Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? (1851 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by Imoh555(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2019
As shared on rant HQ by Emmanuel Kings

My Sister, Have you ever asked your boyfriend what the future holds 4 both of y'all? or you just visit him, get gbenshed and return to your house with your empty head like whistle.

Just asking ni oo
No Hard feelings ��

Wait oo, so because he'll tag u 'desperate' u will now allow him to empty ur destiny to 1% bar, & then dumps u in d end. Let him call u dt name o, & save ur destiny.

Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by KristaPretty(f): 12:23pm On May 28, 2019
I had someone who I dated, asked him and he said his intention was to marry me and make me the mother of his children. Everything was going on well till.......................I found out he was married {wife was abroad, no children yet}.

Even if you ask him, do not be moved by what people say. Asking is not enough, word of mouth is never enough.

Nonsense love!!!!!

Meanwhile first to comment, I made it in life finally! grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by Imoh555(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2019
KristaPretty:
I had someone who I dated, asked him and he said his intention was to marry me and make me the mother of his children. Everything was going on well till.......................I found out he was married {wife was abroad, no children yet}.

Even if you ask him, do not be moved by what people say. Asking is not enough, word of mouth is never enough.

Nonsense love!!!!!

You should be able to spot a joke of a man when you see one

Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by Davash222(m): 12:29pm On May 28, 2019
Ask me such question and I’ll tell you ‘God knows the best’.

Our future is in the hands of God.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by TIDDOLL(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2019
Cut both ways though...

What if the guy is the one getting gbenshed ? undecided

What if they just want to be gbenshing eachother, and not plan a future together undecided

It's best to define any relationship right at the beginning.
Tell each other what you want.
Not when gbenshing becomes an undertone, and you feel used after the whole thing.

And when you are gbenshed, just know you can't be ungbenshed....move on with life, no hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by IamD18: 12:40pm On May 28, 2019
This is just like asking a guy if he loves you when he's about to hit your kpekus.

Do you expect him to say something negative?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:12pm On May 28, 2019
undecided If u like ask or no ask relationship wey go crash go crash....
Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 28, 2019
after sex.....Gal: so wat are we now?
me: we are nothing but pencil in the hand of our creator

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:39pm On May 28, 2019
IamD18:
This is just like asking a guy if he loves you when he's about to hit your kpekus.

IamD18 is now a female, so much insecurity in the life of nl males.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by luminouz(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2019
Biglittlelois:

IamD18 is now a female, so much insecurity in the life of nl males.
Lol,dont take shiit too serious,he is just clowning around, ubunja did same too!!
Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:49pm On May 28, 2019
luminouz:

Lol,dont take shiit too serious,he is just clowning around, ubunja did same too!!

Lol I'm not taking it serious, just stating the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by Ryan03(f): 2:54pm On May 28, 2019
TIDDOLL:
Cut both ways though...

What if the guy is the one getting gbenshed ? undecided

What if they just want to be gbenshing eachother, and not plan a future together undecided

It's best to define any relationship right at the beginning.
Tell each other what you want.
Not when gbenshing becomes an undertone, and you feel used after the whole thing.

And when you are gbenshed, just know you can't be ungbenshed....move on with life, no hard feelings.

That feeling sha, once had a girl i had high hopes on only for her to tell me that she just like the chemistry between us and she enjoys the way we fvck but she is in a relationship and she respect what she have with him. I form hard guy, accept am like that but the thing pain me eh
Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by missimelda01(f): 5:45pm On May 28, 2019
To ask is one thing, for him to say the truth is another thing.
On a second thought, he might say what you want to hear(which might be the truth) but what if it isn't God's plan for you both.
Either ways keep an open mind
Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 28, 2019
IamD18:

grin
IamD18:

Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 28, 2019
Sorry for dat..mi dear empty promises jst to get wat d want
KristaPretty:

Nonsense love!!!!!

Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2019
KristaPretty:

Nonsense love!!!!!

So far you been unlucky in your relationships doesn't make love nonsense
Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by TotoCatchFire: 12:13am On May 29, 2019
KristaPretty:

Nonsense love!!!!!you must be very cheap the way you always sound. It will only take a loaf of bread or fufu to make do with you angry

Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by TotoCatchFire: 12:14am On May 29, 2019
KristaPretty:

Nonsense love!!!!!

you must be very cheap the way you always sound. It will only take a loaf of bread or fufu to make do with you angry
Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by Nobody: 12:35am On May 29, 2019
answer is simple, we will cross the bridge when we get there
Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by Bossjakande: 1:45am On May 30, 2019
blissgregory:
Sorry for dat..mi dear empty promises jst to get wat d want
can we chat nauthy tonite dear
Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by Nobody: 1:47am On May 30, 2019
Sorry sir,am nt interested
Bossjakande:
can we chat nauthy tonite dear
Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by DNA9(m): 4:26am On May 30, 2019
candlewax:
answer is simple, we will cross the bridge when we get there

My brother, e no get where e reach na
Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by PrettyEneawan(f): 6:15am On May 30, 2019
I Don't Have A Boyfriend
Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by dingbang(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
I Don't Have A Boyfriend
why
Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 30, 2019
G
Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by IamPlato(m): 11:09am On May 30, 2019
IamD18:

I Have A Feeling This Guy Is Married
Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by IamPlato(m): 11:11am On May 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lol I'm not taking it serious, just stating the obvious.
BELIEVE ME... The Last Thing You Want Is For That Guy To Attack You
Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by IamPlato(m): 11:13am On May 30, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
I Don't Have A Boyfriend
Lord's Chosen Member Spotted
Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by PrettyEneawan(f): 5:56pm On May 31, 2019
dingbang:
why
Hmmmmmm
Re: Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? by JAVANESE(m): 7:54pm On May 31, 2019
IamPlato:
Lord's Chosen Member Spotted
grin

(1) (Reply)

Complicated Relationship / Men Wont Beleive This / Should I Fire My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.