Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

How Do You Hold Up With Your Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Hold Up With Your Spouse (600 Views)

Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? / What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Hold Up With Your Spouse by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 23, 2019
How can one deal with a relationship that lacks good foundation of love and understanding from both sides, but it's already leading to marriage due to the fact that both parties concerned are ready to marry and feels like they can make do with the feelings though little they both have for each other and build on it later after marriage. I'm talking about a situation in which you don't have any specific thing you like about your spouse, apart from the natural feeling of a man to a woman or vice versa and that nudging to get a better half and start your own family. I'm currently in this kind of situation, the things I do are just out of obligations, necessity or just trying to be nice and not out of love per se, and I'm actually not ready to look for another woman, but I'm hoping it might get better. If you got married in this kind of situation how are you holding up with your spouse now.
Re: How Do You Hold Up With Your Spouse by kunleweb: 11:10pm On May 23, 2019
I'll park here plz
Re: How Do You Hold Up With Your Spouse by Nobody: 12:22am On May 24, 2019
[what's your thoughts broquote author=kunleweb post=78662082]I'll park here plz[/quote]
Re: How Do You Hold Up With Your Spouse by lordweezy(m): 4:48am On May 24, 2019
I will be candid with you, life is full of obligations, choices after decisions, now you have a situation of prospecting marriage, if she has good attitude and you are comfortable first with the way she relates with you or your family members, then go ahead and stop asking for advise because love in marriage is 20%,understanding-40% and commitment 40%. It simply means if you both don’t understand yourselves and are not both committed to making it work. No one should come here tomorrow and ask for advise. Simple love will come strongly later. Endeavor to cuddle but less sex so that more emotions will flow
Re: How Do You Hold Up With Your Spouse by Nobody: 7:46am On May 24, 2019
lordweezy:
I will be candid with you, life is full of obligations, choices after decisions, now you have a situation of prospecting marriage, if she has good attitude and you are comfortable first with the way she relates with you or your family members, then go ahead and stop asking for advise because love in marriage is 20%,understanding-40% and commitment 40%. It simply means if you both don’t understand yourselves and are not both committed to making it work. No one should come here tomorrow and ask for advise. Simple love will come strongly later. Endeavor to cuddle but less sex so that more emotions will flow
okay thanks
Re: How Do You Hold Up With Your Spouse by Easybela(f): 9:25am On May 24, 2019
undecided when u start living with your spouse, that's when the true attitude of the person begins to show,some people can act very well just to cover their real selves but then,when the true colour begins to show and it turns out to be bad,how will the love which never existed before exist . Its love that will aid u in enduring some attitudes that will be displayed later.
-love is the reason a woman refused to leave her abusive husband.
-love is the reason a man took a prostitute home and made her his wife.
Love is very important, don't just marry bc u wish to settle down,you guys should take your time and discover love first, very important.
Re: How Do You Hold Up With Your Spouse by Nobody: 11:32am On May 26, 2019
I want to learn this kind of colours! Teach me.
Re: How Do You Hold Up With Your Spouse by jbblues24(m): 12:40am On May 29, 2019
Oga Ade doesn't believe in ravioli. He stuffs a live turtle with beef and smothers it in pig's blood.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With A Partner,who Always Destroy Things When He/she Is Angry / Forget Romance Nd Create Wealth With Forum Monetization Like Nairaland(pictures) / What Do You Know About Opobo Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.