Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

2011: S’east Govs Support Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: S’east Govs Support Jonathan (2347 Views)

S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2011: S’east Govs Support Jonathan by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2010
Foolis h speakers and governors wat have they done in there states,there state universities are on strike since 2months.
Re: 2011: S’east Govs Support Jonathan by houvest: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2010
I have always known that the SE would come round. There are so many reasons for this  that I can't enumerate here. The unfullfill-able promises of desperados  can't fool the wise men from the East. The PDP primaries belong to GEJ. The elections will be more tricky as most of the SW will go to AC. IBB will make inroads in both the SE and SS but at the end of the day GEJ will nick it aided by incumbency factor. Winning the peace in Nigeria after that needs to be planned now. Some concessions will have to be made though .Good governance will ensure his second term come 2015. Anything short of that will lead to a reversal and then both the SE and North will be jostling for the position with him. National restructuring should be seriously embarked upon in his first tenure so that even if he does not come back in 2015, the centre would by then not be so attractive anymore.
Re: 2011: S’east Govs Support Jonathan by Echidime(m): 6:29am On Sep 28, 2010
If i have my way, i will advice all Ndigbo to stay clear from 2011 election and adopt sidon dey look attitude and watch south south, west and North kill themselves because of 2011 election,because these are the same people who ganged up during the civil war and killed, seized and distroyed Ndigbo Properties.

Each time the west and North want to deny Ndigbo their right in Nigeria, they will always use the South South man, Ken Saro Wiwa played a script written by Awolowo then as young commissioner, and he paid dearly for it after so many years during Abacha's regime,God is alive and posterity will always Judge all Igbo haters, weather living or dead, no matter how long it takes.

Today it is Jonathan playing a well written script handed over to him by Obasanjo, because he hates Ndigbo with passion.

All this issue of zoning or no zoning is a calculated game plan by Obasanjo to stop an Igboman from becoming a president in 2015, but i want to inform all those who cares to listen that there may not be nation called Nigeria after 2011 if care is not taking, God is still Alive.

Obasanjo is also, saying by using Jonathan, since Nigerians did not give me third term, let me create confusion all over Nigeria, using zoning.

I heard that some people are saying IBB will not be allowed to campaign in any Yoruba speaking states, but what if the Hausa's say, Jonathan will not be allowed to campaign in any Hausa speaking states, and the Igbo's say IBB, Jonathan, Atiku etc, don't come to any Igbo speaking states to campaign what will happen then? we are ALL playing with fire.

I think what we need in Nigeria today is a honest a patriotic leader, someone that respect and honor agreement, no matter who the agreement favors, an Agreement is a Covenant and the Covenant you keep will always protect you.

This is the reason why, world all over, no persons respects Nigerians, because what we say in the morning is not what we say in Night, how can respected man, those who spend tax payers money in the name of fighting corruption, cannot even respect a simple arrangement they sat down and agreed upon, it a shame, we are just making our self fools in the eyes on the international community and we want them to take us serious when talk?

For me i see all this happens as a big opportunity for the opposition parties to gain ground and vote PDP out of power, if only there are opposition parties in Nigeria.

May God help us all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Wanted To Marry Gen.buhari's Daughter / Portharcourt City Roads ...... / Barber Killed By Police Bullet. His Last Words(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.