Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content (16855 Views)

For The Igbos In EDO (igbanke) DELTA (anioma, Ukwuani, Ika, Enu'ani) And Rivers / Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect / Wikipedia Updates Orubebe’s Profile Over Attempted Poll Disruprion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Ugwumba60: 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
Deltagiant:

You need to understand when people make metaphorical statements. @Balkan was literally not talking of physical land grab but how Nde-Ukwuani must identify themselves, rightly or wrongly. Therefore, It was not about land grab because for example, the Nri (Nshi) people of Anambra would never lay claims to the land of Ogwanri(nshi)-Uku because an Nri priest founded the town. In the same manner the Nteje/Awka people in Anambra would not lay claims to Asaba land because their sons founded Asaba.

Western Igbos who fought against Biafra did so not because they didn’t believe they were Igbos. The officers said openly they were Igbos but had to do what they did on ideological reasons, whatever the excuse. Even at that, they were quite few officers, namely Fred Chijiuka, Cyril Iweze and Alabi Isama (Abdul Rahman) whose father was actually a Fulani-Ilorin man. He is paternally not an Igbo man.

On the other hand, proud western Igbos fought to defend their people (Biafra). Their numbers can not be complete without mentioning a few of them like Rear Admiral Anukwu who was the first Biafran Naval Chief of Staff (Boji-Boji Agbor), Col. Emma Nzefili (Ukwuani), Col. Phillip Trimnel (Aboh), Brigadier Gen. Conrad Nwawo (Onitsha Ugbo), Col. Okwechime (Igbuzor), Brig. Gen Joseph Achuzia (Asaba), Col. Igboba (Igbuzor), Bernard Odogwu, Chief of Biafran Intelligence (Asaba) etc..

That being the case, there were also a few eastern Igbos who helped Nigeria to frustrate Biafra, Ukpabi Asika, C.C Mojekwu , Ike Nwachukwu etc.

Above all these, your ethnic tie is whom you are and that was what inspired the noble men to fight for Biafra. It is only a bast..ard that points to his father’s compound with his left hand. And as such may require “incentives” to identify with members of his own family. At the end of the day, it is the mother South-East region that is always at the receiving end of the stick as regards who accepts or denies being Igbo east or west of the Niger.

This is so because the Yoruba, Hausas, Isoko, Urhobo, Ibibio, Efik, Ijaw and the rest of Nigeria would never accept that an Awka man and Ukwuani are two different ethnic groups. They have always insisted that the two must not have two political shares but one in Nigeria. They reiterated this belief when Peter Odili wanted to usurpe what they thought was their own turn in the south south. Hence the emergence of GEJ. Nuff said.

Bro please search for Proudly Anioma Proudly Igbo on facebook page, your contribution on that page will be so vital, for those saying that ndokwa and ukwuani are not Igbo please also like the page so you can educate us, shalom

2 Likes

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Ugwumba60: 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Proudly Anioma Proudly Igbo, a close group that was pioneered by Anioma sons that deals majorly on identity issue that has intelligent writers from Igbodo, Abbi, Ogwuashi and cut across all Anioma towns and their brothers from South East. I have learnt a lot from that page about Igbos of Delta, I implore all to please request to join the page, its informative and refreshing

6 Likes

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by dasparrow: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
Balkan:
you must be a kid any well, no need joining issues with you ukwuani and ndokwa people are insignificant. I don't care about them as a people. All I am interested is that land they are occupying it does not belong to them. It's Igbo territory by default.

@Bolded

I have a question and this is just out of pure curiosity so don't bite my head off. Why would you pick a wife who hails from an insignificant group of people that you don't care about? Isn't that hypocritical or maybe weird? Birds of the same feathers flock together so if you decided to marry from a group of people that you don't care about or find significant, then I am not sorry to say that something is perhaps wrong with you. Intelligent people marry spouses from tribes/ethnicities that they are pretty fond of and not tribes/ethnicities that they despise. I'm just saying. By the way, is your wife and her biological family aware of your true feelings about her people the Ukwuanis?

