Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

I love her but I'm scared. Pls help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I love her but I'm scared. Pls help (3015 Views)

I Love Her But I'm Scared / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Junkie1: 10:18am On May 23, 2019
you sound like a bitch if you are broke n writing shit this I pity it's all about the money out here
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by MJBOLT: 10:48am On May 23, 2019
search for HARDDON and start reading his dating drill thread

Timekeeper:
There is this particular lady I really like but most times when we meet, I use to fear that it will boring Cox I don't just know what to say. The fact is that I'm not a boring guy, especially when I'm with my course mate especially ladies, chai. I'm this kind of guy that lights up a place if it's boring. I don't take boringness in my surrounding, they know me too well when it comes to ladies in our department, I'm always disturbing, making them laff and even a lecturer told me to be careful.. But when it come to this lady, she is a kinda person that isn't too lively too and I don't really play much with her. And again, I discovered that it has never been boring between us, sumtin just comes up and we will be together gisting for like 2 hours before I see her off to her hostel. But I fear that time will come when we go don Gist everything. I feel like playing with her like I do with my female course mates but you know, there shud be difference in handling who you want to have a future with and who are just your friends. And I really enjoyed her too, I discovered that she is also full of life. She is happy, laughing and sumtyms tell me about her childhood. I feel so happy that she is happy.

Ladies, Guys, what do you feel I shud do more to make her not forget me? Pls nobody shud mention sex abeg for now, just others things that I can relate with her and she will always yearn to be with me.

Cc:
MariaLavina
Biglittlelois
Amatarasha
Funmisticqueen
tolanibae
phintohlar
MissRaine69 (one of my favorite Nairalander)
Jacqueline22
missimelda01
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Amatarasha(f): 10:52am On May 23, 2019
Timekeeper:
There is this particular lady I really like but most times when we meet, I use to fear that it will boring Cox I don't just know what to say. The fact is that I'm not a boring guy, especially when I'm with my course mate especially ladies, chai. I'm this kind of guy that lights up a place if it's boring. I don't take boringness in my surrounding, they know me too well when it comes to ladies in our department, I'm always disturbing, making them laff and even a lecturer told me to be careful.. But when it come to this lady, she is a kinda person that isn't too lively too and I don't really play much with her. And again, I discovered that it has never been boring between us, sumtin just comes up and we will be together gisting for like 2 hours before I see her off to her hostel. But I fear that time will come when we go don Gist everything. I feel like playing with her like I do with my female course mates but you know, there shud be difference in handling who you want to have a future with and who are just your friends. And I really enjoyed her too, I discovered that she is also full of life. She is happy, laughing and sumtyms tell me about her childhood. I feel so happy that she is happy.

Ladies, Guys, what do you feel I shud do more to make her not forget me? Pls nobody shud mention sex abeg for now, just others things that I can relate with her and she will always yearn to be with me.

Cc:
MariaLavina
Biglittlelois
Amatarasha
Funmisticqueen
tolanibae
phintohlar
Jacqueline22
missimelda01
I see u ar depress my dear..take kiss kiss
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Smallboy01: 11:52am On May 23, 2019
Foolish boy, na school ur parents send u na girl matter dey ur head undecided
How you go know book, instead of you thinking big, on how to survive in his harsh economic downfall of nigeria ? Ur mates are already rich right for campus.
Bro don't think' bout girls... Na money be koko den girls will crawl after you
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 23, 2019
Beat her up. She will never forget you
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Nobody: 8:04am On May 27, 2019
Look! In the sky. It's a bird, it's a plane. Or is it a helicopter? No actually I think it is a bird. Or maybe I'm just seeing things. Who knows... After 10 shots of Whiskey things start to get a bit strange.
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Littlemix(f): 3:52pm On May 27, 2019
Plain truth...shes jus with you to ease of her worries.
Kingrexyl:
Scared of what? I think you should channel your energy making money that wasting your time with a girl that don't give a damn about you.
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by femmoy(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2019
OP how old are you?
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by Deepfeel(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2019
Timekeeper:

Cc:
MariaLavina
Biglittlelois
Amatarasha
Funmisticqueen
tolanibae
phintohlar
Jacqueline22
missimelda01
From your explanation everything is moving fine so why worry about the unknown :- undecided
Re: I love her but I'm scared. Pls help by jbblues24(m): 11:48pm On May 28, 2019
I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Tribe Where A Man’s Manhood Must Be Tested By Bride’s Family Members / Top 10 Richest Yahoo Boys 2020 That Are Untouchable By EFCC / Shey U Still Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.