Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,040 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) (39661 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by Jowanson: 9:27am On May 27, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/lady-finds-love-after-3-kids-surprise.html?m=1

This is not a new thing na. In the olden days, it's a normal level things.

Fast forward to these days, it is still a normal level things.

It's their life , understanding and choice so why are people thinking on their behalf?

People should mind their business and leave them to enjoy what God has joined together, let no man put asunder! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by taiyeayodeji: 9:36am On May 27, 2019
things are happening nowadays,we go need them to post same pixs after 5 years ,i pray they last together as couples,some men may marry her to get European document.or either him self has 2 or 3 somewhere lol

odumoyedare:
Getting married to a woman who already had two kids is even dangerous not to talk of three.... Possibly the man might have also had kids with another woman, no one can tell as regards that
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by weedfada(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2019
Niyiboi:
Handicap 3-0 only for sport fans lol

Bro, oil dey your head. Exactly what I wanted to type. Those wey know know. The babe won last last.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by nicepoker101(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2019
Abfinest007:
have u seen any match that has started with 3 zero down.what is there to love abt someone that has given birth to three. driver stop me here I nor go again
return leg of some matches do start with 3goals down. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by zanga420: 9:54am On May 27, 2019
Niyiboi:
Handicap 3-0 only for sport fans lol
What's the meaning of this handicap sef? Forgive my ignorance
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by Mannarich: 10:38am On May 27, 2019
Abfinest007:
have u seen any match that has started with 3 zero down.what is there to love abt someone that has given birth to three. driver stop me here I nor go again
yes Barca Liverpool 2nd leg and man u PSG 2nd leg
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by freg2000: 11:03am On May 27, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/lady-finds-love-after-3-kids-surprise.html?m=1
The lady must make sure she buried the bottle and the image candle inside a safe place to avoid story that touch the heart.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by madridsta007(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Watch the video

After 3 kids she certainly has her papers complete.
The guy probably doesn’t have his.
So..... All things work together for good.

If you know, you know. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 27, 2019
who da hell marries a jobless female with 3 kids baggages Already? i see no potentials in that female. The guy Appears hopelessly desparate.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by Nobody: 11:36am On May 27, 2019
From frying pan to fire. angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by Niyiboi: 12:01pm On May 27, 2019
zanga420:
What's the meaning of this handicap sef? Forgive my ignorance
its like giving a weaker team some goals ahead e.g in this case 3 goals ahead, which means the stronger team must win with more than 3 goals before u can win the bet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by Ejika48(f): 12:49pm On May 27, 2019
Have u forgotten naija theme....all d babes wanna slay! Awon snapchat. I still stand my grounds forget slay shit!
tydi:

Your comment and you, I find hard to decide to who is more dumber, what's the definition of a slay woman.. A woman that already has 3kids with no man to call her own will then be called what
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by Ejika48(f): 12:50pm On May 27, 2019
maynation:

What are you saying??

Can you marry a lady with 3 kids already for another man?
one mans food is another mans poison! D babe might be good in bed so?
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by maynation(f): 1:06pm On May 27, 2019
Ejika48:
one mans food is another mans poison! D babe might be good in bed so?

Hahaha.

Yuckie
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by Ejika48(f): 1:13pm On May 27, 2019
maynation:

Hahaha.

Yuckie
tru talk na
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by Bonapart(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2019
Joromi12:
For the papers
if you know , you definitely know. Only folks abroad understand the deceptive stunt
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 27, 2019
Abfinest007:

2nd leg of the just played semifinals of the UEFA champions league started with 3:0 lead by one of the clubs
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by inereunwa1(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2019
hmmm there's more than meets the eye!
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by cyprus000: 3:03pm On May 27, 2019
safarigirl:
A Nigerian lady abroad finds love after 3 kids.

Emphasis on ABROAD. These naija men will propose to anybody, once they hear abroad. She probably brought him over tongue
my first instinct was to attack you with barrage, but the hilarity of you comment disarmed me. lolcheesy

anyway, enjoy ur trolling.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by Mizwisdom(f): 3:33pm On May 27, 2019
Abfinest007:

Did you watch Liverpool versus Barcelona, champion's league semi final? they started like that but see how they turned things around, such victory is even sweeter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by zanga420: 5:57pm On May 27, 2019
Niyiboi:
its like giving a weaker team some goals ahead e.g in this case 3 goals ahead, which means the stronger team must win with more than 3 goals before u can win the bet
OK, thanks
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by sweetilicious(f): 8:45pm On May 27, 2019
BareFacedLies:
No reasonable young African guy will marry ablady who already has 3 kids for another man...

This guy has something up his sleeve
Nigerian men always have a motive for marriage.Smh
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by jbblues24(m): 11:46pm On May 28, 2019
Such shot, many background, so magical
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) by oyatz(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
Illiterate and semi-literate guys in rural areas do it.

Some even re-marry their enstranged wives who has left them 3-4 years ago and had even gotten a child for another person.

maynation:

What are you saying??

Can you marry a lady with 3 kids already for another man?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / Cost Of Change Of Name In National Newspaper / How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.