Whew! Talk about sleeping with the enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

U are an unrepentant recalcitrant nitwit. For the same reason u guys were chased out of Port Harcourt in the civil war and u couldn't even get ur own properties back. What makes u think u can take Ukwuani land. I bet u are also planning to take Ogwashi-uku and ika land too because all over these places people claim they are not Igbo. Get ready to take the whole of Delta state then. But trust me that hand u stretch will surely get cut.
U guys never learn. I keep saying it. You need to learn diplomacy and not dumb war rhetoric. It was what cost u the civil war. And it will cost u more this time.
Someone reading this thread now may turn out to be a leader in Anioma tomorrow and have to take sides but this thread will only remind him of the greed of Igbos and he will probably side against u in the best interest of his people. Remember many Anioma sons fought on the side of Biafra and even many more fought against it. The history is there. U can't threaten people into acknowledging their ties with u. U can only provide incentives that will persuade them to join u.
Seek wisdom. If at this ur age ur best strategy is that of a caveman then maybe u should not be speaking on the behalf of Igbos. U are embarrassing ur people and adding to the ever growing number of antagonists u have.

dude you need to calm down because the igbo of SE have ZERO interest in the LAND across the niger, even though it may be igbo.
our interest there is mainly EMOTIONAL -we feel that we cannot leave our BROTHERS: ie the spirit of "onye aghana nwanne ya". that's all.

the example of port harcourt you gave is spacious and almost deceptive because the issue has nothing to do with LAND, but BUILDINGS, in order words -covetousness. lazy people always covet the properties of hardworking people all over the world, and it manifests in xenophobia and anti-immigrant sentiments in different countries of the world. so stop mixing apples and oranges.

the reason Igbo people could not deny the "Igboness" of Nzeogwu, but rather owned him up even to the point of sacrificing millions of lives in a vain war remains the same reason they care about ANIOMA today -EMOTIONAL CONNECTION with a supposed kit and kin.

there may come a day that we stop being emotional (which i strongly doubt because Ndigbo are emotional by nature), but until then, we ain't leaving ANIOMA!

we have enough LAND in SE for whatever we want. so get this point very clear, and stop the deceit.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Balkan(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
dasparrow:

@Bolded

I have a question and this is just out of pure curiosity so don't bite my head off. Why would you pick a wife who hails from an insignificant group of people that you don't care about? Isn't that hypocritical or maybe weird? Birds of the same feathers flock together so if you decided to marry from a group of people that you don't care about or find significant, then I am not sorry to say that something is perhaps wrong with you. Intelligent people marry spouses from tribes/ethnicities that they are pretty fond of and not tribes/ethnicities that they despise. I'm just saying. By the way, is your wife and her biological family aware of your true feelings about her people the Ukwuanis?

Whew! Talk about sleeping with the enemy.

I never new all these before. I thought they are Igbos. So when we were about to settle the brideprice, we had some little disagreement, my father told them to let the matter rest, that we are all Igbos. They blatantly told us there and then that they are not Igbos, that they are ukwuani people. To me it was a shock because my wife's name is Ifeoma and the dad's name onyeukwu ifeme. I love my wife so much and my kids. My father inlaw told me they emigrated from somewhere in Bini. He calls me Igbo man. The normal Igbo cola, they call it ukwuani cola.

I wanted my children to pure and un diluted Igbo breed. That is why I am pained

2 Likes

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
Balkan:
I never new all these before. I thought they are Igbos. So when we were about to settle the brideprice, we had some little disagreement, my father told them to let the matter rest, that we are all Igbos. They blatantly told us there and then that they are not Igbos, that they are ukwuani people. To me it was a shock because my wife's name is Ifeoma and the dad's name onyeukwu ifeme. I love my wife so much and my kids. My father inlaw told me they emigrated from somewhere in Bini. He calls me Igbo man. The normal Igbo cola, they call it ukwuani cola.

