Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport (39526 Views)

Man Stranded After Been Duped And Dumped By Sidechick In Hotel / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Lady Goes Topless With A Transparent Skirt In An Airport Queue (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by DyshApp: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
A Nigerian man has been left stranded and facing possible deportation after his wife took their kids and abandoned him at an airport in the UK.

A user with the handle @Jayydubby shared the man’s plight on the ‘Nigerians in the UK’ community on the microblogging platform, X (formerly Twitter).

According to the user, the man sold all his belongings to sponsor his wife’s relocation to the UK for study in 2022, with the intention of joining her later with their children as her dependents.

Upon their arrival in the UK in October, he received a huge shock when his wife took the kids and their passports, and told him that their marriage was over.

Sadly, the young man now finds himself stranded without a job or means to stay in the UK. He has been given until January 2024 to leave the country, or he will be deported.

“Hello everyone,

A family friend of mine is in urgent need of a job with sponsorship. Last month, he arrived in the UK with his children as dependents and his wife went to pick them up at the airport and asked to see their children’s passports, which he handed over without any suspicion. She then told him that their marriage was over and wanted nothing to do with him. She took their children and abandoned him at the airport. He just come to the UK for the first time to join his wife, who came last year to study. He helped pay her fees and sold off everything he had to join her.

Today, the Home Office sent him a letter saying that he has until 1st of January, to return to Nigeria. He has nothing to go back to and may never see his children again.

I am pleading with anyone who can help him with a job referral so that he can stay and fight for his children. If you know of any job openings or can put him in touch with someone who might be able to help, please reach out to me. I would be incredibly grateful. 🙏🏼😥”

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Ballzproblemm: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
carrying Nigeria woman Abroad is more risky than buying Bitcoin at the top

A lot men gonna learn the hard way.

269 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by badboyTee(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
cheesy tell us the full story what the man did also

118 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by sslcrypt: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by nnanyereugo(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
E be tinz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by WriterNiiig: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
We warned them but they never listen.

Why don't men ever learn from the bad experiences of other men. WHY!

Why does it have to happen to you before you learn. WHY?!

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Yankiss(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Simp. When will these idiots learn? Sponsor a woman first and whatever you see you take. They are very smart at hiding their intentions. Very few real love scenarios can survive woman-first relocation. grin grin grin grin

123 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Dailymice: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Its good to hear from both parties. The woman in question gave a reply as to the circumstances surrounding her actions.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Sheuns(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
I don’t know how things work in the UK. The question I want to ask is if there’s an official divorce proceeding before the wife made the pronouncement that she’s done with him. At least some papers ought to be signed to show that they’re no longer together.

Those that are enlightened about these issues can explain better.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by maxiuc(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
angry

Even the one you married you are not Sure of her

Fear women

Some women are the most heartless breathing thing that was created very wicked set of blood dripping vampires

May God open our eyes to get the Best

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by ibrocool(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
There are two rules every man must remember always.

Rule 1: Fear women

Rule 2: Don't forget rule number 1

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by meum: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Obtaining by false pretence.

Marriage is now a joke to this generation.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Vadese1: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Wonder shall never end. Fear women

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Giftedhand47(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
There are two sides to a story
Meanwhile

I fix iphone panels

From iphone 6 till 13promax ...

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by cosade(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Is he sure he’s the biological father of the children?

37 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by damola1: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
women are brutal, and stupid..

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by tafiya: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
This one loud seriously.
Trust Nigerian woman at your own peril!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by KingLennon(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
They have served him breakfast sad. He should accept his decision in good fate and learn to be vigilant and smart when dealing with the daughters of Eve

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by OlujobaSamuel: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
I don't get, shey na evil work be dis or demonic work
It is well oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by TenQ: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Unfortunately, your friend is reaping what he had sown. When you act as the Lion of the Tribe of your House to your wife and she doesn't know you love her and all she sees is your hate: the more reason she would perfect this kind of smart move on him.

She had calculated that the only way she can have her children is if she played dumb.
Now with her children, she is free to pay back her husband. An Eye for an Eye AND a Tooth for a Tooth.

Note:
I am not supporting this woman's action but, their is no smoke without fire. She did not take the decision because she was insane.

Sorry to the man. I hope he finds help!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by sweerychick(f): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
One sided story

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by rajiedreez: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
cry If true, haaaa
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by grandstar(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Some Nigerian women have been dying to teach their Nigerian husbands lessons but have been stymied by the misogynistic environment here that favours men, both from the public and the law.

Upon setting foot abroad, especially in countries that gives them rights, they bare their fangs and take vengeful bites.

Men, stop cheating on your wives. I am certain 90% of these cases involve adulterous husbands. Nigerian men have a "right" to cheat and woe betide the woman that does not tolerate it.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by greatsam767(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hmmm,

Omo things dey sup ooo, The woman act is very bad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Diligent1(f): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Why na
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Vision101(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Fear women

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by HardBishop: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
sometimes I tell men, becareful of the lady you chose to marry...... better tell God to reveal your own spouse. it really pays, leave what people are saying.
women are very trickish, forget they all look innocent.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kpartners: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
DyshApp:
A Nigerian man has been left stranded and facing possible deportation after his wife took their kids and abandoned him at an airport in the UK.

A user with the handle @Jayydubby shared the man’s plight on the ‘Nigerians in the UK’ community on the microblogging platform, X (formerly Twitter).

According to the user, the man sold all his belongings to sponsor his wife’s relocation to the UK for study in 2022, with the intention of joining her later with their children as her dependents.

Upon their arrival in the UK in October, he received a huge shock when his wife took the kids and their passports, and told him that their marriage was over.

Sadly, the young man now finds himself stranded without a job or means to stay in the UK. He has been given until January 2024 to leave the country, or he will be deported.

“Hello everyone,

A family friend of mine is in urgent need of a job with sponsorship. Last month, he arrived in the UK with his children as dependents and his wife went to pick them up at the airport and asked to see their children’s passports, which he handed over without any suspicion. She then told him that their marriage was over and wanted nothing to do with him. She took their children and abandoned him at the airport. He just come to the UK for the first time to join his wife, who came last year to study. He helped pay her fees and sold off everything he had to join her.

Today, the Home Office sent him a letter saying that he has until 1st of January, to return to Nigeria. He has nothing to go back to and may never see his children again.

I am pleading with anyone who can help him with a job referral so that he can stay and fight for his children. If you know of any job openings or can put him in touch with someone who might be able to help, please reach out to me. I would be incredibly grateful. 🙏🏼😥”

People can be wicked ohhh. If it was a man that did this people will be talking
Not that it a woman it doesn't matter. I am not ready for any relocation, we stay here, I can't lose my freedom, my respect my wife and children because of going abroad. Definitely not me, I still don't understand what will make a man sell his house to go and be a wonderer in a foreign land.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Lambapapa(m): 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
There is more to this STORY

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by legitnow1: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
ALL THIS IS COMING TO NIGERIA.

KEEP COPYING WESTERN LAWS, UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by DaddyJapan(m): 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
I have seen this playbook more times than I care to recall.

The UK-area is often a very unforgiving place when it comes to matters like this.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.