Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

I love her but I'm scared. Pls help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I love her but I'm scared. Pls help (3005 Views)

I Love Her But I'm Scared / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Timekeeper: 8:51am On May 23, 2019
There is this particular lady I really like but most times when we meet, I use to fear that it will boring Cox I don't just know what to say. The fact is that I'm not a boring guy, especially when I'm with my course mate especially ladies, chai. I'm this kind of guy that lights up a place if it's boring. I don't take boringness in my surrounding, they know me too well when it comes to ladies in our department, I'm always disturbing, making them laff and even a lecturer told me to be careful.. But when it come to this lady, she is a kinda person that isn't too lively too and I don't really play much with her. And again, I discovered that it has never been boring between us, sumtin just comes up and we will be together gisting for like 2 hours before I see her off to her hostel. But I fear that time will come when we go don Gist everything. I feel like playing with her like I do with my female course mates but you know, there shud be difference in handling who you want to have a future with and who are just your friends. And I really enjoyed her too, I discovered that she is also full of life. She is happy, laughing and sumtyms tell me about her childhood. I feel so happy that she is happy.

Ladies, Guys, what do you feel I shud do more to make her not forget me? Pls nobody shud mention sex abeg for now, just others things that I can relate with her and she will always yearn to be with me.

Cc:
MariaLavina
Biglittlelois
Amatarasha
Funmisticqueen
tolanibae
phintohlar
MissRaine69 (one of my favorite Nairalander)
Jacqueline22
missimelda01
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Newguyhere: 8:55am On May 23, 2019
. Give her a nice f**k undecided

1 Like

Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Auladimeji(m): 8:58am On May 23, 2019
Did I just read "Someone you spend future with"? Should I shock himcheesycheesycheesy

9 Likes

Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Kingrexyl(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2019
Scared of what? I think you should channel your energy making money that wasting your time with a girl that don't give a damn about you.

3 Likes

Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Nobody: 9:01am On May 23, 2019
Forget girls... face your studies and graduate with a 2:1 first... Olodo tongue

8 Likes

Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Auladimeji(m): 9:01am On May 23, 2019
Bleep her until she get kwashiorkor. Don't thank me,what are friends for

1 Like

Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Kingrexyl(m): 9:01am On May 23, 2019
You should face ur studies and think about making money before these nonsense, learn to use your brain boy.

3 Likes

Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by krissconnect(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2019
What do you really want? Seems you're here to describe and advertise yourself more.
Well, you're just afraid of the unknown. Keep on doing what you're doing with her and forget about what will happen next. If she's gonna get bored tomoro, there's nothing u can do about it. But, don't be a sissy

3 Likes

Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by nuelsam: 9:03am On May 23, 2019
Auladimeji:
Did I just read "Someone you spend future with"? Should I shock himcheesycheesycheesy
bros.... I take God beg u..... No shock him o grin
Auladimeji:
bros.... I take God beg u..... No shock him o
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Auladimeji(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Scared of what? I think you should channel your energy making money that wasting your time with a girl that don't give a damn about you.
Nairalanders are common with this words as if they're millionaire or billionaire even thousandnaires.Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Kingrexyl(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2019
Auladimeji:

Nairalanders are common with this words as if they're millionaire or billionaire even thousandnaires.Nonsense
Keep off my mentions broketard.
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by adeboi1: 9:05am On May 23, 2019
your solution will be in Joe clef's book.there will be a bonanza in 8days to come during this bonanza you will be able to get any of his books for 1k read details here https://manymen.men/?topic=105.0

trust me you won't regret it if you practice the things inside

@Timekeeper
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Easybela(f): 9:06am On May 23, 2019
undecided there are things that can't just be said,different situation calls for different actions and different actions calls for different reactions. No one here will tell u do this or do that,we don't no her,u do. Anytime you are with her, whatever the situation throws at u,be a man and tackle it. Most importantly, be nice,this is d most important stage of your journey, whether it will or not work out,starts now!!!

1 Like

Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Auladimeji(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Keep off my mentions broketard.
At least I didn't beg from anyone
Don't let me reason you this morning
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by SageMK: 9:09am On May 23, 2019
Your title says you are sacred. What are you scared of?

Seems like you are bottling up your true intentions. You want to be with her yet you are scared of the unknown.

You are scared of her rejecting you if you open up your feelings so you talk nonsense in the name of keeping her company and gisting. Well done Time keeper. undecided

If you don't want her to forget you, then let her know what you want. Start stealing kisses & pressing boobs.

