Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,434 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? (6096 Views)

Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Deepfeel(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2019
Safiaa:
Do you know how much human hair cost? Do you know how much make up costs, I mean the decent quality ones? Nails? Clothes? It’s not easy being a woman please. Most men can not afford all the cost of a woman. That’s why you have Ayo for Brazilian hair, Eric for makeup and David for food and toiletries grin. Division of labour.
Well I have dated few ladies who got their own money to maintain their artificial beauty I could have married one if I wanted, am still telling you believe it or not women with artificial beauty are not my taste simple whether am a millionaire or billionaire my taste won't change

4 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Safiaa(f): 5:35pm On May 28, 2019
undecided

This is what you tell yourself so you can feel good about yourself.
Earthquake3:

If you need money to maintain your beauty then you are not beautiful

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Preshy561(f): 5:41pm On May 28, 2019
Earthquake3:

If you need money to maintain your beauty then you are not beautiful
I'm not even talking about myself here, I careless how I look facially, since it's not bringing me money.

You came late, read through the thread.
No time reiterating.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Safiaa(f): 5:42pm On May 28, 2019
No stop lying please. You didn’t marry her because she was too high maintenance and you couldn’t keep up with the lifestyle. She had her own money too, so there was nothing you could do to impress her. Since youve had a taste of a high maintenance babe, you now detest it from experience because it’s not in your financial bracket. If you don’t have money, you can’t impress a high maintenance babe. But you can impress a low maintenance babe with the bare minimum because she doesn’t expect much. Please just be real with yourself. Most men adore feminine, well kept, high maintenance babes but the fact is that the majority can not afford them.
Deepfeel:

Well I have dated few ladies who got their own money to maintain their artificial beauty I could have married one if I wanted, am still telling you believe it or not women with artificial beauty are not my taste simple whether am a millionaire or billionaire my taste won't change

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Pharmtj: 5:44pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:
Most of you that look for so beautiful ladies to marry, biko, how much is in your account to maintain such women?
men that are doing so,do they have two head?

what do you even have to offer to the man at the end of the day?

what are you bringing to the table as well?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Deepfeel(m): 5:44pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:

The reason you broke up with the high maintenance babe was cos your account balance couldn't maintain her.
Well, it always feels good to live vicariously and opulently through the net.
Lol if that's the only thing I would still be with her till date cause she had her own money, she was a business lady, probably be married to her with kids by now

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 28, 2019
KristaPretty:
Do not classify everyone as same. If you need a partner, go for character. Do not go for looks, they can be deceiving and can fade away. Do not settle for less because all the ''pretty'' girls like you say have failed you. Marriage is something you need to settle down for with your head and mind. No one is average, it depends on what you want. Good luck.

I am a wife material but marriage de fear me, so NO thank you in advance grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile I made it to the first page, I made it in life finally! grin grin grin grin grin grin
....advert
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Preshy561(f): 5:47pm On May 28, 2019
Pharmtj:
men that are doing so,do they have two head?

what do you even have to offer to the man at the end of the day?

what are you bringing to the table as well?
Why should I answer You? Are you the one they sent to pay my bride price?
Stick to the topic, Please!!
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Deepfeel(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2019
Safiaa:
No stop lying please. You didn’t marry her because she was too high maintenance and you couldn’t keep up with the lifestyle. She had her own money too, so there was nothing you could do to impress her. Since youve had a taste of a high maintenance babe, you now detest it from experience because it’s not in your financial bracket. If you don’t have money, you can’t impress a high maintenance babe. But you can impress a low maintenance babe with the bare minimum because she doesn’t expect much. Please just be real with yourself. Most men adore feminine, well kept, high maintenance babes but the fact is that the majority can not afford them.
Is it only with money that a man can impress a lady? Those men who married ladies richer than them what empress do they have on those rich ladies?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Preshy561(f): 5:50pm On May 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol if that's the only thing I would still be with her till date cause she had her own money, she was a business lady, probably be married to her with kids by now
My dear, she broke up with you simply cos you couldn't level up to her standard. Stop making yourself feel so big through the net.
Your pocket couldn't maintain the babe. If you are so attracted to natural babes, why did you even try dating a materialistic one if not to feel important and give the impression of " i am dating a well refined babe".
You can't deceive me bro, your account betrayed You, just admit.
Stick to your village mgbeke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Safiaa(f): 5:52pm On May 28, 2019
And that is a minority.

Speaking for the majority, most men have nothing they can use to impress a woman with apart from money. Once they can’t do this, they begin to feel inadequate. That’s why they chase girls they can afford. Money is linked to your ego.
Deepfeel:

Is it only with money that a man can impress a lady? Those men who married ladies richer than them what empress do they have on those rich ladies?

