Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) (28651 Views)

Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? / Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by Wesporting: 1:19pm On May 27, 2019
About 18,000 bottles of bootleg alcohol were crushed by a steamroller in Muslim-majority Indonesia's capital Monday as police warned tipplers off booze during the Ramadan fasting month. Nearly 90 per cent of Indonesia's 260 million people are Muslims who are advised to abstain from eating, drinking, smoking and sex between sunrise and sunset during Ramadan.

Police laid out thousands of bottles collected in raids over the past few months in the capital Jakarta and then drove a steamroller over them in a messy annual display. Jakarta governor Anies Baswedan called on residents to avoid circulating illegal liquor.

Source: https://mandynews.com/indonesia-steamrolls-18000-bottles-of-alcohol-during-ramadan-photos/

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by Heylius(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2019
Hey God see drink oo..una for push am come this side na
FTC dedicate it to hunger bad
Keep resting bro

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by zone51: 3:41pm On May 27, 2019
Na wa ooo
Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by Revolva(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2019
Na lie jare come naija come see when Muslim de booze for club and do all jolly jolly abeg make dem Indonesia go sidon

21 Likes

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by Kingluqman(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2019
Some of our brothers in the yeast won’t like this!

grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by madridguy(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2019
Why not stop the production during the month instead of destroying it.

May Allah guide us. Ameen

31 Likes

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by Hotzone(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2019
No
Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by TheFacelessMan: 3:43pm On May 27, 2019
angry
Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by trapQ: 3:44pm On May 27, 2019
Hypocrisy. Alcohol is not the problem, underage marriage, terrorism, inbreeding are the main problems with Islam that they have to face.

PS:
I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of the only Living God Jehovah.

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by chrisifeanyi: 3:46pm On May 27, 2019
so I have to swear an oath to comment on this thread right? Nairaland has turned to something useless. Hypocrites destroying alcohol. Islam is the problem of this world. Seun has been a promoter of this mess. Fvck you all

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by Power2theyouth1(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2019
I appreciate Indonesia government effort, it's a nice way to abstain from sin during this holy month of Ramadan Kareem. I'm sure there will be a mercy on the country from Almighty ALLAH. Great job

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by Mutemenot(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2019
Religion killing us since birth. What has Ramadan got to do with people's people's business

6 Likes

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by chimhigher(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2019
Why not Seize the drinks and release them after the Ramadan?? Nna nawa o...18000 bottles..If you dey download one bottle everyday it will take you 49.3 years to finish all..Na im person waste like this?? cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by Proffdada: 3:48pm On May 27, 2019
It doesn't stop those who will drink or delve into stronger sins grin
BTW let's break our fast with a little sip

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by Power2theyouth1(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2019
Mutemenot:
Religion killing us since birth. What has Ramadan got to do with people's people's business
It's not about business but this a way for them to seek Almighty ALLAH mercy on them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by gustav25: 3:49pm On May 27, 2019
Power2theyouth1:
I appreciate Indonesia government effort, it's a nice way to abstain from sin during this holy month of Ramadan Kareem. I'm sure there will be a mercy on the country from Almighty ALLAH. Great job

What has your Almighty Allah and Jesus done for Nigeria and Nigerians with all the prayers and atrocities you guys do on a daily ? Arrow

6 Likes

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by dkidd: 3:51pm On May 27, 2019
Trash.. They like deceiving themselves.... After Ramadan what will happen?

15 Likes

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by dkidd: 3:52pm On May 27, 2019
trapQ:
Hypocrisy. Alcohol is not the problem, underage marriage, terrorism, inbreeding are the main problems with Islam that they have to face.

PS:

True story cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by Power2theyouth1(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2019
gustav25:

What has your Almighty Allah and Jesus done for Nigeria and Nigerians with all the prayers and atrocities you guys do on a daily ? Arrow
You're blindfolded

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by omoadeleye(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2019
Nonsense, what if others want to drink nkan?

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by gustav25: 3:57pm On May 27, 2019
Power2theyouth1:
You're blindfolded

You need Amadioha in your life

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by Pavore9: 3:57pm On May 27, 2019
Yimu! cheesy
Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 3:58pm On May 27, 2019
trapQ:

PS:

And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:
Exodus:4:22

7 Likes

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by lilfreezy: 4:06pm On May 27, 2019
RIP to human rights undecided

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by Yusuf54: 4:41pm On May 27, 2019
Revolva:
Na lie jare come naija come see when Muslim de booze for club and do all jolly jolly abeg make dem Indonesia go sidon
A confirm Practicing Muslim will never be seen in Club not to talk of Ramadan time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2019
Yet 4uking is accepted

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by naijajobx: 4:49pm On May 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by obinna58(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2019
Mohammed didn't turn water into wine
Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by Hadampson(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2019
trapQ:

PS:

But you are okay with underage fornicating undecided

Terrorism is also in Christianity because we have Christian terrorist group.

I can show you the proof if you don't believe... So stop saying what is not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by Hadampson(m): 5:14pm On May 27, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
so I have to swear an oath to comment on this thread right? Nairaland has turned to something useless. Hypocrites destroying alcohol. Islam is the problem of this world. Seun has been a promoter of this mess. Fvck you all

People of your kind are the problem of this world. Always hating on other people's religion.

Seun own this forum. If you are not comfortable with it, kindly deactivate your account.... So einfach ist das

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solatul Fatih....right Or Wrong To Recite? / Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? / Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.