was still on Earth for His disciples before His departure from the Earth.

Yet it's Mary the mother of Jesus who is not here physically on Earth that is praying for humans, something that is clearly an anti-christ doctrine.

And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

OGA, HAS ATHEISM ENDED OR ARE YOU TALKING RUBBISH?

2 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2019
Cheers01:

He said before the year runs out it will. Let's wait, December will surely come.

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 29, 2019
Proof of how powerful the righteous to the inhabitants of the Earth.

Please what Book of the Bible did you get the captured quote from?

I think it would be very useful for my thread "the homosexuals need the homophobics".

Thanks.

Nodogragra4me:
we have never discussed whether angels prays with us or not, the discussion has been whether angels makes intercession or prays for us as your church practices and I was emphatic that angels are ministering spirits ; they do not pray, they ministers Gods instructions. If angels prays God won't have proclaimed that he looked for a man that would stand in the gap, he would have used angels.

It is like you are condemned to providing the proof of my own statement and not yours... Psalms Psalm 103:20 is exactly what I have been declaring that angles do work not prayers... They excel in strength because they work the instructions of heavens

As for Bible origin, you or 9inches stated that your church wrote and gave us the Bible and I pointed out that the scripture itself doesn't support that claim that Daniel was reading the book of Jeremiah in captivity. I declared that Jesus expounded all that was written concerning him by all the prophets from the scripture, before the catholic church, Jesus was already declaring that, it is written, the apostles followed the same tradition of is it not written. I started that the new testament is the diary, letters of the apostles that when your church says a latter according to Paul, it means just that, Pauls letter and not your church letter on his behalf

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Ubenedictus(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

This is what I said, I clearly said it shows they pray with us. Seems like you are a liar.

As for angels, In the Scripture we find prayers addressed to the angels asking them to pray with us, as in the opening verses of Psalms 148: "Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord from the heavens, praise him in the heights! Praise him, all his angels, praise him, all his host!"

another dumb submission. The psalmist invites the angels to join him in praising God, exactly as I said that the angels pray with us.

all you need to do is quote exactly what was said. Not what you imagined
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 29, 2019
Cheers01:

WHAT HAVE THE DEAD(SATAN ZOMBIES) GOT TO DO WITH THE LIVING?

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Cheers01: 6:21pm On May 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
WHAT HAVE THE DEAD(SATAN ZOMBIE) GOT TO DO WITH THE LIVING?

Jesus was a zombie too. Never forget that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Vic2Ree(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2019
Cheers01:

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2019
Eze 22:30
Jer 5:1

jesusjnr:

I think it would be very useful for my thread "the homosexuals need the homophobics".

Thanks.

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:07pm On May 29, 2019
Whether pray with or pray for us, as your church knows it, this very scripture. Psalms 148:1 or any other part of it has no place for either us or with prayer.

I had stated while replying you in this your claims that when meanings are not clear, you start from the beginning and go pass your focus. You are a slow learner and therefore yet to discover the meaning of my statement

Now to this chapter :
"Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights." (AV, Psalms 148:1)

There is no where in the above where prayers are addressed to the angels to pray with us. The summary here is that the celestial, the terrestrial, and the rational creatures should praise God.... All of them should praise not pray with us or for us but praise the Lord. Everyone at his best praising the Lord. Why?

Verse 5....... "Let them praise the name of the LORD: for [3] he commanded, and they were created." (AV, Psalms 148:5)

This is a serious business of life and death... Praise the one who commanded and you were created...no time for joint venture here... Even wind are advised to praise.

There is no invitation here. It is praise ye.. A command to the celestial, the terrestrial and thinking beings to praise for their own good not for that of another

If not that you are a slow learner, explain why any one with a working brain would read this and give the explanation you gave: they are invited to pray with us

Angels are administering beings, spirit not prayer consultants. It is the spirit of God that helps our infirmity in or during prayers not angels. Angels administer results.

I can't go to the other thread and start fishing for his claims on the authorship of the Bible and how I referred him to the same bible. You can go and read it up

Ubenedictus:

This is what I said, I clearly said it shows they pray with us. Seems like you are a liar.

