Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (141998 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Lifestone(m): 6:59am On May 28, 2019
iwadobo:

Let assume he is married as claimed. Is there any law that bars him from divorcing a cheating wife ? Which claim will she make ? That he bought the guy a car or what ? Or she built the guy a house ? For a day old marriage , if there was any? What kind of claim ? I really need to know.
You don't get a divorce by shouting on the road that you no more doing. You've already done it.
The appropriate place to go to is court. If and whar the wife gets is at the discretion of the court. My point is that he's silly and not smart .
By the way the woman has never cheated as a wife.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Blessedity(m): 7:03am On May 28, 2019
Maybe he's mad or family pple eyaff come again
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by SjMbula(m): 7:22am On May 28, 2019
It's either the lady is reaping her karmic bonus or karma will catch up with the escapee husband in future in he acted wrongly, law of karma is real.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 7:26am On May 28, 2019
bonnyhope:

No where is sure bro, we just have to pray to God

My brother join me in prayers am more confused self..

The ones u really like don't like u, but the ones u DNT like much are easy to reach..
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 7:26am On May 28, 2019
bonnyhope:

No where is sure bro, we just have to pray to God

My brother join me in prayers am more confused self..

The ones u really like don't like u, but the ones u DNT like much are easy to reach
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 7:32am On May 28, 2019
MNDY:

I would gladly do what he did, especially if I have severally cautioned her about promiscuity before marriage and she did not change.

Nigerian ladies have reached a stage where they think they can allow any man into their v.agina and still want to keep one man somewhere for marriage and serious affair.

And don't give me the "same thing applies to men too" line. More often than not, the man reaches for the woman and she reserves the right to accept or decline the man's advances.
You made sense. Such infidelity should never be tolerated

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by tightpussy156: 7:36am On May 28, 2019
some girls no get shame.their prostitution na 5 and 6 they can Bleep a dog for money.even a confirmed international/ local prostitude go wan.marry just to bear Mrs.that question now is that are u capable, qualify. slut marrying everyday an deceiving innocent men.don't be surprise that the confirmed olosho is carrying a bastard an even ready to bear the bastard for the man all in the name na u give me Belle. I no of a man who is olosho wife bore him 5 bastard an later discover that all the children are not his children after 11 yrs. sine nairaland girls are pained hear they wan cover up for the olosho. birds of the same feathers flock together. those that will quote me wrong should hug transformer or go through back door.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Agugbadin: 8:00am On May 28, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Wait a minute let me get this straight so you knew she's being cheating on your black ass! and you waited until the wedding day to call it a quit!..guy you be Mugu

It is better as this will demarket the lady
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Agugbadin: 8:04am On May 28, 2019
[quote author=Crystalqueen post=78768645]
Applaud For what?? What he did wad irrational and uncivilized [/quote
]
He is my hero, this is the best way to pay back, many of this ladies in church today are same. Do you know that those Nigerian girls who travel to Dubai to eat Arabian Feaces belong to some churches and after one innocent person will marry them.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by iwadobo: 8:26am On May 28, 2019
Lifestone:

You don't get a divorce by shouting on the road that you no more doing. You've already done it.
The appropriate place to go to is court. If and whar the wife gets is at the discretion of the court. My point is that he's silly and not smart .
By the way the woman has never cheated as a wife.
but she lied and cheated as a wife to be . There is no law that says u can' only divorce a lady on adultery ground. Again, how are we sure the church is legally recognized? A lady told a man her sugar daddy is a family member only for the man to discover no one knows the man in her family . Suspicion confirmed and he waked away right there.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by virago(f): 8:30am On May 28, 2019
Ryan03:
I hope you are Yoruba? Pls come and marry me

