Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,413 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? (6095 Views)

Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Safiaa(f): 4:05pm On May 28, 2019
Darling you are 1 man out of 190 million people in Nigeria. Observe the world, and I will tell you that women who are aesthetically pleasing to the eye for the majority are those who require maintenance. Even if you are ‘naturally’ beautiful, the environment in Nigeria will force you to maintain it. I only used Beyoncé as an example because she is known by all. But even regular women, keep up with themselves in that manner. Take a look at Instagram, it costs a lot to be a beautiful woman, that is the truth. The type of beauty that is noticed by all, not just by the beholder lol. Just saying.
Deepfeel:

Well every man has a taste when it comes to beautiful women, I like dark brown chocolate skin girls with naturally hair, classy slay queens with thick makeup long eyelashes and expensive jewelry don't excite me
Men who spend money on their wife's so they can be attracted to all should be Celebrities public figures people in the eyes of the media, that type of lifestyle is not fit for every woman if you are just an ordinary man not a celebrity or public figure why will you want your wife to look like a movie star or a musician or a model it's not right, the way Beyonce looks the expensive jewelry and clothes she wears are all for show she's a star she's a public figure she won't want to look that way if she wasn't a music star, her name is a brand she's owned by her fans and fashion companies

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Deepfeel(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:

Please, shut up, yeah!!
Why does an average Nigerian man try to abscond from his obligations and duties at every slight opportunity and yet, still crave for the best?
A beautiful woman subjected under excruciating sun, under the rain, doing all those arduous chores at home won't keep up with her beauty.
A woman that gets impregnated and gives birth to 6-10 children without adequate diet/food, or registered to gym will have pot belly and be extremely chubby.
In all, beauty needs maintenance or you can still opt for your likes.

All these things you just mentioned are basic health maintenance every woman should go through to maintain her beauty,

The maintenance of a woman who's not beautiful naturally cost more, they bleach their skins wear expensive wigs, jewelry get unnecessary cosmetics treatments of boobs butts skin, all these cost a lot to maintain, it's meant for women who are public figures movie stars, models those in the media etc

3 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:

Please, shut up, yeah!!
Why does an average Nigerian man try to abscond from his obligations and duties at every slight opportunity and yet, still crave for the best?
A beautiful woman subjected under excruciating sun, under the rain, doing all those arduous chores at home won't keep up with her beauty.
A woman that gets impregnated and gives birth to 6-10 children without adequate diet/food, or registered to gym will have pot belly and be extremely chubby.
In all, beauty needs maintenance or you can still opt for your likes.

if the lady is married to an enlightened man all dose things wey u mention no go happen.i don see husbands wey dey take out their wives for morning fitness and dere are some wey even dey register their wives for gym if they can afford it.and the men wey i dey see with plenty children are mostly illiterate or half illiterate men.
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Preshy561(f): 4:22pm On May 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

All these things you just mentioned are basic health maintenance every woman should go through to maintain her beauty,

The maintenance of a woman who's not beautiful naturally cost more, they bleach their skins wear expensive wigs, jewelry get unnecessary cosmetics treatments of boobs butts skin, all these cost a lot to maintain, it's meant for women who are public figures movie stars, models those in the media etc
Now I understand the class of women you date or wanna marry. So, next time you see me comment "so beautiful", Please, jump and pass, it's not for you.
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by KristaPretty(f): 4:22pm On May 28, 2019
eni4real:
How can we relate I need a wife material in my life!! shocked shocked

hehehehehehehhe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Preshy561(f): 4:24pm On May 28, 2019
lefulefu:
if the lady is married to an enlightened man all dose things wey u mention no go happen.i don see husbands wey dey take out their wives for morning fitness and dere are some wey even dey register their wives for gym if they can afford it.and the men wey i dey see with plenty children are mostly illiterate or half illiterate men.
I agree.

Getting married to illiterate men can cost alot.
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Deepfeel(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2019
Safiaa:
Darling you are 1 man out of 190 million people in Nigeria. Observe the world, and I will tell you that women who are aesthetically pleasing to the eye for the majority are those who require maintenance. Even if you are ‘naturally’ beautiful, the environment in Nigeria will force you to maintain it. I only used Beyoncé as an example because she is known by all. But even regular women, keep up with themselves in that manner. Take a look at Instagram, it costs a lot to be a beautiful woman, that is the truth. The type of beauty that is noticed by all, not just by the beholder lol. Just saying.
Lol babe won't argue further o but I will tell you the women you see on Instagram showcasing their expensive banging body maintenance are not just ordinary regular women they have a job their job has to do with their physical looks they are Instagram models the get paid for it, they are like a piece of art work they represent all kinds of product brands from, body cream to fashion companies to some fitness diet products etc

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:

I agree.

