Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth (27105 Views)

SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Saao(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2019
COMPAQ:

Don't be naive! It's people like him with no known business and employment history, yet with dozens of exotic cars that keep the rest of us poor and you are complaining about efcc's action? Left to me, if I was in charge my actions would be even more dramatic.
you will never be in charge of anything. When you can support, you will never be in charge of anything
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Cherrybae(f): 3:31pm On May 25, 2019
Auxtin85:

Lol if you catch me, na romance you go romance me, you go beg me to marry you.

I go deny say I nor insult you self

Ashawo Man, go find olosho romance not me
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Auxtin85(m): 3:33pm On May 25, 2019
Cherrybae:

Ashawo Man, go find olosho romance not me

Na me and you oo, I dey find uniform person to date self, apply in person if you never marry oo
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Fhowe: 3:33pm On May 25, 2019
gypsey:
What a dumb questions from Dino melaye, Only criminals wouldn't want the source of their wealths investigated.

EFCC should Also investigate crooked Nigerian pastors and God of men.
What Dino said is for deep thinkers ,e go soon reach the efcc officials body soon ,after risking their lives and making unnecessary enemies all over the place after they retire and the government cant even pay them their pensions.Some civil servants have not been paid for more than 10 months (not like the salary is even meaningful) dont forget these people have kids in higher institutions how do you expect them to cope ? Then this students decides to turn to crime cause his colleagues are into it and are doing fine, he starts his petty fraud business before you know it he starts raking in money thats how they get accustomed to this fraud business and make it a way of life .Nobody was born a fraudster ,we as a country need to sit down and have a rethink cause it will affect each and everyone of us one way or the other either in the longrun or shortrun. A country where bankers are paid 60k and there is still no job security less than $200 (an uneducated shop girl earns this in some african countries) i dont support fraud this is just my own opinion
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by kufekpo(m): 3:35pm On May 25, 2019
ulysses:
Foolish man with illicit wealth.
The idiot cannot drive those fancy cars through his constituency roads yet gullible Nigerians call him good man.
EFCC... do d needful!!

You are not fair in your comment. First of all, you would have found out if Dino is making his money legitimately or not before you tagged it illicit wealth.

In as much I will not support flaunting of illicit wealth, I am bold to tell you that Dino is into Estate property. As you know, Real Estate is a goldmine. This is where he makes his money plus his jumbo pay as a senator of the Federal Repubic of Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Cherrybae(f): 3:37pm On May 25, 2019
Auxtin85:

Na me and you oo, I dey find uniform person to date self, apply in person if you never marry oo

Bloody civilian
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Auxtin85(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2019
Cherrybae:

Bloody civilian

Water militant, the way the bloody civilian dey sweet you to type e be like say your entire family na militant oo, coward don’t you have civilian in your family?

Come to think of it, how many riots have you quelled? You are here impersonating
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by adm212144: 3:49pm On May 25, 2019
SoupNazi:
Why won't they do their jobs and investigate you when you openly display your riches for scrutiny.

It's their job to investigate how you came about your possessions that some people here on Nairaland would refer to as vanity.

They have to know if you are scanning the State or not, if you are involved in illegal activities or not. Does your yearly income afford you all these possessions?

While EFCC are on it, don't be surprised that the FIRS is also looking into your taxes as far back as they can. Why? Because it's their freaking job.

The era of questionable characters publicly displaying questionable riches for all to see without the alphabet boys asking questions should begin to come to an end and that's that.
when we dey investigate Tinubu the bullion van man.useless people
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by yashau(m): 3:50pm On May 25, 2019
BlackfireX:
Shut up this Yoruba man...
for your information, dino malaye is not an Yoruba man
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 25, 2019
SoupNazi:
Why won't they do their jobs and investigate you when you openly display your riches for scrutiny.

It's their job to investigate how you came about your possessions that some people here on Nairaland would refer to as vanity.

They have to know if you are scanning the State or not, if you are involved in illegal activities or not. Does your yearly income afford you all these possessions?

While EFCC are on it, don't be surprised that the FIRS is also looking into your taxes as far back as they can. Why? Because it's their freaking job.

The era of questionable characters publicly displaying questionable riches for all to see without the alphabet boys asking questions should begin to come to an end and that's that.