Sorry lover boy I'm taken
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by codedthingzzzzz: 8:32am On May 28, 2019
u dey crase , can u take it if that happens to you.....ode oshi
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Lifestone(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2019
iwadobo:
but she lied and cheated as a wife to be . There is no law that says u can' only divorce a lady on adultery ground. Again, how are we sure the church is legally recognized? A lady told a man her sugar daddy is a family member only for the man to discover no one knows the man in her family . Suspicion confirmed and he waked away right there.
Now you see that it's not as straight forward as people are thinking. It's left for him to tell the court the basis of filing for divorce. The Church not being legally licensed are all to be canvassed in the Court. It gets more complicated if he performed the traditional marriage rites which I suspect he must have done before the white wedding.
He is foolish.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Ayoolajumoke(f): 8:54am On May 28, 2019
He did well, if I were him I’d do same.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by MissJoy29(f): 9:13am On May 28, 2019
Lifestone:

All Churches who conducts wedding would most times have the marriage licence that equate them to court wedding. Have you also imagined that before the church wedding they would have done the engagement which satisfied the traditional marriage conditions. From all the angles the guy is married to the woman already and had acted somehow very late.
In attempt to inflict maximum damage on the girl, he's trapped and I hope the girl is aware and stop crying. She is married.
All the other stuffs you are saying is not my focus, my point is contrary to your thinking that the guy is smart, he's actually dumb.
The bolded part got my attention. You are so right! Why ensare himself in a bid to disgrace her? That's foolishness.

Although even if he didn't do Church wedding but has done traditional wedding before that day, he's already very much married.
The only issue now is, did he know before the TW (assuming he's done it)? If yes, he's not smart. He should have cancelled then. Another issue is, did she cheat after the TW? If no, then he's truly trapped because if he's a genuine Christian, there's no ground for divorce for him in the sight of God since the lady has not cheated on him as a wife. But if he's not & still wants a divorce, he's free to.

I think there's more to this story.
What do you think Cassyrooy?
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by cassyrooy(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2019
MissJoy29:

The bolded part got my attention. You are so right! Why ensare himself in a bid to disgrace her? That's foolishness.

Although even if he didn't do Church wedding but has done traditional wedding before that day, he's already very much married.
The only issue now is, did he know before the TW (assuming he's done it)? If yes, he's not smart. He should have cancelled then. Another issue is, did she cheat after the TW? If no, then he's truly trapped because if he's a genuine Christian, there's no ground for divorce for him in the sight of God since the lady has not cheated on him as a wife. But if he's not & still wants a divorce, he's free to.

I think there's more to this story.
What do you think Cassyrooy?

My dear, he's her husband already.

I see no reason why he'd choose to quit at that moment, going through TW and CW only to back out during their WW.

I will advise anyone that has seen something that can't be unseen in their partner, please just move on so as to avoid being hurt by it later in the future.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by MissJoy29(f): 9:39am On May 28, 2019
cassyrooy:
My dear, he's her husband already.

I see no reason why he'd choose to quit at that moment, going through TW and CW only to back out during their WW.

I will advise anyone that has seen something that can't be unseen in their partner, please just move on so as to avoid being hurt by it later in the future.

EXACTLY!

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Psoul(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2019
Crystalqueen:
Some people are so wicked. If u knew she was cheating on u, u should have cancelled the wedding before the day or at least before the church ceremony, not disgracing the lady after the church wedding... Just imagine, all that jollof rice wasted... U for just save the money use do beta thing

Oh...u are just talking about the disgrace. Do u know hw many heartbreak the guy must have suffered? Hw many time he asked the girl and she kept lying even when the guy was so sure of what he was saying. Do u know how many times the guy must have attempted suicide cos of the girl?

The lady is more wicked to be cheating on who is loyal and faithful to her. She deserves that treatment given to her so that other men will know the kind of girl she is and avoid her. I also believe that treatment will either make her change her ways and turn to a good new leave or make her the worst of who she already is.
The choice is hers.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by iwadobo: 11:23am On May 28, 2019
Lifestone:

Now you see that it's not as straight forward as people are thinking. It's left for him to tell the court the basis of filing for divorce. The Church not being legally licensed are all to be canvassed in the Court. It gets more complicated if he performed the traditional marriage rites which I suspect he must have done before the white wedding.
He is foolish.

