Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,782 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? (2475 Views)

Woman Leaves Her Husband And Becomes His Neighbor With Another Man's Pregnancy / Have U Ever Been Hurt By Ur Side Chic To D Xtent Dat U Almost Told Ur Wife / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 24, 2019
dis one na endtime question.hw can ur wife be carrying belle for another man.

1 Like

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by luvyaself95(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2019
This question carry weight oh But most of Nigeria men are currently doing this...
Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Korllami007: 3:34pm On May 24, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
caring and forgiving men does that.

So, a man allowing and accepting his wife carrying another man's pregnancy means he's caring.
Chai, my brothers in the lord, if any girl tells you that you are a real man or nice guy, my brothers, abeg, just find one place siddon and start crying. She don use your brain play ping pong to her satisfaction. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by abiolamitodun(m): 4:44pm On May 24, 2019
lefulefu:
e tire me oo

2 Likes

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Zainabhamzat20(f): 5:27pm On May 24, 2019
Allen02:
Wait!You are pregnant for another man? and you want your husband to support you correct? undecided
nop it just a question
Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Olas00(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2019
I need to report you guy to EFCC finish
Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Zainabhamzat20(f): 5:32pm On May 24, 2019
lefulefu:
so u mean it doesn't happen?
Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 24, 2019
mumu question
Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 24, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
so u mean it doesn't happen?
yes probably with cuckhold and impotent men

1 Like

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 24, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
caring and forgiving men does that.
wetin we no go hear for nl

1 Like

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 24, 2019
luvyaself95:
This question carry weight oh
But most of Nigeria men are currently doing this...
most? na where u get d data dat most nigerian men are carrying other men's children? i only know is impotent men who find nothing wrong fathering another man's child with joy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 24, 2019
dairykidd:
mumu question
mumurish plus endtime question
Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by luvyaself95(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
most? na where u get d data dat most nigerian men are carrying other men's children? i only know is impotent men who find nothing wrong fathering another man's child with joy.
you don't know what you're saying neither what you suppose to say...
Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Nobody: 11:34am On May 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
you don't know what you're saying neither what you suppose to say...
if ur wife is carrying other men's children then something must be wrong with ur equipment down there.

1 Like

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by luvyaself95(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
if ur wife is carrying other men's children then something must be wrong with ur equipment down there.
am yet to married man, and you suppose to know how Nigeria Girls are now only grace of God can help when in search of wife nowadays...
Hope you get my point...

1 Like

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
am yet to married man, and you suppose to know how Nigeria Girls are now only grace of God can help when in search of wife nowadays...
Hope you get my point...
yea i get ur point but a woman dat sleeps around during courtship u will know but unfortunately some guys will argue dat they can change an ashi and go ahead to marry her and wen problem arisss they will start crying. .

1 Like

Re: Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? by jbblues24(m): 3:15am On May 29, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if I really can. But then I think to myself, maybe I can't. But if I could, that would be good. Maybe it's all a lie?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help !! Is She Trying To Trick Me ???? / “this One Go Break D!ck O” -sweet Lady With Nice Body Teaches Ladies How To Ride / I Always Lie Over This (esoteric)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.