4 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Deepfeel(m): 5:54pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:

My dear, she broke up with you simply cos you couldn't level up to her standard. Stop making yourself feel so big through the net.
Your pocket couldn't maintain the babe. If you are so attracted to natural babes, why did you even try dating a materialistic one if not to feel important and give the impression of " i am dating a well refined babe".
You can't deceive me bro, your account betrayed You, just admit.
Stick to your village mgbeke.
Lol you won't understand you don't know me so I accept, it's ok my mentality is not a Nigerian one so I know how difficult it is for you to believe

4 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Preshy561(f): 5:57pm On May 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol you won't understand you don't know me so I accept, it's ok my mentality is not a Nigerian one so I know how difficult it is for you to believe
All what you wrote depicts of An average Nigerian man.
At least, you've come to cognition that you can't deceive me.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by MissRaine69(f): 5:59pm On May 28, 2019
dancok:
Apart from experience, have done my research pretty girls are full of drama in relationships, though i may be wrong for some,
I like fine girls but they giving me wahala, as marriage is knocking i think i will just settle for average looking girl to settle down with, when the desire is not available, the available becomes desire, hmmmm.
So your sole criteria of choosing a spouse is based on looks alone?
You can’t see the potential in someone in terms of a rough diamond? See past what is or obvious understand that with a bit of polishing that diamond will shine?
Those geek girls who don’t pay attention to their looks but are about the hustle the ones you overlook. Give them a few years they will show you what a bit of soft water, Estée Lauder and exfoliation can do.
Good luck with that shallow perspective.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Deepfeel(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2019
Safiaa:
And that is a minority.

Speaking for the majority, most men have nothing they can use to impress a woman with apart from money. Once they can’t do this, they begin to feel inadequate. That’s why they chase girls they can afford. Money is linked to your ego.
Then am not part of the majority you are speaking for, am a feminist type of man I treat women on equal levels I will treat a man so I don't know what ego you are talking about,
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by kushercain: 6:05pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:

We are talking about beauty and if you don't have anything reasonable enough to contribute, just do the needful.

Are you beautiful?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Preshy561(f): 6:06pm On May 28, 2019
kushercain:

Are you beautiful?
Why should I answer that?
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by kushercain: 6:07pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:

Why should I answer that?

Just answer, no jokes...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Preshy561(f): 6:10pm On May 28, 2019
kushercain:

Just answer, no jokes...
Can you show me your bank statement?
Just show me, no jokes.
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Deepfeel(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:

All what you wrote depicts of An average Nigerian man.
At least, you've come to cognition that you can't deceive me.
Deceive you that what exactly? According to you , you dislike what your money can't afford is that it? If i don't don't have millions to maintain a woman with artificial beauty, can't I at least desire them or fantasize about them? Why should I deceive you that I dislike? them will it cost me anything if I say I desire them but don't have money to afford one? What's the logic in it I don't understand, for example if I tell you that I don't desire white women white women are not my taste I like black women will you say I don't like them cause I don't have the money to travel there?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Preshy561(f): 6:16pm On May 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

Deceive you that what exactly? According to you , you dislike what your money can't afford is that it? If i don't don't have millions to maintain a woman with artificial beauty, can't I at least desire them or fantasize about them? Why should I deceive you that I dislike? them will it cost me anything if I say I desire them but don't have money to afford one? What's the logic in it I don't understand
Too much long epistles bro.
Thanks for today. smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by kushercain: 6:18pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:

Can you show me your bank statement?
Just show me, no jokes.
Send a pm

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Deepfeel(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:

Too much long epistles bro.
Thanks for today. smiley
It will help me understand the point you are trying to make if you answer those few questions cause I don't understand how your mind works really
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by johnnyjustcome: 6:40pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:
Most of you that look for so beautiful ladies to marry, biko, how much is in your account to maintain such women?
how were these women maintaining themselves before marriage??

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Hoinmard77(m): 7:07pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:
Are you a male or female? Before I know how to treat your case... cry[color=#006600][/color] shocked
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 28, 2019
KristaPretty:

hehehehehehehhe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pls na tongue
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 28, 2019
U too love dis bank acc of a tink...
Preshy561:
Can you show me your bank statement? Just show me, no jokes.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by goodnewscliff(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2019
KristaPretty:

abeg goan sit down jor angry angry angry angry angrybecause you have data abi
i love u
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Billy0naire(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2019
Marry a pretty angel but do not rely on her for emotional support. A real man does not need emotional or financial support from a woman.

You must be complete before going into relationships so do not expect to be completed by a woman, not even your wife.

Let your wife complement you. And in the event that the deal goes south, worry not. Slay queens were designed for a reason.

Go for the best and expect the worst.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by KristaPretty(f): 8:53pm On May 28, 2019
goodnewscliff:
i love u

Na so e take de start. I have no choice but to love you too��� grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by fcdgrand(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2019
guy go for virgin 18 to 22 yrs & enjoy ur marriage

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? by Nobody: 9:07am On May 29, 2019
aprilwise:
Ladies are like cars buy the one you can maintain.
this comments touched me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help / . / How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.