Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday (42302 Views)

Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) / Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) / Guests Struggle For Seat At Presidential Inauguration Dinner (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by bender79: 10:44am On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:
Nice one, a man of the people!

Like the constituted authority, Buhari's second term is Pyrrhic and ridiculously ephemeral.
Nigerians rejoice!
Hear me all you Zombies and chronic sycophants.
THE COMING OF ATIKU IS AT HAND!
ok! you mean the "cumming" of Atiku is at hand!?
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by Bukden16(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2019
That geh...
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by Atiku79: 11:05am On May 29, 2019
bender79:
ok! you mean the "cumming" of Atiku is at hand!?
Atiku is COMING because Buhari is almost gone.
Forget today's event, deep inside Buhari and his recklessly corrupt party know their time is painfully up.
My friend, arise, rejoice and make merry.
ATIKU IS COMING!
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by Sard(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2019
bettercreature:
Ibadan people are regretting voting him in already
They said thugs are returning to the street

Which streets? Abeg, say only what you know. Don't come here with cooked up stories.
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by uthfaith(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2019
grandstar:
Is Makinde for Oyo or for Ogun?
Just scroll up
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by segun18(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2019
bettercreature:
shocked Regretting ke.!...Someone that is yet to be sworn in? Ibadan people must be tough to rule then!
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by femi4: 11:58am On May 29, 2019
grandstar:
Is Makinde for Oyo or for Ogun?
both
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by backnbeta(f): 12:08pm On May 29, 2019
bettercreature:
Let's give this administration the chance we gave APC. Let's support the man and hope for the best. I believe he'll pick up the issue of security from where the former constituted authority stopped. He's not as dumb as he looks, I believe.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by BuhariAdvocate: 12:12pm On May 29, 2019
Another liability for oyo state.
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by fallout87: 12:24pm On May 29, 2019
kay29000:

They are chubby and busty, not fat.

Chubby is another way of saying fat.

Just call things what they are. They are very big
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by wonderr(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2019
kehinde1588:
I can bet that this man won't perform. Mere looking at him, he looks like someone who will embezzle public fund. If he is really worried about the task ahead of him, he won't even think of throwing a party.
ah people can b so stupid I pity this country if this are d kind of youth we look forward too
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by funshint(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
I don't do Afonja women but that big breasted gal at the far right is an exception.
See where tribalism has led you *smh.... Besides his wife is from Rivers state.
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by grandstar(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2019
femi4:
both

You deserve cane grin
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by funmike83(f): 2:19pm On May 29, 2019
fallout87:

Chubby is another way of saying fat.

Just call things what they are. They are very big

i just wonder if some people can not just keep quiet. must you talk or complain about everything you see?
what the hell is your business about them being big, one mans food is another mans poison

please them be . go and look for your slimy and leave this peaceful family .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by Lisaint(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You dey find wife?..... grin

Who knows she might be my future wife nah
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by aguyph: 2:56pm On May 29, 2019
kehinde1588:
I can bet that this man won't perform. Mere looking at him, he looks like someone who will embezzle public fund. If he is really worried about the task ahead of him, he won't even think of throwing a party.
ofenmanu and party na 5 and 6
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by Brightglory77: 3:16pm On May 29, 2019
kehinde1588:
. Stupid talk
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by Deltatoto: 3:29pm On May 29, 2019
Nairaobserver:
As part of the inauguration activities, Incoming Governor, Seyi Makinde had a big dinner yesterday with his friends, family and associates.

According to Nairafame, Gov. Seyi Makinde shared this online with caption this morning "Last night, as part of the inauguration activities, we had dinner at a black tie event attended by family, friends and associates. #ANewDawn #OyoState"

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/05/as-part-of-inauguration-activities-seyi.html

em wife Toto go Dey smell sha
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by tyup(m): 3:50am On Jun 16, 2019
Atiku79:

Atiku is COMING because Buhari is almost gone.
Forget today's event, deep inside Buhari and his recklessly corrupt party know their time is painfully up.
My friend, arise, rejoice and make merry.
ATIKU IS COMING!

Day dreaming is too bad for you esp someone at your age

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aso Villa Shooting: Sabiu Tunde Resumes Work, Refuses To Self Isolate / See Babatunde Fashola's Reaction When Benin Republic's Minister Hugged Him Tigh / Jonathan Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.