Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,311 members, 7,853,448 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Lady Cook Urgently Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cook Urgently Needed (567 Views)

See The Sex Doll That Can Cook And Clean The House / Another "My ATM, My Cook" Pre-Wedding Photos / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cook Urgently Needed by CsRockefeller(m): 9:59pm On May 26, 2019
Dont know if this is the right place to post this, I am in need of a lady cook (preferably Igbo) to help me with some dishes as work doesnt allow me to cook.

The meals will be prepared at the lady's place.
I will pay for everything.
I will collect the meal.

Meal in this case means soup (Vegetable and Egusi soups)

The Lady should be a good christian, trust worthy, and staying around Ketu, Ojota and Mile 12 axis.

Pls, this is a save my soul message. I'm staying with Sisters who dont cook, I no like wahala and I cant kill myself.
Re: Lady Cook Urgently Needed by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 26, 2019
hmm,I can cook but I don't stay around those places
Re: Lady Cook Urgently Needed by CsRockefeller(m): 10:21pm On May 26, 2019
Nmahgood:
hmm,I can cook but I don't stay around those places

Pls where do you stay?
Re: Lady Cook Urgently Needed by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 26, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Pls where do you stay?
abule egba
Re: Lady Cook Urgently Needed by CsRockefeller(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2019
Nmahgood:

abule egba

Chai!! thats a little bit far o!

But I can manage, starting from this week since this week is gone, I guess Wednesday will be a good day, since it is a public holiday?
Re: Lady Cook Urgently Needed by Preshy561(f): 10:31pm On May 26, 2019
How much can you pay?

500k per soup?
Re: Lady Cook Urgently Needed by CsRockefeller(m): 10:34pm On May 26, 2019
Preshy561:
How much can you pay?

500k per soup?

shocked
Abeg o!
Re: Lady Cook Urgently Needed by Preshy561(f): 10:35pm On May 26, 2019
CsRockefeller:

shocked
Abeg o!
Abeg What?
Re: Lady Cook Urgently Needed by CsRockefeller(m): 10:39pm On May 26, 2019
Preshy561:

Abeg What?

Even if I am Dangote

I know u are joking sha,

U wan kill me?
Re: Lady Cook Urgently Needed by Preshy561(f): 10:40pm On May 26, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Even if I am Dangote

I know u are joking sha,

U wan kill me?
I actually was joking.
I don't know how to boil yam.
Looking for a cook too.
Re: Lady Cook Urgently Needed by flokii: 10:41pm On May 26, 2019
bros go and marry.. it's wife you need not food grin
Re: Lady Cook Urgently Needed by CsRockefeller(m): 10:47pm On May 26, 2019
Preshy561:

I actually was joking.
I don't know how to boil yam.
Looking for a cook too

You joking right?
Are you a working class or u have a tight schedule? Because I dont understand ladies these days, my Mom always made sure we were never hungry, she cooked despite work, every morning and night. Today, my sisters dont even bother, its so painful, I have suffered, cant bear this hunger anymore.
Re: Lady Cook Urgently Needed by CsRockefeller(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2019
flokii:
bros go and marry.. it's wife you need not food grin

grin

My reason for marriage cant be just because of food now!
Re: Lady Cook Urgently Needed by Preshy561(f): 10:52pm On May 26, 2019
CsRockefeller:

You joking right?
Are you a working class or u have a tight schedule? Because I dont understand ladies these days, my Mom always made sure we were never hungry, she cooked despite work, every morning and night. Today, my sisters dont even bother, its so painful, I have suffered, cant bear this hunger anymore.
What do You mean? Without a woman in your life you can't feed yourself and cook for yourself?
You are really funny, you and your dad watched your mum grunt in pains after coming back from work, you guys still allow her cook and serve you lots?

Are you wicked like that? Oh, it's your mum's fault anyway, she did a bad work petting and raising a lazy boy like you.

It's your wife I pity, she's gonna be treated the way you and your dad treated your mum.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cook Urgently Needed by flokii: 10:53pm On May 26, 2019
CsRockefeller:

grin

My reason for marriage cant be just because of food now!

All join bro grin

make you come get nice igbo babe marry.. you no get problem again
Re: Lady Cook Urgently Needed by habsydiamond(m): 10:57pm On May 26, 2019
Ayam a cooker... I can berbecue plantain and roast rice for u just for shikini money....lastly, any lady who is a better cook than I should signify... If u lie I will know..
Re: Lady Cook Urgently Needed by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 26, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Chai!! thats a little bit far o!

But I can manage, starting from this week since this week is gone, I guess Wednesday will be a good day, since it is a public holiday?

send me a pm
Re: Lady Cook Urgently Needed by CsRockefeller(m): 11:00pm On May 26, 2019
Preshy561:

What do You mean? Without a woman in your life you can't feed yourself and cook for yourself?
You are really funny, you and your dad watched your mum grunt in pains after coming back from work, you guys still allow her cook and serve you lots?

Are you wicked like that? Oh, it's your mum's fault anyway, she did a bad work petting and raising a lazy boy like you.

It's your wife I pity, she's gonna be treated the way you and your dad treated your mum.

shocked
Its not like that o!

It wasnt like a duty to her, lets say that she loved cooking and did it with so much joy. Because sometimes I will tell her not to bother but she will always insist, she still calls asking of how me and my younger bro feed. She believes so much in feeding d men so well that they can grow tall and have strength to work. And work, I did, thanks to her meals.

I also cook, but I dont like it, its easier for me to trek from Lagos to Abj than to cook. Its not like I dont know how to, but I dont like to.

Come to think of it, I said earlier that I dont like wahala thats y I am taking this route, if my wife doesnt like cooking we will find an alternative. I'm not going to force it down her throat.

I am not lazy, I just dont like cooking, thats all.
Re: Lady Cook Urgently Needed by Preshy561(f): 11:02pm On May 26, 2019
CsRockefeller:

shocked
Its not like that o!

It wasnt like a duty to her, lets say that she loved cooking and did it with so much joy. Because sometimes I will tell her not to bother but she will always insist, she still calls asking of how me and my younger bro feed. She believes so much in feeding d men so well that they can grow tall and have strength to work. And work, I did, thanks to her meals.

I also cook, but I dont like it, its easier for me to trek from Lagos to Abj than to cook. Its not like I dont know how to, but I dont like to.

Come to think of it, I said earlier that I dont like wahala thats y I am taking this route, if my wife doesnt like cooking we will find an alternative. I'm not going to force it down her throat.

I am not lazy, I just dont like cooking, thats all.
You sound cool anyway.

Nice one, your future wife has got a better guy.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Are Yorubas The Greatest Black Tribe / Is Prostitution Bad? / Help! Could This Be LOVE?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.