guy drop it and move on.
you are not going to solve your family issues on the pages of nairaland.
i wouldn't do that if i were you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Balkan(m): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
relchange:

guy drop it and move on.
you are not going to solve your family issues on the pages of nairaland.
i wouldn't do that if i were you.
when I hit hard on these guys, you should know where I am coming from
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by asha80(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
Balkan:
when I hit hard on these guys, you should know where I am coming from
nobody needs to know...it is a family and private issue...sort it out in real life with them not on nairaland.
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
Balkan:
you must be a kid any well, no need joining issues with you ukwuani and ndokwa people are insignificant. I don't care about them as a people. All I am interested is that land they are occupying it does not belong to them. It's Igbo territory by default.
You still reason like a child. If you have any problem with the Ndokwa identity crisis issue, simply solve it out of nairaland. You can start a non-governmental campaign on it. Or even write articles with fact to counter their claim - to prove to doubters why Igbo unity is key - while assure those amongst them who accept their Igbo identity that your aims are devoid of sentiments. Coming to a faceless forum as this to insult a good number of true Igbos from Ukwuani will make matters worst. Even the guys you argue with, how sure are you that they are'nt impostors claiming Ndokwa origin. Grow up man, cos your attitude smacks a sign of childishness. Igbos are not thugs by nature, you know. So stop displaying this thug lifestyle here. If you must counter the claims of your opponent, then use diplomacy and civility. If you can't, then quit the fight and allow someone else who can take up the mantle. But, if nobody is chanced to do so, then allow them exhibit their shallowness in the forum. Yet, one thing is certain, the truth will always prevail no matter how long it takes. It will prevail.
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Balkan(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
Chiwude:
You still reason like a child. If you have any problem with the Ndokwa identity crisis issue, simply solve it out of nairaland. You can start a non-governmental campaign on it. Or even write articles with fact to counter their claim - to prove to doubters why Igbo unity is key - while assure those amongst them who accept their Igbo identity that your aims are devoid of sentiments. Coming to a faceless forum as this to insult a good number of true Igbos from Ukwuani will make matters worst. Even the guys you argue with, how sure are you that they are'nt impostors claiming Ndokwa origin. Grow up man, cos your attitude smacks a sign of childishness. Igbos are not thugs by nature, you know. So stop displaying this thug lifestyle here. If you must counter the claims of your opponent, then use diplomacy and civility. If you can't, then quit the fight and allow someone else who can take up the mantle. But, if nobody is chanced to do so, then allow them exhibit their shallowness in the forum. Yet, one thing is certain, the truth will always prevail no matter how long it takes. It will prevail.
i get crossed when someone talks to me the way you did. I am no kid brother. Your advice makes sense to me but name calling is want I don't like.
Shalom
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by christopher123(m): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Another dumb statement by another nitwit from the east.
What do u mean by pure Igbo?
Since u have ascribed to urself the title of pure Igbo, why are u so pained the impure Igbos are denying they are Igbo?
Why should they remain impure Igbo when they can be pure Aniocha or pure Ika or pure Oshimili or pure Ukwuani?
LMAO. Good luck with ur Biafra. It will forever remain a struggle for pure Igbo halfwits from the east. No one west of the Niger can take u Easterners seriously. Not with people like u as advocates.

Sure. You are not pure Igbo and we are not talk in Biafra here

Mind you we have pure igbos in Delta and the aniocha oshimili are pure igbos we also have pure igbos in ika and ndokwa but not you and. Your types.

You can answer Igbo name but you don't have our resilience and pride so count yourself out

Your a son of Benin felon that was exiled to Igbo area and that you will always be Bro. The sons of soil there are pure bred

You are adulterated Igbo

Now good night
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by emmysoftyou: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
pazienza:
What makes an Igbo man pure is not his location, it's his mindset. An Ogidi man from Anambra not proud of his Igbo heritage is a fake Igbo. But an Ndoki man from far away Akwa ibom who takes pride in,and reveres in his Igbo heritage is a pure Igbo man.

