Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? (24373 Views)

Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 11, 2023
Guys, serrrriously.. can you honestly hold yor womans hand in public or kiss her in public, especially at a cenima or shopping mall like shoprite..or even during a sunnny day?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by swaley: 3:19am On Jan 11, 2023
If babe fine all these question no matter. Mind you it doesn't stop your game cause women always want men that are confident with women.
Doesn't make you a simp or shit. Just do you

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:14am On Jan 11, 2023
DaddyCK:

M.0.D ...FRONT PAGE SIR!!!

Guys, serrrriously.. can you honestly hold yor womans hand in public or kiss her in public, especially at a cenima or shopping mall like shoprite..or even during a sunnny day...wtf?

1..What if someone catches you & tells yor babe & your wife? angry
2..What if other women see you? angry
3..What if someone uploads yor pictures on Social media & other women find you a dog? angry
4...What if it affect yor reputation has a plaYA? angry
5..What if it makes you look weak has a Alfa male? angry
6...What if it makes u loooklike homebase Mugu? angry
7..What if yor mother in law walks by and catch u red handed?....where do u run to? angry
8..Worst of all, wot if yor friends find out...how do u explain that sh*t? (no oofeinse) angry

MATURE CONTRIBUTIONS ONLY

Please advise?
angry

PapaCK, you're high again, are you OK at all? this stupid thread is worthless as a piss of shit

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Zico777(m): 6:15am On Jan 11, 2023
I have held the hands of many unknown ladies in public multiple times especially when it has to do with assisting them to cross the road or big gutters.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Jeon(f): 6:19am On Jan 11, 2023
Ret.arded big baby.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by siofra(f): 8:02am On Jan 11, 2023
Close this imbecilic thread now! And stop disturbing us angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2023
DaddyCK:

M.0.D ...FRONT PAGE SIR!!!

Guys, serrrriously.. can you honestly hold yor womans hand in public or kiss her in public, especially at a cenima or shopping mall like shoprite..or even during a sunnny day...wtf?

1..What if someone catches you & tells yor babe & your wife? angry
2..What if other women see you? angry
3..What if someone uploads yor pictures on Social media & other women find you a dog? angry
4...What if it affect yor reputation has a plaYA? angry
5..What if it makes you look weak has a Alfa male? angry
6...What if it makes u loooklike homebase Mugu? angry
7..What if yor mother in law walks by and catch u red handed?....where do u run to? angry
8..Worst of all, wot if yor friends find out...how do u explain that sh*t? (no oofeinse) angry

MATURE CONTRIBUTIONS ONLY

Please advise?
angry
Can you do that in public?
Some men are demonic. They ll treat their partners like rudely and without love in public but beg for let the head alone enter in privacy.
We now v more of hypocritic lilly livered boys boasting of the evil they ll do on girls sef.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by faceLAGOS: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2023
Is the person behind this moniker really alright?

Or is he acting?

If you have a medical challenge, I’m sorry about that. I don’t mean any harm.

Just wondering if you are normal at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

PapaCK, you're high again, are you OK at all? this stupid thread is worthless as a piss of shit

how? please explain? undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Zico777:
I have held the hands of many unknown ladies in public multiple times especially when it has to do with assisting them to cross the road or big gutters.

so u get paid to hold womens hand when they cross road & guttter corrrect?...at least u gettin paid! (no oofeinse) smiley

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2023
siofra:
Close this imbecilic thread now! And stop disturbing us angry

^^^angry living thing

clearly no one has ever hold yor hand..u need a hug. Anyways, does yor guy get embarasss when he holds yor hand or walks next to u in public?
its a simple yes or no sir? no need fighting like animal derailing every thread(no oofeinse) undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 11, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

this thread is for people wit commmon sence sir....if yor common sense is not common sir, find another thread siir!!!(no ofeinse) smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2023
DaddyCK:

this thread is for people wit commmon sence sir....if yor common sense is not common sir, find another thread siir!!!(no ofeinse) smiley

do you even have common sense yourself Mr fake londoner living in Kano...

Mtcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 11, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

do you even have common sense yourself Mr fake londoner living in Kano...

Mtcheeeew

really?..u must be related to Siofra..
send me yor account number & i will send you £10 within 5 minute smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
I cannot kiss but I can hold hands. Kissing in public is not an African thing.

May severe calamity and extreme misfortune befall anyone who votes APC again.

25 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by mbahdi(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Olalan(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Decency is required for humans
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by nawa4naija(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hold hands, yes

Kiss her in public, no

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by merits(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
DaddyCK:
Guys, serrrriously.. can you honestly hold yor womans hand in public or kiss her in public, especially at a cenima or shopping mall like shoprite..or even during a sunnny day?

Why not, she's mine.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Adebowhales(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
There's a huge possibility that you will not jèrè ara e should you vote APC in this election

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Guyman01: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Why should you kiss in public are you a pigeon?
Holding hands is okay and is also a sign of protection

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Brendaniel: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
I will hold her hands, kiss her on the forehead, stroke her chin, carry her handbag, hug her, carry her on my back, carry her like a baby and more all when necessary at my own will...

I carry my mum's handbag in public so why I can't I do it for my wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by speak2bella(f): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
I like it o

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by obembet(f): 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
All this stupid men outside now can not try that. Asewo dey thier body
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by bigdammyj: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
Reading...
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Shortyy(f): 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
I'll kiss my man anywhere. Just that low-key men are shy of this, but they'll be doing hard guy, hard guy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Kingozymandias(m): 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Who are all these people opening threads on this forum
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by leisuretym: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Zico777:
wink Generous man
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by befreemakers: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sure, Na your woman?
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by FreeStuffsNG: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
DaddyCK:

If you want to hold her hands and kiss her in public, go and see her parents and pay her Bride price then put a ring on one of the fingers of that hand you want to hold in public.
You do not want one random guy holding your daughter's hand and kissing her in public like a cheap girl he picked up somewhere nah wink
check my signature for free stuffs!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? / “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.