Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

The Perfect Couple? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Couple? (802 Views)

I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... / The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Perfect Couple? by martyns303(m): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2010
This one is long but please read through:

Do u have this neighbours that seemed like the perfect couple? Or u knw of a couple that there marriage seems like a happy one? They may be serving in the church as marriage counsels due to their seemly 'emulateable' marriage. U even wish u had that or ur praying that ur marriage turns out like that. Well i did have one of such in my mini estate, oh they were perfect, it wasn't uncommon to hear a wife using them as an instance when talking (or argueing) with her husband, my own parents weren't an exception, my dad have a 'flaw', keeping late nights! And he is a 'Kalabari Man', I'll let u puzzle over that phrase. Well my mom always complains abt him keeping late nights and ofcourse 'mr. Henry never stay out this long'. On this day mrs henry brought a flash drive to me and asked if i own a system (PC), i said yes, 'mine is acting funny, do u knw 1 or 2 tins abt systems? Or can i use urs' she said. So i let her use my system since am no pc engineer. The flash belongs to her husband cos it has his name, now when a woman starts snooping around her husbands stuffs then two tins are involved, either she's suspectin infidelity or mismanagement of funds. what she found wasn't good cos d expression on her face was bad, she managed a 'thanks' but i could see pass her poker face. That was my first clue that mr&mrs hanry ain't got no perfect marriage. Weeks past, when a lady came by and handed me a letter, she was specific as to who the recipient, mr henry. When he came back that evening i blocked him at the car park and handed him the letter, i noticed he read and tore it right there. a month ago i noticed mrs. Henr'y mom packing things outta the house, practically everytin, i tot they were moving, the timing was perfect every home was dry (work or school). Then came mrs henry and the kids, then came the transporting vehicle, mr henry all the while was just sitting upstairs watching. A Week later i meet mrs henry sister who use to come around, we were pretty close, so she started giving me d gist, mr henry is a big time womanizer, he drops insufficient money at home although he can afford far more, mrs henry had been covering up, now she's had enough so she moved out. Mr henry has so far replaced almost every thing in his home and now he brings the women home, i swear on Grand ma's grave that he brings 5 different women home out of the 7 days of the week. This morning i heard mr vincent telling his wife 'there goes ur fav couple' when he saw mr. Henry. If u'd come across such 'perfect' couple i may wanna share what makes em so perfect or u would want to emulate their marriage. What are the things u expect from ur spouse, what are the things u wouldn't tolerate in a marriage. Let the married ones share their experience and let the wannabies learn from em.
Re: The Perfect Couple? by 1102(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2010
well dats poke nose-in

anyway aint married

lemme sit back and learn~
Re: The Perfect Couple? by Ferya(f): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2010
@ Poster
There is nothing like Perfect Couple or marriage. We have two imperfect people working hard towards perfection.

What i learnt from your story is not to expect too much from people because they are not perfect, you can learn the good things you see in people and bust the bad ones.

I think it will be nice if you ask the married to educate you on how they manage to be patient, forgive,endure and encourage each other in their marriage, rather than ask for horrible stories that, may make you not to want to marry. Remember all rose flowers have thorns.
Re: The Perfect Couple? by googles: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2010
lol. . . . Mr henry is a kolo man o

he did not even mourn his marriage
Re: The Perfect Couple? by martyns303(m): 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2010
@ferya. Like i said 'things u'd like in a marriage'.
And keeps pls dn't let this thread die like this.
Re: The Perfect Couple? by sexy74(m): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2010
@ poster

there is nothing like perfect couple but

people that are compactible and understanding

knowing when to start and stop

and being there when needed.

perfection is of God and God alone.

Non is perfect no not one.
[b][/b]
Re: The Perfect Couple? by Omolola1(f): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2010
Nobody is perfect except The Almighty!
Re: The Perfect Couple? by Macgreat(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2010
Hmm, the marriage ended a long time ago. . . is a pity she didn't realize it earlier.
Re: The Perfect Couple? by clemcykul(f): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2010
if a spouse cant tolerate pls he/she should quit, it aint worth it at times, covering up and puting up an *all is well* front doesnt pay

(1) (Reply)

So Why Are You Still Single ? / Is It Compulsory To Change Phone Number After Marriage. / My galfrnd make plenty men for market stick tear trouser.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.