You can't decide whether you are Igbo or not, that already had been decided before you were born. But you can decide to be a pure Igbo man, or get stained by inferiority complex and identity crisis, and become rightly tagged a fake Igbo man. *grins*
They said wisdom belongs to the gods but this man{pezienza} is human.He has spoken more than the gods.cheesy.
Frm pezienza statement so far.
Hope yu guys can see the reasons why we call some denials,fake igbos despite they bear igboname wel it s because they re not proud to be igbo so the ancestral lineage acclamation of binis need to relocate back to bini kingdom lol cheesy
So if yu do not want such words please be a proud igboman totally without shame.undecided
despite this great logic frm pezienza,cheesy
some ediot called nonentity or ret..Arded fool,will stil come here and tell us my great gran fada is frm bini kingdom.Yu guys re worst than those bokoharam that they promise 72virgin in heaven{binis hell}.

@Deltagiant,anybody that do not understand yur comment here has misunderstand himself and confuse herself.
Carry on bro/sist. Yu re on point
i remain faithful to the entire igboland cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by victor1464(m): 1:24am On Oct 18, 2014
Ukwuani is d origin of igbo land..so any igboman who refuse to b called an ukwuani man is a fake ukwuani.adulterated ukwuani.ok..Im PROUDLY UKWUANI ORIGIN...igbos are too greedy.even d ikwerres,ika,ogba & ekpeyes r not proud of u;then y ar u claimin NDOKWA LAND AS YOURS?.WE NEVER HANDED OVER OUR LANDS TO U.stay off ndokwa land.go and solve ur family issues outside instead of creatin useless threads on facebook or nairaland dat will make matters worst.
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 18, 2014
this is a free world, everybody have choice to choose who they want to be, we igbos need to understand that building up ourselves is important,i know it hurts seeing ebuka telling u he that he is not igbo,if i encounter any igbo from outside southeast if he tell me he is igbo i accept him if not i will treat him like a stranger

2 Likes

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by christopher123(m): 5:20am On Oct 18, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Another dumb statement by another nitwit from the east.
What do u mean by pure Igbo?
Since u have ascribed to urself the title of pure Igbo, why are u so pained the impure Igbos are denying they are Igbo?
Why should they remain impure Igbo when they can be pure Aniocha or pure Ika or pure Oshimili or pure Ukwuani?
LMAO. Good luck with ur Biafra. It will forever remain a struggle for pure Igbo halfwits from the east. No one west of the Niger can take u Easterners seriously. Not with people like u as advocates.
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by christopher123(m): 5:27am On Oct 18, 2014
victor1464:
Ukwuani is d origin of igbo land..so any igboman who refuse to b called an ukwuani man is a fake ukwuani.adulterated ukwuani.ok..Im PROUDLY UKWUANI ORIGIN...igbos are too greedy.even d ikwerres,ika,ogba & ekpeyes r not proud of u;then y ar u claimin NDOKWA LAND AS YOURS?.WE NEVER HANDED OVER OUR LANDS TO U.stay off ndokwa land.go and solve ur family issues outside instead of creatin useless threads on facebook or nairaland dat will make matters worst.

What is actually wrong with you ..talk for yourself... my uncle is an ikwerre man he calls himself Igbo and have you not seen what ikwerre man wrote about . The question is that your too complacent and watered down to be pure Igbo . That has to do with your proximity to other tribes

I am squatting an anioma boy here in Europe he is in my hotel room and I have shown him what your writing we laughed it off over a bottle of brandy
If you doubt try check my IP but I won't be bothered

We are just 40million and still counting

I hate small thinkers like you . Your what we call drifters ...drifting from tribe to tribe

Talks like this make ur type to be throated and treated with disposition and suspicion

Don't use we but use I

Is that too hard to grab

1 Like

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Balkan(m): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2014
victor1464:
they funny thing is that,in your state you are a minority. Other tribes in your state see you as Igbo. No matter how you deny it. Wake up the war is over. But you think if war breaks out today, Bini people will see you as one of their own? Or you tell abokki or Yoruba man that you not Igbo and he will leave? You are just fooling yourself. That's when an Igbo man will remind you how you have betrayed him all this while.

