Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later (5786 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 9:00am On May 30, 2019
Signs of desperation already for someone who claimed to be a mere spectator, now the one to declare the winner, Lol!

Spectator indeed! grin

So I have nothing more to say to the dead(Satan zombies) supporters of their dead(Satan zombie), than what I'd said before.

jesusjnr:
Lolz! grin

What else would be expected of an honourable member of sabrinoise the chihuahua's supporters club, but to declare their sweetheart chihuahua whose tail has become permanently rooted to her stomach after receiving the pummeling of her sorry life?

It could be likened to supporters of Banbury United in an FA cup mismatch against Man City F.C. declaring their sweetheart chihuahua club winner despite being already down by 7 goals to 0(kondo) in the 1st half of the 1st fourty-five, Lolz! grin

But who could blame the sorry losers - who are already praying to God who they don't believe exists for the match official to blow the final whistle of the match in the first half, so that they could all go home and be saved further embarrassment - from trying to draw inspiration from anything else they could possibly find, seeing their dearly beloved chihuahua being subjected to such extent of humiliation?

I'm not that heartless to prevent them from having their imaginary moment, and piling yet more misery on the most miserable chihuahua supporters to add to the agony of such a demoralizing defeat.

So let her win the tie for going illegal and biting below the belt, spewing out all sorts of trash out of the abundance of her scum-filled heart, like the several abuses of my mum and calling her all sorts of names, like a prostitute, rotten hole, etc., despite being a woman herself.

That's at least seven red cards already, and only sorry losers do that, and only losers could declare such a loser winner for desperately resorting to illegal means, because that's the only way sorry losers could win, by illegality, and cheating.

Hence I can't resort to such disgraceful tactics, being a winner by character and already having such an unassailable lead.

So even if I lose some body parts to the losing desperate chihuahua, it's a very small price to pay for inevitable emphatic victory.

"She don nearly chop off hin ..... finish oh" reminds me of Mike Tyson who turned to a cannibal and was chopping off the ear of Evander Holyfield with his teeth, in response to the legal battering he was receiving from the end Evander's deadly blows.

So Mike Tyson should have been declared winner by illegal chop-out, for he won the ear of Evander Holy field, Lolz! grin

Only his sorry loser's supporters could ever assume a thing like that. But sadly for them, the winner is not determined by who chops off someone's body parts with his/her teeth(cannibalism), but by who wins or gets the most points, goals, or highest score etc.

And it's obvious who the real winner is, ain't it? wink

Please do accept in advance my deepest heartfelt condolences for your embarrassing loss, Lolz. grin

jesusjnr:
Lol! grin

Oh you don't know I have already responded to her, but I have by my silence, for silence is the best response to such an utterly stupid person.

For dignifying such a scum-filled swine with responses na to bring down myself to her gutter level nah. You want my spotless soul to stain?

But no wahala, if you don't want me to respond to you, for I won't on this thread again even if you quote me here, since you seem to have issues with me responding to you for some reason, even if you don't have issues with others doing so.

Thanks.

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by TheArranger(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
Signs of desperation already for someone who claimed to be a mere spectator, now the one to declare the winner, Lol!

Spectator indeed! grin

So I have nothing more to say to the dead(Satan zombies) supporters of their dead(Satan zombie), than what I'd said before.

Check your mail sir
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 9:18am On May 30, 2019
TheArranger:
Sent you a mail, sir
To what purpose if I may ask?
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by losprince(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2019
LordReed:
If by the end of today jesusjnr has made no substantive retort to XxSabrinaxX, we shall declare TKO and put this matter to rest. I don't want to literally die of laughter just yet. LMFAO!

I can't believe what a puuuussssy that little guy is.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 9:36am On May 30, 2019
jesusjnr:

Spectator indeed! grin

Issokay. Stop crying grin

4 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by TheArranger(m): 9:41am On May 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
Bro just reply. If i didn't want it private, i'd tell you right here

3 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by TheArranger(m): 9:41am On May 30, 2019
jesusjnr:

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 9:47am On May 30, 2019
TheArranger:

Ok.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 11:20am On May 30, 2019
TheArranger:

I have replied. Check your mail.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by TheArranger(m): 11:33am On May 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
I have replied. Check your mail.
Responded. Let's take it there.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 30, 2019
TheArranger:
Responded. Let's take it there.
Good.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2019
jesusjnr:

Spectator indeed! grin

LoLz! E dey pain me for you na why I wan declare TKO make you for rest but as you like trouble, no wahala. Make chihuahua dey chew sausage dey go. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 30, 2019
Later you go talk say make i stop to dey mention you but na you don dey mention me pass sabrinoise now oh!

Chairman of chihuahua supporters club wan also be spectator and ref at the same time for the same match wey hin own beloved chihuahua dey play, so who you think say go win eh, even though say the only thing wey hin chihuahua don win na person body part?

