Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): (11153 Views)

Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by OgidiBoy(m): 12:11am On Sep 29, 2010
Finecat:

So you are advocating violence? I have a friend that works for Irving Police Department and i will show him your post. Yeye Boy. But seriously though, these kidappers have family members and their family members know the right thing to do is to contact the authorities but i guess the if the family is upright, their won't be a kidnapper amongst them to begin with. I'm just so sick of Nigerians (Ibo especially) doing all sorts of illegalities to make a buck.

What's your friends name, I did an internship for the City of Irving last year. grin
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by Finecat(m): 12:13am On Sep 29, 2010
Obiagu1:

Unfortunately, you seem to be one of many Nigerians that lack intelligence, lack analytical mind, easily gullible, prefer superficial solutions to every problem we face in this country.

What has the government done about the root of all these problems?
Why has the Federal Government refused till date to allow state police?
Yet, people like you will blame it on the people, on the governor to satisfy your understanding.

If you don't see Finecat post as hate filled thrash, then you have a problem.

You are a victim of your imagination. I love all Nigerians but when an incident is peculier to a particular section of the the country, we need to address it. These kidnapping thing continues in East despite all the outcries. You are defending something indefensible
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by Finecat(m): 12:15am On Sep 29, 2010
OgidiBoy:

What's your friends name, I did an internship for the City of Irving last year. grin

grin grin grin He no longer works there. He's with Plano now.
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by playmode(m): 12:16am On Sep 29, 2010
oyb:

but beaf- why did you not put your source na?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

are you not the one who constantly berates as a junk tabloid

so you have effectively endorsed pm news abi  cheesy cheesy cheesy

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/09/28/president-jonathan-orders-ig-to-rescue-abducted-children/

bloody double talking hypocrite

do you stand for anything?

i'm sure if it had been sahara reporters you would have also posted it

shame no dey catch you

quoting papers you will later call rubbish and hiding it. olodo without brain  smiley

As usual the “president by chance” hides behind his press secretary. At this crucial time , he can't come out and address the nation boldly. He is supposed to be in charge but prefers to issue his orders from the safety of his closet, what a wimp. Thank GOD many Nigerians are beginning to realize that the change we need does not exist in any of the current presidential candidates.

Maybe GOD will raise an unexpected candidate who will upset the status quo and lead Nigeria to a better place. Time for change people , we need young minds with bigs ball and big brains. Not a clueless ,spineless people's deceiving party individual like Jonathief.
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by Obiagu1(m): 12:16am On Sep 29, 2010
OgidiBoy:

You know it's not necessary to insult or call me names, I came up with an idea, if you think you have a better idea lets hear it. Insulting me is not making you look smarter neither would it solve the problem back home.

I didn’t call you names neither did I insult. I made a general statement which envelopes many Nigerians judging by how they rush to blame things on secondary cause of problems rather thinking and knowing the actual root of the problems.

My two questions is the key to solving the problem if the government is really serious about it, else they should let it be, some folks see it as a means to survive no matter how horrible it is to people.
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by Finecat(m): 12:17am On Sep 29, 2010
@Ogidiboy
He's name Dave, i cant quite recollect his last name.
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by mykali(m): 12:25am On Sep 29, 2010
@Finecat
Now, every Ibo person is generally associated with the escessive love/need/want for money. . .right? How can some Nigerians be so phuckn daft in this present age?

Ok. Tell me, Alameseigha, Tafa Balogun, Patricia Eteh and all those money laundering Eediots whose names have come up on the News are all Ibos, right?
Answer that and tell me why i should think you're sane.

@topic

Whatever must be done should be done fast to curb this chaos called ''Aba''
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 29, 2010
playmode:

As usual the “president by chance” hides behind his press secretary. At this crucial time , he can't come out and address the nation boldly. He is supposed to be in charge but prefers to issue his orders from the safety of his closet, what a wimp. Thank GOD many Nigerians are beginning to realize that the change we need does not exist in any of the current presidential candidates.

Maybe GOD will raise an unexpected candidate who will upset the status quo and lead Nigeria to a better place. Time for change people , we need young minds with bigs ball and big brains. Not a clueless ,spineless people's deceiving party individual like Jonathief.

dude, you must learn to disregard beaf squealer

he is a failed 'internet activist' turned internet propaganist

he has no idea how business works which is why

oil industry worker - bunkerer
self employed biz man - 419er
critic of gej - ibb man

keep in mind that arguing with singe digit iq individuals is tasking

this fellow is actually more like the sheep in animal farm

b4 gej stumbled into the throne his rallying cry was pdp is an evil that must be readicated

today his rallying cry is pdp can take nigeri forward

se as the dolt cannot hide his head - the governors of abia , oggun and oyo are in the same party s his champion

eediot doesn't know the adage show me your friend. . .
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by Beaf: 12:47am On Sep 29, 2010
playmode:

Na bad belle go kill you. Instead of you to stick with the topic you are labelling your rivals negatively on the thread. I said it before , what can one expect from a person like you.