3 Likes

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by victor1464(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
We love who we are..proudly ukwuani!...ishiegwari
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by victor1464(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
We hav our language,culture, dressing,music/dances,etc.i feel beta being ukwuani because i dont see anytin dat makes me igboish. we hav many tribes in nigeria dat r related & so it is here too.ukwuani is a tribe dat is similar to igbo tribe but they r not d same.just as d people of d north central part of nigeria dont see themsef as hausa.
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by victor1464(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ok!i dont feel igbo.i feel beta bin an ukwuani no mata wat we say on dis thread.both of us r sayin the same thin dat both languages hav little similarity but its not d same.dont 4ce igbo or delta igbo ethnicity on us.we r purely ukwuani people and we know dat d ika,ikwerre,aniocha(delta igbos),ogba,ekpeye,&igbos r like our brothers.i know dat u r not sure about ur wifes ethnicity because if u were really sure shes igbo u wouldnt hav created dis thread to find out.i know she always tell u dat shes purely ukwuani and not igbo,watever..i want u 2 know dat d ukwuani is one of d ethnic minorities in d central niger delta region of nigeria and it d 2nd largest in delta state nigeria,it was also d 3rd largest in defunct bendel state of nigeria.1% of d ukwuani people who see themsef as igbo r those who migrated 4rm igbo land and those igbos who trade in d land yet they r claiming to b ukwuani people..we know all of them. No tru Ukwuani man will call himself Igbo. Dats wat u fail 2 understand.this is just simple education.i cant just imagine my self arguing dat a japanese man is a chinese/philliphine man because both languages r totally different even in alphabetical writings.ISHIEGWARI YO!
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by emmysoftyou: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
this guy cant speak ukwuani language,imagine how it took him 3days or more to gv us the meanin of those words..
but to be sincere,the victors family re really edo pple only minus ukwuani pple which re igbos.
pls chris forget this edo boy nacheesy,why stressing yourself with dis edo boygrin
the ukwuani re not recognise in southsouth,not even nigeria except asaba nd mbuzor wel recognise and i love their igbo wise spirit in them,
so the ukwu{as-ss} and ani is irrevant to me,the ikwerre re even more popular than ukwu ani.
but there is question i want to ask this edo boygrin{victorlunak}
why is ikwerre language not the samething with ukwuani language since you guys re bini origin?
Abi una papa miss roadundecided
if yu ansa me clearly i wil buy yu a powa bike,then u wil be first man/boi to buy a powa bike in ukwu ani vilage..cheesy

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by victor1464(m): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2014
Stop talkin nonse @ emmysoft..ur people dont hav a correct history.infact d history of ur so called igbo started 4rm Ezechima who was 4rm bini kingdom.he went across d niger to form asaba,onithsa,and all other states in d eastern region.that is how ur tribe was formed.this tells u dat Ezechima formed igbo land..i hav found out 4rm all igbo history dat they always refer to this Slave(ezechima) as their Origin.so stop talkin nonse...igbo hav no history..where did u originate 4rm..IS ur history like dat of PANKU(chinese)??. Y do u deny ur root? Dis is real foolishness.
Ndokwa ethnicity was formed by d greate warrior of d bini empire & his brothers(egwuare 1440AD-1473AD)includin.it was most of his brothers dat moved across d niger to form d Ekpeye,ikwerre,ogba people..Any Igbo in all dis lands are just immigrant.There are about 1% igbo immigrants who r claiming to be ukwuani people 2day but they hav no strong root in ukwuani land as their ancetors r traced to igbo,there is also Igala root in ukwuani and they all claim 2b ukwuanis too. Its only d igbo imigrant in d land dat claims igbo origin and not d larger percentage of d people.we know d igbo immigrants ok.We r 100% UkWUANIS PEOPLE....im 4rm ukwuani origin(utagba clan-largest in ndokwa land).we have d history of ukwuani land in our hands)...Ishiegwari yo!! Y is to Igbo man/woman full of greed. may God help u Guys. MBENE!!
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
Balkan:
i get crossed when someone talks to me the way you did. I am no kid brother. Your advice makes sense to me but name calling is want I don't like.
Shalom
Biko Nwannem, iwe ewela gi.