If you bottle up, you'll lose just like Barca did against Liverpool after playing it safe. She'll friendzone your ass.

4 Likes

Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by tee59(f): 9:11am On May 23, 2019
You always post about girls. Why?
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Nobody: 9:22am On May 23, 2019
tee59:
he said it in his post that he doesn't like dull moment, and you know ladies don't like boring environment, so expect him to have plenty ladies
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by missimelda01(f): 9:25am On May 23, 2019
How about you focus on the present and stop worrying about running out of gist in the future. Life is too short, if you love someone, express it to the fullest.

2 Likes

Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Timekeeper: 9:25am On May 23, 2019
Auladimeji:

Shock yourself.. U don't understand at all or I am the one that doesn't understand.. I don't really trust any lady but I hope to end up with her... Settle with her
Easybela:
undecided there are things that can't just be said,different situation calls for different actions and different actions calls for different reactions. No one here will tell u do this or do that,we don't no her,u do. Anytime you are with her, whatever the situation throws at u,be a man and tackle it. Most importantly, be nice,this is d most important stage of your journey, whether it will or not work out,starts now!!!

Nice as in
Auladimeji:

Shock yourself.. U don't understand at all or I am the one that doesn't understand.. I don't really trust any lady but I hope to end up with her... Settle with her
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Sundrus: 9:26am On May 23, 2019
tee59:
bcus women na him major problem for life

1 Like

Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Timekeeper: 9:26am On May 23, 2019
SageMK:
Your title says you are sacred. What are you scared of?

Seems like you are bottling up your true intentions. You want to be with her yet you are scared of the unknown.

You are scared of her rejecting you if you open up your feelings so you talk nonsense in the name of keeping her company and gisting. Well done Time keeper. undecided

If you don't want her to forget you, then let her know what you want. Start stealing kisses & pressing boobs.

If you bottle up, you'll lose just like Barca did against Liverpool after playing it safe. She'll friendzone your ass.

How? I'm not pressing any boobs jare....
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Timekeeper: 9:27am On May 23, 2019
tee59:

Not girls, it's the same lady I'm always posting about... The girl never change
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Timekeeper: 9:28am On May 23, 2019
Sundrus:
bcus women na him major problem for life

Not that, It just this lady.... Just this lady... Not any other lady
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by adeboi1: 9:28am On May 23, 2019
Timekeeper:

Bro get mr friendzone from iLegendd or iclef

if you ask her out she will reject you

no talk say I no tell u oo
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Auladimeji(m): 9:31am On May 23, 2019
Timekeeper:

Shock yourself.. U don't understand at all or I am the one that doesn't understand.. I don't really trust any lady but I hope to end up with her...Settle with her

Eya.. lofe is a beriful thin
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Sundrus: 9:35am On May 23, 2019
Timekeeper:

Not that, It just this lady.... Just this lady... Not any other lady
she dey give u goosebumps?
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Jacqueline22(f): 9:56am On May 23, 2019
You don’t need to be scared!!! be real to her no pretence
Or are u saying joking with her will make her reject you or make her see you as a lousy person?
Choi be yourself and stop trying to fake what you are not.. in other to keep a relationship.
Hope this makes sense to you?

1 Like

Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by jojothaiv(m): 10:02am On May 23, 2019
Auladimeji:
Go ahead please...
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Kingrexyl(m): 10:14am On May 23, 2019
Auladimeji:
At least I didn't beg from anyone
Don't let me reason you this morning
Fvck off kiddo, and don't quote me again
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Timekeeper: 10:14am On May 23, 2019
Jacqueline22:
You don’t need to be scared!!! be real to her no pretence
Or are u saying joking with her will make her reject you or make her see you as a lousy person?
Choi be yourself and stop trying to fake what you are not.. in other to keep a relationship.
Hope this makes sense to you?

Not that, I mean I'm not too playful with her.. We play but there shud be a way to play with causal friends and a lady you love... I don't pretend to her, I told her. There are some things she thinks about Mr, I had to make it clear to her that I am not.. For example, she thinks I don't listen to casual music, I told her that it's a lie. Bcox I am active in church doesn't mean I don't. I even showed her my music and let her see my hip hop.. I don't wanna pretend to her at all...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Female Secondary School Students Rape Biology Teacher To Comma / My Experience Dating This Lady Some Years Ago. (PHOTO) / Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.