Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? (2430 Views)

Have U Ever Been Hurt By Ur Side Chic To D Xtent Dat U Almost Told Ur Wife / SEX: Men, Are U Satisfying Your Woman In Bed? Ladies, Are U Satisfied By Ur Man? / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Zainabhamzat20(f): 8:26pm On May 23, 2019
Talk true ooo...
Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2019
No way

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by CityNGR: 8:52pm On May 23, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
Talk true ooo...
You are carrying another man's pregnancy for your husband?

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by anonymuz(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2019
I don't think I can ever do that unless I don't know,and by the way, I write the date,the hour i started and finished the puna in my brain, so you can't give me lamba grin

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by abelprice(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2019
op are u OK.. ...who does that.. undecided
Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:27pm On May 23, 2019
Well I can't stand by my husband if someone else is carrying his child.....

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by immaculate1234(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2019
ode everyere
Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by kushercain: 10:40pm On May 23, 2019
What kind of stupid question is this

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by smoke9910(m): 12:50am On May 24, 2019
kushercain:
What kind of stupid question is this

I swear. The man who will do that has probably lost his testicles.

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:09am On May 24, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
Talk true ooo...

Never, no trust no marriage e no hard

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Jokerman(m): 6:30am On May 24, 2019
If I know about it, I can't stand by her

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by ubunja(m): 6:41am On May 24, 2019
They Won't marry a woman carrying another man's pregnancy, but will marry a Single Mother in a second

The logic of it is bewildering.

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Deepfeel(m): 7:10am On May 24, 2019
Why will my wife be carrying another mans child in the first place undecided

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by colossus91(m): 7:19am On May 24, 2019
standard living ni.....I no stand anythin

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Zainabhamzat20(f): 9:46am On May 24, 2019
CityNGR:

You are carrying another man's pregnancy for your husband?
lol nooo,i just saw the question somewhere and decided to share it here.
Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Zainabhamzat20(f): 9:58am On May 24, 2019
abelprice:
op are u OK.. ...who does that.. undecided
caring and forgiving men does that.
Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 24, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
Talk true ooo...
Wait!You are pregnant for another man? and you want your husband to support you correct? undecided

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by kushercain: 10:43am On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
They Won't marry a woman carrying another man's pregnancy, but will marry a Single Mother in a second

It's like this your gender change has started affecting your thought process.

Negro, stop reasoning like a bitch!

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by ubunja(m): 11:42am On May 24, 2019
kushercain:

It's like this your gender change has started affecting your thought process.

Negro, stop reasoning like a bitch!
why is the issue of single mothers so triggering to you guys?

you dating single mothers or your sisters are single mothers??
Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by kushercain: 11:52am On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
why is the issue of single mothers so triggering to you guys?

you dating single mothers or your sisters are single mothers??

The post said can you stand by your wife while she's carrying another man's pregnancy?

There are two things involved, either the said wife cheated and you found out, or a surrogate father was used.

So where did your single mother comparison come from?

You are probably impotent and would welcome someone else to till your soil but for fertile guys like me with strong swimmers, the answer is an emphatic NO.

On the other hand, meeting and falling in love with a single mom is a different scenario, hope you get it now?

And please the mother and sister card doesn't move me, I know who I am and where I come from, I don't have any "mummy" issues which affects my reasoning and gives me a myopic view in every topic, gender related or not.

Now swerve!

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by ubunja(m): 12:02pm On May 24, 2019
kushercain:

The post said can you stand by your wife while she's carrying another man's pregnancy?

There are two things involved, either the said wife cheated and you found out, or a surrogate father was used.

So where did your single mother comparison come from?

You are probably impotent and would welcome someone else to till your soul but for fertile guys like me with strong swimmers, the answer is an emphatic NO.

On the other hand, meeting and falling in love with a single mom is a different scenario, hope you get it now?

And please the mother and sister card doesn't move me, I know who I am and where I come from, I don't have any "mummy" issues which affects my reasoning and gives me a myopic view in every topic, gender related or not.

Now swerve!
read again. no-one mentioned your mother. don't implicate yourself.

again, go to my first statement that triggered you for no reason... read calmly... you'll see that I was wondering why men don't want another man's baby when it's at the pregnancy stage,,, but then the same men don't mind single mothers. now THIS was what I was referring to as bewildering logic

is it clear or must I repeat in other words?

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Ryan03(f): 12:12pm On May 24, 2019
ubunja:

How does marrying a single mother relate to a cheating wife? Las las, you go dey alright

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by ubunja(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2019
Ryan03:
How does marrying a single mother relate to a cheating wife? Las las, you go dey alright
if you can't find the connection the issue is bigger than you.

let it go.

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by kushercain: 12:23pm On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
read again. no-one mentioned your mother. don't implicate yourself.

again, go to my first statement that triggered you for no reason... read calmly... you'll see that I was wondering why men don't want another man's baby when it's at the pregnancy stage,,, but then the same men don't mind single mothers. now THIS was what I was referring to as bewildering logic

is it clear or must I repeat in other words?

Lol I give up!

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by MissRaine69(f): 12:24pm On May 24, 2019
Why are we making out this is not happening already? A man knows he is unable to bear children he will source a donor....
Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by kushercain: 12:25pm On May 24, 2019
Ryan03:

The guy has some serious Dunning-Krugger syndrome. Just let go, he will keep bickering without even making sense.

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by ubunja(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2019
MissRaine69:
Why are we making out this is not happening already? A man knows he is unable to bear children he will source a donor....
did you even read the topic or you just menstruating on the thread?
Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by ubunja(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2019
kushercain:

The guy has some serious Dunning-Krugger syndrome. Just let go, he will keep bickering without even making sense.
it's obvious no woman enroute to being a single mother in the near future will see sense in what I write.

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Ryan03(f): 12:32pm On May 24, 2019
kushercain:

I just tire for am
Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by MissRaine69(f): 2:17pm On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
did you even read the topic or you just menstruating on the thread?
Let me start by staying F.U
Secondly that’s my view

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by ubunja(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2019
MissRaine69:

Let me start by staying F.U
Secondly that’s my view
aaait I asked for that one
Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by ubunja(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2019
Ryan03:
I just tire for am
you tire??

I'm just getting started

Redpillars Advice Me Please. / Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. / Oyinbo Client Came To Marry Yahoo Boy Girlfriend