Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? (3798 Views)

Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by lawman88(m): 5:32pm On May 25, 2019
I met a lady on Codedruns.com. We agreed that 30k for the weekend. Behold the lady fell in love with me after the mashal. She now wants a relationship and promise to stop engaging men from Codedruns or other website but I'm not comfortable because once a hole may be a hoe for life. What do you think?

Can you marry a lady you get from Codedruns or any other runs websites?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Opportuneke(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2019
Haaaa...

Bro... You want to enter ONE CHANCE by yourself....
You can never satisfy her

Once an Olosho is forever an OLOSHO

See this bros ooo

You dey surprise me shaaa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by lawman88(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2019
Opportuneke:
Haaaa...

Bro... You want to enter ONE CHANCE by yourself....
You can never satisfy her

Once an Olosho is forever an OLOSHO

See this bros ooo

You dey surprise me shaaa

Thanks. I thought as so but the lady is doing her NYSC, that makes me felt, she can keep herself in marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by dingbang(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2019
I really dont think a runs girl can actually repent.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by fecta: 5:45pm On May 25, 2019
lawman88:

Thanks. I thought as so but the lady is doing her NYSC, that makes me felt, she can keep herself in marriage

Marry her bro, I mean what do I know , as long as she does not have Tonto dike or Regina Daniels character you are good.

Most of our fathers married their wives by going to their fathers house to drop tubers of yam without knowing their characters.

Happy married life

But remember Okafors law oooo.

Her pussy is not your pussy alone, your neighbor's sons will enjoy.

In fact give me your address

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by CreepyBlackpool: 5:46pm On May 25, 2019
Can you fix a toilet you carried from a public restroom in your house??

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by dukeprince50: 5:48pm On May 25, 2019
I am confused, how a girl will want a relationship with a guy she met in runs website.
she's a prostitude and ur a brostitude, you guys shu marry na

14 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Splinz(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2019
smiley

Be not deceived. Everyone in this life can turn a new leaf: everyone can genuinely repent from their past mistakes.

"Once a hoe is always a hoe" is nothing but bunkum, just like what some misguided people in churchianity called "Once saved is always saved".

C'mon... Let's not be hypocritical! Are we gonna pretend like we don't know people do change from their former ways?

Op, I'm not here to tell you who to marry: I'm simply here to reiterate the fact that yes, people can change for good!

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Tallesty1(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2019
I am surprised that she wants to end up with a man that looks for women on runs websites and even pays 30k just for a weekend.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:12pm On May 25, 2019
Well you both fit each other, since you both met through a runs site, so go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by lawman88(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Can you fix a toilet you carried from a public restroom in your house??

my bros, almost every nigerian babe now na public toilet. na only those you know their story that yuo know. This copper look very innocent and if you see the pictures she sent to me and the clothes she wears in my house, she never expose her boobs. she is from a village in SS. if you see her in the village, you may beg her for relationship, being that you don't know much about her. she is not ready to go back to SS after her service. I think she want to come to my house after her service ends by July...may be.

I may cut communication with her but let me watch her small...

1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by lawman88(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2019
Tallesty1:
I am surprised that she wants to end up with a man that looks for women on runs websites and even pays [b]30k [/b]just for a weekend.

is it too much?

and not everybody have time to go out to talk with ladies on the street......

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by pansophist(m): 6:16pm On May 25, 2019
Like seriously? You mad bro? The foundation of the relationship is so flawed, like you'll reminisce and tell people you actually married a slu.t you fuuckked?

And such ladies have tasted all the kinds of shape, length, girth, colours of peni.s and performance. You'll always be compared with her past, and wont be satisfied if you do not deliver, creating a lure for her to be unfaithful. you're just a number and not special. You're most likely a clean-up dude, after she had leveraged her youthfulness for material gain. She is counting on you to express the male natural tendency to rescue the female. You're her captain save a hoe. Furthermore, she is used to the luxurious life her vagin.a affords her, and you'll most likely not meet the demands of her hypergamy on steroids. Dont make such mistake.

Think back about all the girls you've fell in love with, either your first high school crush, or the girl you mustered courage to ask out, did they date you because you loved them? I'm sure the answer is NO. They dated you because they love you. And that's the point. Because she love you, is not enough to marry her sympathetically. That's a recipe for marital disaster. Move on and not be stuck with a woman that has experienced more peni.s than an urologist.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by lawman88(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2019
pansophist:
Like seriously? You mad bro? The foundation of the relationship is so flawed, like you'll reminisce and tell people you actually married a slu.t you fuuckked?

And such ladies have tasted all the kinds of shape, length, girth and colours of peni.s. you're just a number and not special. You're most likely a clean-up dude, after she had leveraged her youthfulness for material gain. She is counting on you to express the male natural tendency to rescue the female. You're her captain save a hoe. Furthermore, she is used to the luxurious life her vagin.a affords her, and you'll most likely not meet the demands of her hypergamy on steroids. Dont make such mistake.

Think back about all the girls you've fell in love with, either your first high school crush, or the girl you mustered courage to ask out, did they date you because you loved them? I'm sure the answer is NO. They dated you because they love you. And that's the point. Because she love you, is not enough to marry her sympathetically. That's a recipe for marital disaster. Move on and not be stuck with a woman that has experienced more peni.s than an urologist.

Thanks bros. I appreciate.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by habsydiamond(m): 6:33pm On May 25, 2019
I only have one question from u.. did she collect the 30k after the fun u guys had

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by lawman88(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2019
habsydiamond:
I only have one question from u.. did she collect the 30k after the fun u guys had

collected before even the service is rendered.....