1 Like

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by Balkan(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Chiwude:
Biko Nwannem, iwe ewela gi.
oga adiri gi na nma

2 Likes

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by victor1464(m): 6:17am On Oct 20, 2014
emmysoftyou:
this guy cant speak ukwuani language,imagine how it took him 3days or more to gv us the meanin of those words..
but to be sincere,the victors family re really edo pple only minus ukwuani pple which re igbos.
pls chris forget this edo boy nacheesy,why stressing yourself with dis edo boygrin
the ukwuani re not recognise in southsouth,not even nigeria except asaba nd mbuzor wel recognise and i love their igbo wise spirit in them,
so the ukwu{as-ss} and ani is irrevant to me,the ikwerre re even more popular than ukwu ani.
why is ikwerre language not the samething with ukwuani language since you guys re bini origin?
if yu ansa me clearly i wil buy yu a powa bike,then u wil be first man/boi to buy a powa bike in ukwu ani vilage..cheesy

hahahahahahahagah!!bro u funny sha.
emmysoftyou:

emmysoftyou:

1 Like

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by victor1464(m): 6:29am On Oct 20, 2014
umu igbo brothers in d east i bring u greetins 4rm Ndokwa land!!...... Osan madu Ajeh-Ajeh!!ndiom otofe-otefe!!okei abbi-abbi,okolobie shew-shew!!nmgboto owesu-owesu!!ekene ejowo n osa unu!!ISHIEGWARI...yo!!HAHAHAHA4HAHAHAH i love u all...proudly Ndokwa nation!!proudly Ukwuani!one love my brothers
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by christopher123(m): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2014
victor1464:
umu igbo brothers in d east i bring u greetins 4rm Ndokwa land!!...... Osan madu Ajeh-Ajeh!!ndiom otofe-otefe!!okei abbi-abbi,okolobie shew-shew!!nmgboto owesu-owesu!!ekene ejowo n osa unu!!ISHIEGWARI...yo!!HAHAHAHA4HAHAHAH i love u all...proudly Ndokwa nation!!proudly Ukwuani!one love my brothers

Thank you for the greeting and know that we respect your identity as ukwuani mab and also do know that its Monday and we got busy things to focus on not umwuani igbos miasma .. have a blessed working week

Money making on my mind hope same on you

We are just one

The earlier we start getting it the better for us

We are one be it ukwuani Nnewi Ababa illah Owerri ngwa etc ..we are one you can call it Igbo or anything you choose ..we are one

Its pointless been clannish Here....Igwe by bu Ike

Just like EU are coming together to form formidable zone we igbos can do that also

Beside that nobody is interested in oil or your land . East still got oil and tiger resources you know

The most important thing is human resources and that's what we got in abundant and that why igbos as a nation has bounced back fully after fighting the whole nation

That's why we are proud cos it aint easy

Wise men always come from the east you know ...

We have fought together and we have to be in peace together

We watch your back you watch ours

That's brotherhood ...you may retain your identity that's no problem but it is bad if we change history but we can make history together

Good morning bro

Do let's quit this mentality

Igbos are formidable force so don't worry we are fine with ukwuani that's all so you be fine with Nnewi man OK but we are all igbos ur igboid ur any name you choose like ndi onu nuo ..that's the way you peeps tag it

Have a blessed day ezigbo ogo m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by christopher123(m): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2014
victor1464:
Stop talkin nonse @ emmysoft..ur people dont hav a correct history.infact d history of ur so called igbo started 4rm Ezechima who was 4rm bini kingdom.he went across d niger to form asaba,onithsa,and all other states in d eastern region.that is how ur tribe was formed.this tells u dat Ezechima formed igbo land..i hav found out 4rm all igbo history dat they always refer to this Slave(ezechima) as their Origin.so stop talkin nonse...igbo hav no history..where did u originate 4rm..IS ur history like dat of PANKU(chinese)??. Y do u deny ur root? Dis is real foolishness.
Ndokwa ethnicity was formed by d greate warrior of d bini empire & his brothers(egwuare 1440AD-1473AD)includin.it was most of his brothers dat moved across d niger to form d Ekpeye,ikwerre,ogba people..Any Igbo in all dis lands are just immigrant.There are about 1% igbo immigrants who r claiming to be ukwuani people 2day but they hav no strong root in ukwuani land as their ancetors r traced to igbo,there is also Igala root in ukwuani and they all claim 2b ukwuanis too. Its only d igbo imigrant in d land dat claims igbo origin and not d larger percentage of d people.we know d igbo immigrants ok.We r 100% UkWUANIS PEOPLE....im 4rm ukwuani origin(utagba clan-largest in ndokwa land).we have d history of ukwuani land in our hands)...Ishiegwari yo!! Y is to Igbo man/woman full of greed. may God help u Guys. MBENE!!

