Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

She Cannot Use Sanitary Pads! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Cannot Use Sanitary Pads! (6292 Views)

Kenya: Increasing Access To Sanitary Pads Using Banana-fibre / Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. / Dairies Sanitary Pad Kills - Ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Cannot Use Sanitary Pads! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2010
Somebody tell me for Allah sake what is a customised rag
Re: She Cannot Use Sanitary Pads! by sms4health: 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2010
What exactly is the issue?

Is it the aesthetics, that is you want her to use packaged products?

Or is it that you feel it's not hygienic?

I feel that you are grossed out about periods generally and your lady's way of handling it has added to it.

She is probably being doing it for years and she is comfortable with it but if you feel strongly about it, explain how you feel about it to her especially that it's colouring your views about her.

Don't just tell someone to stop something without explaining. They almost never obey.
Re: She Cannot Use Sanitary Pads! by Sissy3(f): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2010
sms4health:

Don't just tell someone to stop something without explaining. They almost never obey.

he doesnt really need to explain nada to her sef. its her private and intimate business and no one else. if she wasnt a neat lady generally, then his 'poknosing' would have been more bearable and be on the line of "how do i get my gf to be more hygienic with her self/surrounding".

some females prefer pads,tampons, reusable cups etc it doesnt make them more 'hygienic' in terms of how the OP is viewing it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Human Being Is Entitle To How Many Minutes Of Madness Per Day? / Virgin Coconut Oil & Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER For Skin & Hair Beauty / Help! Large Boil In The Anus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.