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by BLUEJAYY: 6:44pm On May 25, 2019
I can't just understand why these young women on these runs site like inmessage and codedruns always seem to fall in love with their clients.

I can understand that some of them are part-time amateur runs girls like the students, so they don't get the professional ethics but that sucks.

I've had to cut off a lot of them so they don't disturb me anymore. I mean they literally sort of....fall in love. Really?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by habsydiamond(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2019
lawman88:

collected before even the service is rendered.....
now my advice. It takes God's intervention to change or stop an adulterous lady. The way am seeing it is that she sees u as someone who is living comfortably and wants to stick around. Bros just keep monitoring her incase u sef don fall in love oo..... one Yoruba adage do say, small excreta at the edge of the plate, if the eye ignores it the mind would not. I rest my case

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by lawman88(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
I can't just understand why these young women on these runs site like inmessage and codedruns always seem to fall in love with their clients.

I can understand that some of them are part-time amateur runs girls so they don't get the professional ethics but that sucks.

I've had to cut off a lot of them so they don't disturb me anymore. I mean they literally sort of....fall in love. Really?? shocked

To my surprise, some of the join those websites, hoping to find husband there. The lady in question is really amateur and i felt she indulged in it to get money to live fake life in her NYSC lodge and probably [b]fuming Billionaire's [/b]daughter for the innocent coppers.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 25, 2019
Op can u urself
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by lawman88(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
Op can u urself

I can if she can keep marriage vows/rules
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by BLUEJAYY: 7:10pm On May 25, 2019
lawman88:

To my surprise, some of the join those websites, hoping to find husband there. The lady in question is really amateur and i felt she indulged in it to get money to live fake life in her NYSC lodge and probably [b]fuming Billionaire's [/b]daughter for the innocent coppers.
Yeah most of them aren't really full time hookers. They are actually regular girls, students and young women who just wanna make some little change for upkeep. Funny thing is they have lovers and in some cases husbands. I've met a lot of them. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 25, 2019
lawman88:

I can if she can keep marriage vows/rules
ok dats for u but for me mba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 25, 2019
Chai!! I really pity the girl Sha. To marry a man who patronizes prostitutes especially those from online whom he doesn't even see or know. #tueh. Women dey suffer.

Maybe she's a good girl just looking for extra cash now because trust me real olosho no dey fall in love. No feelings again sef yet this one went and fell in love with a dog. I really weep for her in the future. Your type will be sleeping in brothels, spending the children's school fees on strange women. ���

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 25, 2019
lawman88:

my bros, almost every nigerian babe now na public toilet. na only those you know their story that yuo know. This copper look very innocent and if you see the pictures she sent to me and the clothes she wears in my house, she never expose her boobs. she is from a village in SS. if you see her in the village, you may beg her for relationship, being that you don't know much about her. she is not ready to go back to SS after her service. I think she want to come to my house after her service ends by July...may be.

Will you simply shut it!? How different are you from her? Look at this one forming holy when he eats the same shit.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 25, 2019
Tallesty1:
I am surprised that she wants to end up with a man that looks for women on runs websites and even pays 30k just for a weekend.
i believe a man wey dey patronise ashawo come end up marrying a runzgirl dats a perfect combo made in heaven abi na hellfire sef
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by faithfull18(f): 7:58pm On May 25, 2019
Lol, just imagine a male prostitute asking if it's okay to marry a prostitute. I will definitely grow old looking for the difference between the two of you.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 25, 2019
lawman88:

there are still nigerian girls wey no dey do runz. All u need do is know the traits to identify a girl dat is a runzgirl and d one dat is not.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by lawman88(m): 8:08pm On May 25, 2019
HannahHitler:
Chai!! I really pity the girl Sha. To marry a man who patronizes prostitutes especially those from online whom he doesn't even see or know. #tueh. Women dey suffer.

Maybe she's a good girl just looking for extra cash now because trust me real olosho no dey fall in love. No feelings again sef yet this one went and fell in love with a dog. I really weep for her in the future. Your type will be sleeping in brothels, spending the children's school fees on strange women. ���

I don't have time to go out and talk to a lady....and I'm not what you described. When I need sex, i pay for it..not hide and seek begging one girlfriend who is selling hoe on the street to other people with money. I knew ladies whom some guys are dying for them in relationship, I simply tell the lady I will give her 20k, lets have fun and she happily accepted and we had fun. Till today, she is still playing the other guy miss hard to get and the guy is still running from pillar to post to please her and get her down. I don't have time for such. Every lady have a price, including you. It's when you cannot pay for it that she will be giving you long time to have access to her pinini

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by focus7: 8:16pm On May 25, 2019
lawman88:

Don't be deceived by the NYSC thing. Once olosho is olosho forever.

Or do you want to tell the story that touch the heart of how your wife is nacking her colleagues in the office, nacking your landlord, nacking your neighbours and seeing in hotels with other men?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by lawman88(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Will you simply shut it!? How different are you from her? Look at this one forming holy when he eats the same shit.

I know you...better keep quiet before I detonate fowl yansh.....all those dating websites you are, what are you looking for there? Make I kip quiet small....
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 25, 2019
lawman88:

I know you...better keep quiet before I detonate fowl yansh.....all those dating websites you are, what are you looking for there? Make I kip quiet small....
Pls detonate o... You simply have no moral justification to spew rubbish. 30k for the weekend! Who knows the last time Dumbo bought a wrapper for his mom angry

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. / I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor / Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend Or Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.