Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Shake D Table! Ladies, Should You Report Ur Friend's Spouse?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shake D Table! Ladies, Should You Report Ur Friend's Spouse?! (640 Views)

Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? / 'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shake D Table! Ladies, Should You Report Ur Friend's Spouse?! by DZTech: 11:13pm On May 26, 2019
this is for d married folks o!

orma committed couple sha...

if ur friend's spouse/fiancé/fiancée/partner/buu flirted with u, tried to cheat with u or cheated with u (or someone else and u find out)-

should you tell ur friend?

in fact, HOW MANY OF U HAS DIS HAPND TO B4?!?! shocked

oya!

War Of D Words! cheesy
Re: Shake D Table! Ladies, Should You Report Ur Friend's Spouse?! by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 26, 2019
I am here to read lies
Re: Shake D Table! Ladies, Should You Report Ur Friend's Spouse?! by Oluromantic: 2:45am On May 27, 2019
If I see him or her cheating with another person sef, I no go talk talkless of with me
Re: Shake D Table! Ladies, Should You Report Ur Friend's Spouse?! by chiommy123(f): 2:58am On May 27, 2019
Me I'll talk and save a sister cos guys have been breaking hearts since but that's if not with me though I know it can't be with me oh

1 Like

Re: Shake D Table! Ladies, Should You Report Ur Friend's Spouse?! by issylarry(m): 3:35am On May 27, 2019
DZTech:
this is for d married folks o!

orma committed couple sha...

if ur friend's spouse/fiancé/fiancée/partner/buu flirted with u, tried to cheat with u or cheated with u (or someone else and u find out)-

should you tell ur friend?

in fact, HOW MANY OF U HAS DIS HAPND TO B4?!?! shocked

oya!

War Of D Words! cheesy
It happens,none of dz is new.
D word cheat have been over emphasized even people v started seeing it as norms which is bad.

In dz situation ,i will mind my business.I cannot allow some1 to come and break bottle on my head for scatterin his or her relationship

N as 4 dem to cheat with me,i avoid too much contact ..so i forsee dz

1 Like

Re: Shake D Table! Ladies, Should You Report Ur Friend's Spouse?! by Fearcom(m): 3:43am On May 27, 2019
chiommy123:
Me I'll talk and save a sister cos guys have been breaking hearts since but that's if not with me though I know it can't be with me oh

Women cheat AS well as men and have even upped their game. Women don't snitch on each other bit they will report the husbands of their friends/men.
Re: Shake D Table! Ladies, Should You Report Ur Friend's Spouse?! by DZTech: 12:19pm On May 27, 2019
Fearcom:

Women cheat AS well as men and have even upped their game. Women don't snitch on each other bit they will report the husbands of their friends/men.
true

but who does it more? undecided

d reason y I asked ladies o!
Re: Shake D Table! Ladies, Should You Report Ur Friend's Spouse?! by Vizzim: 12:23pm On May 27, 2019
I ain't married but I don't despite learning.. So me here to read and learn
Re: Shake D Table! Ladies, Should You Report Ur Friend's Spouse?! by DZTech: 12:26pm On May 30, 2019
ladies avoiding this thread like killed. undecided
y na?
Re: Shake D Table! Ladies, Should You Report Ur Friend's Spouse?! by Sapphire86(f): 12:46pm On May 30, 2019
Honestly if such ever happened, I would strongly word him and avoid both him and my friend altogether because I can't tell her what her husband did cuz that might end their marriage and I wouldn't want to be the one to bring an end to their marriage that would be putting asunder what was joined together... If the marriage would end, let it be from their end...

The reason I would avoid my friend is that it would be a betrayal since I now know the kind of husband she married and did nothing... So I'm hoping that my silence would provoke her to do the necessary digging herself, discover herself, and take actions herself... This means since I wasn't the one who caused her marriage to end, I don't have to harbor a scorned/heartbroken woman in my house longer than 48 hours and I can breathe peacefully

But if na boyfriend/girlfriend, NI**A, I'm telling on your ASS*** ASAP
Re: Shake D Table! Ladies, Should You Report Ur Friend's Spouse?! by DZTech: 1:00pm On May 30, 2019
Sapphire86:

But if na boyfriend/girlfriend, NI**A, I'm telling on your ASS*** ASAP
but its d married woman dt needs to know more na.
after all, both dating partners might be 2geda, but have 'side hustles'. angry
especially since she myt b having unprotected sex with her hubby. sad
shey?

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Story: "Irreplaceable Love" (Episode 2) / What Do Igbos Think Of Me On NL / Toke Makinwa Set For 2nd Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.