Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" (3780 Views)

Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? / Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 23, 2019
There is this hidden truth I want to talk about, it sounds dirty, but it is bitter..The issue of gay sex and anal sex...Anal sex for male & female, and anal sex for gays... To those who engage in anal sex, "their is likely a love for faeces smell during sex"..Both guys and ladies may enjoy the smell during anal sex...This love for the smell may be triggered by the demon sponsoring the anal sex...I may be talking rubbish to you, but I tell you that some people may enjoy some little smell of faeces during anal sex... Why should someone just jump into someone's anus like that?? I tell you that some girls and guys may love some smell of faeces during anal sex....Pls go for deep deliverance and stop forming neat neat neat when you still engage in anal sex...

God created sex for vagina and penis, and for married people...
Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by Sundrus: 4:49pm On May 23, 2019
They are shît demons
Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by Chamber2000: 4:58pm On May 23, 2019
They should go for deliverance so that they can now enjoy vagina sex as unmarried couples.

Sex has never being an oxidant to grow emotions or love
Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 23, 2019
There are hidden depths to things though, and this may be true for both some guys and girls
Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by eobianke(m): 5:28pm On May 23, 2019
I am a recent graduate waiting for NYSC which might come up probably in November. Please guyz if there is any one who has any opportunity legally which I can do temporally to make a living please help. I have OND In chemical Engineering and just rounded up my B Eng in same chemical Engineering. Am currently staying in Agbor Delta State but am very well ready to mobile anywhere.
Please friends don't ignore
0 7 0 1 7198002.

1 Like

Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by Deepfeel(m): 5:28pm On May 23, 2019
Have you tried anal sex before undecided
Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 23, 2019
Deepfeel:
Have you tried anal sex before undecided
Never....
Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by Deepfeel(m): 5:43pm On May 23, 2019
olsome:
Never....
Then don't talk about something you don't know

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2019
if you were not some dirty stanky person, you wouldnt think in such a foul way....
here is a clue: before mounting your babe, send her to the bathroom to clean her nyansh....EOD!

btw when you take your babe doggystyle, isnt it that same nyansh that is spread wide open in your face?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
if you were not some dirty stanky person, you wouldnt think in such a foul way....
here is a clue: before mounting your babe, send her to the bathroom to clean her nyansh....EOD!

btw when you take your babe doggystyle, isnt it that same nyansh that is spread wide open in your face?!

Repent today
Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On May 23, 2019
warriorguy:
Repent today

I certainly will, the day you repent having anal sex thoughts, as if your life depended on it.

1 Like

Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by Hotworta1: 6:01pm On May 23, 2019
Chamber2000:
They should go for deliverance so that they can now enjoy vagina sex as unmarried couples.

Sex has never being an oxidant to grow emotions or love

Calm down and read carefully

1 Like

Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I certainly will, the day you repent having anal sex thoughts, as if your life depended on it.
Pastor brown repent
Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2019
warriorguy:
Pastor brown repent

Pls bro, educate us all by showing us where in your holy book does it say that you should judge people upon what they do in their lives?!
Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Pls bro, educate us all by showing us where in your holy book does it say that you should judge people upon what they do in their lives?!
Mr Brown, don't take it personal... Have a beautiful evening
Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2019
warriorguy:
Mr Brown, don't take it personal... Have a beautiful evening

I have to... I love anal sex and gladly indulge in it.
Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by Biglittlelois(f): 8:30pm On May 23, 2019
olsome:
There is this hidden truth I want to talk about, it sounds dirty, but it is bitter..The issue of gay sex and anal sex...Anal sex for male & female, and anal sex for gays... To those who engage in anal sex, "their is likely a love for faeces smell during sex"..Both guys and ladies may enjoy the smell during anal sex...This love for the smell may be triggered by the demon sponsoring the anal sex...I may be talking rubbish to you, but I tell you that some people may enjoy some little smell of faeces during anal sex... Why should someone just jump into someone's anus like that?? I tell you that some girls and guys may love some smell of faeces during anal sex....Pls go for deep deliverance and stop forming neat neat neat when you still engage in anal sex...

God created sex for vagina and penis, and for married people...

Lmao, this is soo hilarious cheesy cheesy can't stop laughing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I have to... I love anal sex and gladly indulge in it.
the smell nkor?
Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by amajato: 10:38pm On May 23, 2019
Vacancy...
Teachers are needed in the following areas in a primary school.

1. English language or linguistic
2. Mathematics, physics, biology or chemistry
3. Geography

Note.. you must be residing in Benin and with at least 3 years experience in teaching.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 23, 2019
ok
Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by Gabson001(m): 11:44pm On May 23, 2019
Shoro niyen?
Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by dawnomike(m): 11:57pm On May 23, 2019
eobianke:
I am a recent graduate waiting for NYSC which might come up probably in November. Please guyz if there is any one who has any opportunity legally which I can do temporally to make a living please help. I have OND In chemical Engineering and just rounded up my B Eng in same chemical Engineering. Am currently staying in Agbor Delta State but am very well ready to mobile anywhere.
Please friends don't ignore
0 7 0 1 7198002.
Do you know how to make paint?
Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:21am On May 24, 2019
warriorguy:
the smell nkor?

Again, it the babe has cleaned her nyansh well well before the act, you wouldn't smell anything....trust me on that.
Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by Nobody: 6:02am On May 24, 2019
May God have mercy
Re: Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" by Nobody: 11:41am On May 26, 2019
This illustration blew my mind.

(1) (Reply)

My Male Friend Has Finally Stopped Ignoring Me. How Should I Respond? / Man Cancels Marriage As Fiancee Insists On 450k Wedding Gown / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.