The person wey fit this your dirty pig na eliadiziel or something like that, wey go follow am enter inside any kyn pit or gutter wey she wan enter, even the one wey she no wan even enter, he go even enter, for na that kind person fit that disgusting swine.

No be someone like me with my spiritually sparkling body go go dey enter suck away pit with the swine, God forbid! That one no go ever happen, for na there the difference between us go show.

Hence the silence, for silence is the best answer to such a vile person.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by TheArranger(m): 3:44pm On May 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
Good.
Check your mail again. Please
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
Later you go talk say make i stop to dey mention you but na you don dey mention me pass sabrinoise now oh!

Chairman of chihuahua supporters club wan also be spectator and ref at the same time for the same match wey hin own beloved chihuahua dey play, so who you think say go win eh, even though say the only thing wey hin chihuahua don win na person body part?

The person wey fit this your dirty pig na eliadiziel or something like that, wey go follow am enter inside any kyn pit or gutter wey she wan enter, even the one wey she no wan even enter, he go even enter, for na that kind person fit that disgusting swine.

No be someone like me with my spiritually sparkling body go go dey enter suck away pit with the swine, God forbid! That one no go ever happen, for na there the difference between us go show.

Hence the silence, for silence is the best answer to such a vile person.

LMAO! The same you wey dey beg her make she fire you, con dey even yab am on top? LMFAO!

BTW no be this thread I talk say make you no dey mention me. If you no fit why you start am?

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 30, 2019
TheArranger:

Check your mail again. Please
I have seen your mail, and would reply as soon as I can.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by TheArranger(m): 11:53pm On May 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
I have seen your mail, and would reply as soon as I can.

Thanks.
Thanks bro. Pls check for my final reply.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
Now you're talking! grin

It would end in the world more or less, for the whole world would get proof of God's existence before the end of this year.

Mark my words!

6 weeks 5days to the end of the year. #deactivateyourmoniker

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
LordReed:

6 weeks 5days to the end of the year. #deactivateyourmoniker
Yay!

I would like an official countdown. What do you think?
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yay!

That would be nice. I wonder if there's a software that can be embedded into a page to do it.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
LordReed:

That would be nice. I wonder if there's a software that can be embedded into a page to do it.
You know that's not possible. How about a special thread that would be counting down on a daily basis.

Maybe start from the first day of December?
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sorry LordReed. Hope we don't have to first start counting down to the lifting of your ban.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yay!

On the contrary Sir, what the Bible said may upset you! embarassed

It's ATHEISM that's about to shutdown the present religious system!

They will take over the political scene and declare one religion globally which will be political.
No more gathering to sing, pray or worship together as Christians or Muslims. All religions (including Buddhists, Hindus, Ifa and host of others) will form one body, they will all stand in support of politics to declare PEACE and SECURITY after abolishing those that are disrupting the PEACE politicians have been trying to establish for so long!
That is when everyone must join politics or suffer terribly in the hands of politicians (666).
All these is to attack the one and only group belonging to Jesus!

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Aceed: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
MJBOLT:
i'm not as ignorant and stupid as you god who said the earth is flat or as stupid as the fools who believe 5 thousand people can be fed with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes

where was it said that the earth was flat in the Bible

Isaiah 40:22
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

2 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Aceed: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
ATHEISM WILL CONTINUE TO GROW AS LONG AS YOUR INVISIBLE MAN CONTINUES TO REMAIN INVISIBLE.

Even when He was visible, one of His disciples betrayed Him

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
jesusjnr:
Sorry LordReed. Hope we don't have to first start counting down to the lifting of your ban.

Oh well, it was worth the test. It would have been fun to have a live countdown on a thread. Maybe we'll do it manually.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
Aceed:

where was it said that the earth was flat in the Bible

Isaiah 40:22
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

A circle is different from a sphere, circle is usually flat as it is expressed as a 2d image.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
LordReed:

Oh well, it was worth the test. It would have been fun to have a live countdown on a thread. Maybe we'll do it manually.
I concur.

Over to you moderator.

Maybe you can create the thread and start the countdown on the first of December.
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by Aceed: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
LordReed:

A circle is different from a sphere, circle is usually flat as it is expressed as a 2d image.

perhaps it would be fair to give them a benefit of doubt that they had a limited repertoire of descriptive words and probably shapes in that era?

You haven't said where you saw that the earth was flat?
]
Re: My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later by LordReed(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
Aceed:

perhaps it would be fair to give them a benefit of doubt that they had a limited repertoire of descriptive words and probably shapes in that era?

You haven't said where you saw that the earth was flat?
]

So the people of that time could not describe a sphere?

I never said I saw were it said the earth is flat. However the place you quote might indicate they may have thought it was flat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Jesus Is Called The Son Of God, Do You Think That Makes Him God? / Do You Believe In God? What Is The Name Of Your God? / I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.