As for angels, In the Scripture we find prayers addressed to the angels asking them to pray with us, as in the opening verses of Psalms 148: "Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord from the heavens, praise him in the heights! Praise him, all his angels, praise him, all his host!"

another dumb submission. The psalmist invites the angels to join him in praising God, exactly as I said that the angels pray with us.

all you need to do is quote exactly what was said. Not what you imagined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnQcExGaEvk&itct=CBUQpDAYAyITCNyZ4_7mweICFcAB1gAdNWQHbVITbmFuY3kgc2luYXRyYSBib290cw%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

You keep saying you've got
something for me
Something you call love, but
confess
You've been a-messin' where
you shouldn'ta been a-messin'
And now someone else is gettin'
all your best
These boots are made for walkin'
And that's just what they'll do
One of these days these boots
are gonna walk all over you
Yeah
You keep lying when you oughta
be truthin'
And you keep losin' when you
oughta not bet
You keep samin' when you
oughta be a-changin'
Now what's right is right, but
you ain't been right yet
You keep playin' where you
shouldn't be playin'
And you keep thinkin' that you'll
never get burned, ha!
I just found me a brand new box
of matches, yeah
And what he knows, you ain't
had time to learn
Are you ready boots?
Start walkin'!
jesusjnr:
You are welcomed bro.

Thanks and God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 12:05am On May 30, 2019
Hahahaaa!! Here we are again! grin grin grin. Cheers to the Sabrina's supporters club! This Jesusjnr idiot don die finish 4 hin mama hand. You no get job na. You are not ashamed that your mates have a life but you are here 24/7 spreading ignorance and lies. Nairaland is your job. Jobless vaginal leakage like you. Poverty-striken sewer rat. You're nothing. Your life means nothing. I can say anything about you and not hold back because you are not a human being. A human being won't support bullying and suicide. A human being won't harrass ladies on an e-forum. Just how sad are you? Really? How sad are you? You're a lowlife o. You better realize it now. You're a wet spot on a public bench. An insignificant minor. A shìt-sniffing disease. You'll soon die. And your rètarded parents who refused to teach you good manners will have sex on your grave

*spits*
*pauses*
*spits again*
jesusjnr:
Don't mention bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 12:18am On May 30, 2019
Can you see now that all this while it is you, Jesusjnr, who is the Satan zombie? A child committing suicide means absolutely nothing to you. In fact you recommend it! You are indeed the son of a motherless goat! Your mama na ashewo 4 warri barracks. You were brought up in the midst of AIDS-infested hookers. Na so ur mama dey receive knack 4rm old soldier 4 hot afternoon everyday. That's how u went to school na. Retarded wànk stain like you. Your mama breasts don fall finish, she they tuck am inside her wrapper. Her toto don sag sote e dey mop floor. Your mama na rusted sperm bucket. She no give better training na why u dey disrespect women up and down 4 Nairaland. I catch u today. That your prìck wey forest of fungus don grow finish go burst by the time i finish with u. You never knw me o. You jam the wrong one, you glorified fuckstìck. Retàrded pig fuckér like you
jesusjnr:

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 12:27am On May 30, 2019
Heeey. See this mumu o grin grin grin. Who tell u say u be living thing? Who be dat wicked pesin? You are an animated corpse. Retàrdèd carcass. Brain damaged, piss gargling lizard wey market don fall press him and hin mama. Stupid gutter rat. Ur father should have wiped you off the curtain to spare the world a miserable, jobless, aimless lowlife like you. You should go and thank the trees that sacrifice their lives to give oxygen to an abortion like you.
jesusjnr:
WHAT HAVE THE DEAD(SATAN ZOMBIES) GOT TO DO WITH THE LIVING?
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 12:54am On May 30, 2019
Cheers01:

The owner of the Jesusjnr moniker is a yaba leftist. Please ignore
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 1:48am On May 30, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Eze 22:30 Jer 5:1

Thanks a whole lot.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 6:04am On May 30, 2019
cheesy cheesy. Bulldog!! grin grin grin. Bulldog get up and fight! Arise and fight for your dead prìck. LOL. See as chihuahua just chop you alive, u still dey make mouth. Na ur type i don dey wait 4 to cross my path and i know how to handle your type. You are about to feel the wrath of a mad woman!!!
jesusjnr:
Thanks a whole lot.
#Arise&Fight4YourDeadPrìck

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by TheArranger(m): 6:59am On May 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thanks a whole lot.
Sent you a mail, sir
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:13am On May 30, 2019
You are welcome ,, Bro

jesusjnr:
Thanks a whole lot.

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Bojack(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
Dammmnn..........no chillz

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2019
If by the end of today jesusjnr has made no substantive retort to XxSabrinaxX, we shall declare TKO and put this matter to rest. I don't want to literally die of laughter just yet. LMFAO!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COCIN Sends Pastor To UK To Set Up New Church (pictures) / Did God Create Money? / How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.