For you to speak Igbo it then means that you are been colonised by Igbo

Just like we speak English and been colonised by British

Like Togo speaking french

So if you came from your almighty Benin we then came ruled you and made you speak our language and bear our names and finally made you have our culture then jettison your Benin name

Your forefathers must be daft then
Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by christopher123(m): 5:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Balkan:

Don't worry they are confused maybe the saboteur they did during the war is painting and hurting them ..they will live with it. Now the question us how do your wife see herself ...we are same with them they might not be okay with Igbo tag they have a name for all of us called mid onu nuo.. the ones that say nuo (welcome) so don't be worried

I also married there and there is no problem with there

Imo man call anambra man ijekebe
Anambra call Ebonyi abakaliki wawa
Owerri to port call strangers isoma
Ngwa call others ohuhu

So don't worry all is a funny way of us behaving in one Igbo family

I have seen where some siblings change their surnames due to one religion indoctrination but that doesn't mean that they are not bona FIDE members if the family

Train your child in our culture

My daughter speaks a mixture if Nnewi and ukwuani and its funny

So let it be

Just one we are

Trying to differentiate a leopard and cheetaah will be a hard thing to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by drnoel: 7:24am On Oct 21, 2014
christopher123:

Don't worry they are confused maybe the saboteur they did during the war is painting and hurting them ..they will live with it. Now the question us how do your wife see herself ...we are same with them they might not be okay with Igbo tag they have a name for all of us called mid onu nuo.. the ones that say nuo (welcome) so don't be worried

I also married there and there is no problem with there

Imo man call anambra man ijekebe
Anambra call Ebonyi abakaliki wawa
Owerri to port call strangers isoma
Ngwa call others ohuhu

So don't worry all is a funny way of us behaving in one Igbo family

I have seen where some siblings change their surnames due to one religion indoctrination but that doesn't mean that they are not bona FIDE members if the family

Train your child in our culture

My daughter speaks a mixture if Nnewi and ukwuani and its funny

So let it be

Just one we are

Trying to differentiate a leopard and cheetaah will be a hard thing to do

Spoken with sense and wisdom unlike all those children arguing above u.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by christopher123(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2014
drnoel:

Spoken with sense and wisdom unlike all those children arguing above u.

that is the way i see it, beeing balkan wont help us, balkanizing wont help us, i know deep down in them they know the truth but we have a saying that ochoro mgbafu siri na aloru ya anya...

owerri man is owerri man, ukwuani man is ukwuani man, ngwa man is ngwa man. no body will impose his or their identity on anyone...

they may be all tagged igbo, igboid or ndi onu nuo(those that speak welcome) the nasics and bottom line is that we are the same thats all.

so dont worry, just sjow love to them all and humanity in general. THE TASK TO UNITE IGBO IS IMPERATIVE...WE CANT ALLOW BALKANS TO BALKANIZE US. this is imperative.

MAY GOD BE WITH US ALL

CHUKWU DUBE ANYI CHA
CHUKWU GOZIE IGBO NILE AN NDI ONU NUO

MAHA KWE
MAHA EKWEGHI

Udo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ukwuani People Wikipedia Content by CamilleGolgi: 3:14am On Apr 17, 2016
I'm from Abbi and a typical Igbo man. Others should keep hiding their shells. Truth be told, Igbos are not also
helping matters. Some see those across the Niger as none Igbos and such has created an identity crisis. We have to integrate all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Government Too Big, We Must Adjust It – Ekweremadu / Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members / Fayose Allocates 200 Shops To Traders At Oja Oba Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.