Getting married to illiterate men can cost alot.
not even only illiterate men ..men who are not too exposed.a man wey jus believe say ur only duty na jus to born pickin and to dey slave urself ..such a man will be d death of u. yes u can perform ur wifely duties but say im go come turn u to slave cos u be im wife dats not good na.in dis mordern age a young man go dey make im wife born pass 5 children? we not livin in d days of things fall apart nau.even in our family my dad na three of us im born.
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Preshy561(f): 4:35pm On May 28, 2019
lefulefu:
not even only illiterate men ..men who are not too exposed.a man wey jus believe say ur only duty na jus to born pickin and to dey slave urself ..such a man will be d death of u. yes u can perform ur wifely duties but say im go come turn u to slave cos u be im wife dats not good na.in dis mordern age a young man go dey make im wife born pass 5 children? we not livin in d days of things fall apart nau.even in our family my dad na three of us im born.
Lol. I know a man that always beats his wife cos she refused getting preggy and giving birth to yet another school drop out. He's a jobless man oo, na the wife deh feed am.
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Safiaa(f): 4:37pm On May 28, 2019
you can decieve yourself but deep down you know the truth. Beauty comes with package, look around you and you will see walking examples everyday. You want a low maintenance natural babe simply because it fits into your financial bracket which is fine. But that doesn’t negate the fact the beautiful women that society uplifts are normally high maintenance. End of argument.
Deepfeel:

Lol babe won't argue further o but I will tell you the women you see on Instagram showcasing their expensive banging body maintenance are not just ordinary regular women they have a job their job has to do with their physical looks they are Instagram models the get paid for it, they are like a piece of art work they represent all kinds of product brands from, body cream to fashion companies to some fitness diet products etc

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Deepfeel(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:

Now I understand the class of women you date or wanna marry. So, next time you see me comment "so beautiful", Please, jump and pass, it's not for you.

Lol I just realized typical Nigerians like you really don't know what natural beauty is, no wonder Nigerians spend a lot to look like Westerners

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Preshy561(f): 4:43pm On May 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol I just realized typical Nigerians like you really don't know what natural beauty is, no wonder Nigerians spend a lot to look like Westerners
Westerners? The ones you lots worship all day, yeah?
Cos of their skin and high maintenance.
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Mutemenot(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2019
Beautiful girls get exposed to the world earlier cos.of high demand they have.. N most of them taken the demand for a grace thay won't fade thereby believing they have hundreds of options if Mr A doesn't pay the bill.. if u must marry A queen, marry the one you can train or one who isn't cleaned up. You can do the cleaning yourself....but marriage is beyond beauty, open your eye wella so you won't regret ....God bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol. I know a man that always beats his wife cos she refused getting preggy and giving birth to yet another school drop out. He's a jobless man oo, na the wife deh feed am.
hmm na waoh but why will a lady open her two eyes and marry a man like that..maybe his oza room game na A1 for her to go ahead and marry an irresponsible man like dat.
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 28, 2019
Mutemenot:
Beautiful girls get exposed to the world earlier cos.of high demand they have.. N most of them taken the demand for a grace thay won't fade thereby believing they have hundreds of options if Mr A doesn't pay the bill.. if u must marry A queen, marry the one you can train or one who isn't cleaned up. You can do the cleaning yourself....but marriage is beyond beauty, open your eye wella so you won't regret ....God bless your hustle
all dese are just sterotype.empress njamah is not that beautiful but men dey die for her .na how a girl take project herself na im she dey take catch men mugu.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by aprilwise(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2019
Ladies are like cars buy the one you can maintain.
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Deepfeel(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2019
Safiaa:
you can decieve yourself but deep down you know the truth. Beauty comes with package, look around you and you will see walking examples everyday. You want a low maintenance natural babe simply because it fits into your financial bracket which is fine. But that doesn’t negate the fact the beautiful women that society uplifts are normally high maintenance. End of argument.
It's not about wanting a simple natural babe to fit into my financial bracket even if I was a billionaire I won't marry a lady that spents a lot on an artificial beauty, it's not just my taste simple, am not a fan of bleached skin girls am not a fan of ladies with boobs and butts enlightenment or long eyelashes long fingers nails with long foreign wigs it's not my taste simple, I have a Lesotho female friend who works with jp Morgan Bank in Wall Street new York her husband is a multi millionaire, this lady is all natural with short cut hair no eyelashes no long nails beautiful brown skin but she's beautiful that's the type of lady I want

5 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Preshy561(f): 4:57pm On May 28, 2019
lefulefu:
hmm na waoh but why will a lady open her two eyes and marry a man like that..maybe his oza room game na A1 for her to go ahead and marry an irresponsible man like dat.
I weak
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Deepfeel(m): 5:00pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:

Westerners? The ones you lots worship all day, yeah?
Cos of their skin and high maintenance.
Am not a fan of bleached skin women not a fan of women with artificial beauty long wigs, long eyelashes thick makeup, boobs and butts enlightenment, they are not my taste, so you are wrong

