Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Man Canceled And Left His Wedding Venue Right After A Man Dating His Wife To-be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Canceled And Left His Wedding Venue Right After A Man Dating His Wife To-be (523 Views)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Canceled And Left His Wedding Venue Right After A Man Dating His Wife To-be by carlleung(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2019
Man canceled and left his wedding venue right after a man dating his wife to-be presented him with proofs of their secret affairs at the venue.
Re: Man Canceled And Left His Wedding Venue Right After A Man Dating His Wife To-be by carlleung(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2019
Re: Man Canceled And Left His Wedding Venue Right After A Man Dating His Wife To-be by godofuck231: 9:50am On May 28, 2019
omo soup have spoil
Re: Man Canceled And Left His Wedding Venue Right After A Man Dating His Wife To-be by kajoula(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2019
ewwoooooo shocked
Re: Man Canceled And Left His Wedding Venue Right After A Man Dating His Wife To-be by carlleung(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2019
Photos

Re: Man Canceled And Left His Wedding Venue Right After A Man Dating His Wife To-be by yarimo(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2019
the bride village people finally locates her. grin grin
Re: Man Canceled And Left His Wedding Venue Right After A Man Dating His Wife To-be by donbachi(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2019
She could be his ex..she now dumped him for her"i no do again" husband,that also ended up giving her the blow,shame,ridicule and disgrace of her life...if not for a lifetime.
Re: Man Canceled And Left His Wedding Venue Right After A Man Dating His Wife To-be by jbblues24(m): 11:34pm On May 28, 2019
Life is full of temporary situations, ultimately ending in a permanent solution.

(1) (Reply)

How To Romance A Man / Man Sentenced For 18months After Wife Died Of A Spiked 8-inch intimacy gadget During Sex / All I Wanted Was For My Husband To Tell Me I Am Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.