Nothing is complicated there. The marriage is over with or without court. Will court force him to marry her ? Can the girl demand for compensation? Is it on our law book that properties be shared between divorcing couple? This is not America. She told the man the man who usually gave her money is her uncle and the groom discovered she lied on the very day of wedding. Do u think he should proceed with the wedding or what are u saying? What will the court do in this case ? Ask the man pay the lady compensation? I'd there is traditional marriage , it is even more dangerous for the woman not the man especially if the man is from either Edo or delta. The woman must return the bride price or remain under curse should she have sex outside marriage.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by enemyofprogress: 12:40pm On May 28, 2019
bonnyhope:

Don't tell me you believe in this story
e concern me?
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Iambond(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2019
Crystalqueen:

It's like u're just as naive as the man... Mtcheew..
Face it, people have done worse to cheating partners, stop attacking the man the woman deserves more than "just" that. I've witnessed a weeding that got bursted because news came in right at the alter that the woman was HIV positive, luckily for the man he never succumbed to sex before marriage desipite numerous attempts made by the woman, just how wicked can she be. If its being naive let him be, some women deserve more.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by jbblues24(m): 11:11pm On May 28, 2019
This is appealing work smiley
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Streetgent: 11:36am On May 29, 2019
bluefilm:
I still maintain that this man is very heartless.

I don't support revenge against women.

No matter what a woman does to you as a man, even if she shot and killed your own mom right there in your presence, it still doesn't warrant you to revenge on her.

She's a woman for crying out loud.

Women are always emotional so its not really her fault that her actions offended you.

She deserves nothing but your total love and support at any given time.

That way, you can be sure to bring out the best in her.
I was on reading mode but I must confess,u are the most naive person alive for typing the bolded above.u probably need to be submerged inside a volcano
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bluefilm: 1:18pm On May 29, 2019
Streetgent:
I was on reading mode but I must confess,u are the most naive person alive for typing the bolded above.u probably need to be submerged inside a volcano

Submerge your entire family first, plus yourself too.

Onye nzuzu.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Firefox01: 2:12pm On May 29, 2019
bluefilm:
I still maintain that this man is very heartless.

I don't support revenge against women.

No matter what a woman does to you as a man, even if she shot and killed your own mom right there in your presence, it still doesn't warrant you to revenge on her.

She's a woman for crying out loud.

Women are always emotional so its not really her fault that her actions offended you.

She deserves nothing but your total love and support at any given time.

That way, you can be sure to bring out the best in her.
Just look at what this definition of foolishness is spewing on a public forum. Your stupidity must be divine, it exceeds human limitations.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bluefilm: 2:31pm On May 29, 2019
Firefox01:
Just look at what this definition of foolishness is spewing on a public forum. Your stupidity must be divine, it exceeds human limitations.

When you reach your house, tell that man you normally say good morning sir to every blessed man that he is a very stupid man and his stupidity is divine.

Ewu. lipsrsealed
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by loswhite(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2019
Crystalqueen:

Applaud For what?? What he did wad irrational and uncivilized
her cheating was rational and civilized..mad generation
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by loswhite(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2019
Mk93:
Legend!
But you should have let her go privately instead of humiliating her
she should have let him go instead of cheating on him... don't you know cheating is also humiliation... imagine the ppl eating the food will be looking at both of you laughing behind you
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Firefox01: 2:50pm On May 29, 2019
bluefilm:

When you reach your house, tell that man you normally say good morning sir to every blessed man that he is a very stupid man and his stupidity is divine.

Ewu. lipsrsealed
Stupid boy, you better borrow yourself sense. Your eyes will just clear one day.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Phenomenal16(f): 3:03pm On May 29, 2019
Crystalqueen:

Applaud For what?? What he did wad irrational and uncivilized
.......exactly

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Phenomenal16(f): 3:17pm On May 29, 2019
What d heck? ...like seriously y didn't u dump her before d D day? ........ shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse? / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.