3 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Safiaa(f): 5:04pm On May 28, 2019
Okay. All na wash. Have access to a fine babe with flawless skin, perfect hair and makeup and let me see if you will speak in the same language. Your taste is low simply because of your bank account. There’s only a few selection of men who actually prefer 100% natural low maintenance girls regardless. But majority just cut their coat according to their cloth.
Deepfeel:

It's not about wanting a simple natural babe to fit into my financial bracket even if I was a billionaire I won't marry a lady that spents a lot on an artificial beauty, it's not just my taste simple, am not a fan of bleached skin girls am not a fan of ladies with boobs and butts enlightenment or long eyelashes long fingers nails with long foreign wigs it's not my taste simple, I have a Lesotho female friend who works with jp Morgan Bank in Wall Street new York her husband is a multi millionaire, this lady is all natural with short cut hair no eyelashes no long nails beautiful brown skin but she's beautiful that's the type of lady I want

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Preshy561(f): 5:08pm On May 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

Am not a fan of bleached skin women not a fan of women with artificial beauty long wigs, long eyelashes thick makeup, boobs and butts enlightenment, they are not my taste, so you are wrong
Lmao, this is your account balance speaking.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 28, 2019
Safiaa:
Okay. All na wash. Have access to a fine babe with flawless skin, perfect hair and makeup and let me see if you will speak in the same language. Your taste is low simply because of your bank account. There’s only a few selection of men who actually prefer 100% natural low maintenance girls regardless. But majority just cut their coat according to their cloth.

Exactly, why will I want to drive a Range Rover sport when my budget range is Toyota Corolla? Ordinary starting a Range Rover & Reverse, fuel as finished. Abeg oh, I'm good with my Corolla grin grin grin

Likewise, I'm good with my DUDU Osun babe, Dating fair girls cost money abeg! cool
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Safiaa(f): 5:17pm On May 28, 2019
Point of correction. Skin tone doesn’t make someone high maintenance. You can still be black and spend a lot of money on yourself, I’m a perfect example. smiley
truthsayer009:

Exactly, why will I want to drive a Range Rover sport when my budget range is Toyota Corolla? Ordinary starting a Range Rover & Reverse, fuel as finished. Abeg oh, I'm good with my Corolla grin grin grin

Likewise, I'm good with my DUDU Osun babe, Dating fair girls cost money abeg! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Deepfeel(m): 5:17pm On May 28, 2019
Safiaa:
Wait this few selected men who prefer 100% natural low maintenance women who are they if I may ask?
I have dated a high maintenance lady with artificial beauty who has her own money, but am still speaking same language, my taste is not influenced by my bank account, if my taste for natural ladies is influenced by my bank account I will date rich women I have been with few of them

5 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 28, 2019
Safiaa:
Point of correction. Skin tone doesn’t make someone high maintenance. You can still be black and spend a lot of money on yourself, I’m a perfect example. smiley

That's what someone argued with me last week but Nigerian Men are realistically obsessed with Fair ladies. So It's not my fault.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Safiaa(f): 5:22pm On May 28, 2019
Lol okay
truthsayer009:

That's what someone argued with me last week but Nigerian Men are realistically obsessed with Fair ladies. So It's not my fault.
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Deepfeel(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:

Lmao, this is your account balance speaking.

Lol typical Nigerian so the rich people whom their wife's are all natural what speaks for them? Besides I can afford a young lady with wigs and makeup artificial hair nails etc how much do Nigerian girls spend to maintain themselves?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Safiaa(f): 5:29pm On May 28, 2019
Do you know how much human hair cost? Do you know how much make up costs, I mean the decent quality ones? Nails? Clothes? It’s not easy being a woman please. Most men can not afford all the cost of a woman. That’s why you have Ayo for Brazilian hair, Eric for makeup and David for food and toiletries grin. Division of labour.
Deepfeel:

Lol typical Nigerian so the rich people whom their wife's are all natural what speaks for them? Besides I can afford a young lady with wigs and makeup artificial hair nails etc how much do Nigerian girls spend to maintain themselves?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Preshy561(f): 5:32pm On May 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

The reason you broke up with the high maintenance babe was cos your account balance couldn't maintain her.
Well, it always feels good to live vicariously and opulently through the net.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Earthquake3: 5:32pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:
Most of you that look for so beautiful ladies to marry, biko, how much is in your account to maintain such women?

If you need money to maintain your beauty then you are not beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

LMAO! Bro don't even go there. Brazilian hair has range, not to mention weekly outings. Don't forget birthdays, you may think It is small cash but when you enter your eyes will clear.

By the time you check your Debit at the end of the month, you will start to Re-consider.
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Preshy561(f): 5:33pm On May 28, 2019
Safiaa:
Do you know how much human hair cost? Do you know how much make up costs, I mean the decent quality ones? Nails? Clothes? It’s not easy being a woman please. Most men can not afford all the cost of a woman. That’s why you have Ayo for Brazilian hair, Eric for makeup and David for food and toiletries grin. Division of labour
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? / Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. / I'm Such A Lucky Babe! See What My Boyfriend Bought For Me(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.