Your type don’t talk in public. Even in developed countries. They don’t investigate unless the complainer makes a complain. How many times have you seen them investigate hush puppy and other guys abroad. ,?
The truth is ,the government don’t want to eradicate poverty.
Who the hell are you to ask someone how he got his money ?, na your papa money them steal ?
Even if them steal your papa money and he no complain. That’s a gift
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Cherrybae(f): 3:54pm On May 25, 2019
Auxtin85:

Water militant, the way the bloody civilian dey sweet you to type e be like say your entire family na militant oo, coward don’t you have civilian in your family?

Come to think of it, how many riots have you quelled? You are here impersonating

You are a bloody civilian keep off my mentions
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Auxtin85(m): 3:55pm On May 25, 2019
Cherrybae:

You are a bloody civilian keep off my mentions

Bleep off, who know you

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by BlackfireX: 4:08pm On May 25, 2019
yashau:
for your information, dino malaye is not an Yoruba man

Please hold me I want to laugh.... OK he is an Igbo man
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 25, 2019
richard870:
Can Buhari swear that he made his money legitimately

Or his jobless son that rides millions of bmw and his wife that is planning to build a university

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 25, 2019
fuckerstard:

Yinmu, no be 9ja again? Everybody is a thieving bastard in this shiitttee hole. No be only politician be thief laa, even clerics are thieves, public servants, corporations etc.

How corruption be dodging 9ja..

[img]https://i./VIw.gif[/img]
ANIMALS LIKE YOU BELONGS TO SHITHOLE
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 25, 2019
I BLAME DINO FOLLOWERS THOSE ARE THE BLINDFOLDED GUY'S
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by adekolaelect(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2019
Hummmm This can come out from the mouth of a Senator representing some people in Nigeria ? This is what expected from societies where don't know what they want .

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by baganas: 4:55pm On May 25, 2019
Hitgistnaija:
Newsbroadcastnaija:
Being over concerned with the way things are going in our country Nigeria, the senator directs a question to the EFCC over the investigation of people's wealth, while the masses were poor looking for money no one investigated the source of their poverty so why investigate the source of his wealth, because if that becomes a factor then it simply means the government that it's not even ready to help the rate of unemployment in Nigeria is now against people becoming wealthy.
He said, “what is wrong with people, you make money they'll want to investigate the source of your wealth, when they were poor, did they investigate the source of their poverty ”.

See more: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/05/dino-melaye-slams-efcc-over.html?m=1
The source of your wealth is the source of poverty for the masses I.e corruption
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:57pm On May 25, 2019
OmoManU:
Can Melaye swear that he made his wealth ethically and legitimately, efcc or no efcc
Can Buhari swear that he won the election fair and square

Hypocrites oooooooo
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Jaqenhghar: 5:04pm On May 25, 2019
SoupNazi:

What is questionable there? Are you not aware of the millions being paid to them monthly? You pay a man millions to do nothong and you turn around and blame him for displaying wealth.
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Donykua: 5:04pm On May 25, 2019
Those ill gotten wealth are the reasons for the poverty in the country today.
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Jaqenhghar: 5:04pm On May 25, 2019
OmoManU:
Can Melaye swear that he made his wealth ethically and legitimately, efcc or no efcc
Who do you like this ? How much is a senator paid. Start there
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Eglobalma: 5:41pm On May 25, 2019
SoupNazi:

Why dont they create a body also that asks questions about why people are poor? Why people are jobless? How they can help people? Nonsense
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by alfsalami: 6:31pm On May 25, 2019
Why fear if hands are clean ? We should not find out if it was another poor person one used to become rich ?
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by MetaPhysical: 6:34pm On May 25, 2019
SoupNazi:

Spot on...
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 25, 2019
Martin0:

yes ooo!grin how ur side na
o boy! how far?? i dey oo!
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 25, 2019
SoupNazi:

Tirigbosaaaaaaa!! for you!

You are correct.
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by richard870(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2019
Deathisfreee:

Or his jobless son that rides millions of bmw and his wife that is planning to build a university
Don't mind them bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story / Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) / Zakzaky: Mohammad Jafar Montazeri Urges Nigeria To Send Him To Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.