Unlike your master we work hard for our daily income, since when has the video game industry have anything to do with 419.Maybe you know something I don’t , please enlighten me.

You just can’t stomach the heat when it concerns your gay lover Jonathief .Mr African science community with no telephone number or physical address on your website but you have the audacity to label others as fake.

Of course, the first thing 419's do is look for email and postal addresses and phone numbers.

Dude, you bera go to http://afrosciencecommunity.com/Account/Register.aspx and sign up to better yourself and develop your community; we have a totally fresh set of innovations to deliver technology and development directly to the grassroots. We are most unlike you who doesn't even have a domain name, but is decieving the ignorant public that you are in the video game industry. Dude, that claim is fraudulent.

[size=14pt]Above all dude, my firewall blocks your website as criminal. This is the image. Change your life.
I advise all NLers to desist from attempting to view www.playmode, especially if you arent tech savvy. Criminal![/size]

Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by Finecat(m): 12:48am On Sep 29, 2010
A nation that has someone like Alao Akala as the governor of one of it's most vital states is far from civillization. A nation like that can only hear of greatness, it can never achieve it.
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by MaziUche0(m): 2:28am On Sep 29, 2010
90% of the criminality in Alaigbo can be traced back to an Ngwa.
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by 9ijaMan: 3:36am On Sep 29, 2010
@ Playmode & yb,
I'd rather spend my time discussing the issue at hand or keep mute instead of wasting any second on Beaf. We all know he'll double talk anytime just to feel among. As you can see, his definitions of an oil worker, biz man and a critique tells us his level of knowledge, understanding and exposure.

Finecat:

A nation that has someone like Alao Akala as the governor of one of it's most vital states is far from civillization. A nation like that can only hear of greatness, it can never achieve it.

To a large extent I agree with you.

Despite my reservations for Obj's reign, the man would have raided Abia by now and got some sanity restored. GEJ as usual is showing us some glimpse of how he'll handle Nigeria if he becomes president.
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by mystikal(m): 5:48am On Sep 29, 2010
My heart goes out to all the helpless people in that state!
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by anonimi: 6:20am On Sep 29, 2010
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 29, 2010
Beaf:

Of course, the first thing 419's do is look for email and postal addresses and phone numbers.

Dude, you bera go to http://afrosciencecommunity.com/Account/Register.aspx and sign up to better yourself and develop your community; we have a totally fresh set of innovations to deliver technology and development directly to the grassroots. We are most unlike you who doesn't even have a domain name, but is decieving the ignorant public that you are in the video game industry. Dude, that claim is fraudulent.

[size=14pt]Above all dude, my firewall blocks your website as criminal. This is the image. Change your life.
I advise all NLers to desist from attempting to view www.playmode, especially if you arent tech savvy. Criminal![/size]

er mr  dunce fronting as pc expert

we all know u have been broke and struggling for so long, which is why u fervently latched on to gejs nuts when he stumbled into office

but i' sure you are getting some crumbs, even though you're incompetent

so stop all this thriftiness.

i recommended earlier that you invest some of that money in your failed education

i will go a step further and recommend that  you invest in a real antimalware app, not the freeware/ paid crapware/ fake  antimalware product that keeps blowing off false positives

i use KIS 2011 - the best protection on the planet, and it didn't flag the site i use that in conjunction with some firefox safe browsing addons

this from the dunce masquerading as a 'computer programmer'

the same idiot who was defending a disgraceful loking nigerian website.

maybe one f your fellow jobber coded that rubbish for 6 million

sad when noobs run their mouths

is beaf good at anything? i doubt if he can even blow gej properly  sad sad sad sad sad sad

then again, knowing beaf, incompetent liar, he probably just took a screenshot of some attempt to access a gej propaganda site and psted it

we have shown him up so many times a a deceitful eediot, have we not  cheesy cheesy cheesy

not everybody who leaves the shores of nigeria fails  na - bush man

trying to redeem himself  is with nigeria's money

maybe this Arrow was also among the 10 delegates to the UN. family affair all the way
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by okeymadu(m): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2010
The hell called Aba: Raiders kill boy for refusing to have sex with mom
By IKENNA EMEWU
Tuesday, September 28, 2010

More Stories on This Section

The Aba story has taken a dangerous twist in the last three weeks with the close down of the city literally. In the recent months and owing to the dangerous frequency of kidnaps and robberies, banks have been off and on in service.
Today, the city is where absurdities, abomination and oddities have been elevated to everyday life.

A good instance was that of a family that was reportedly besieged at their home off Port Harcourt Road during which two little boys were ordered at gunpoint to have sex with their mother. As the first boy bluntly refused, he was shot dead in the presence of the mother. The mother had to prevail on the second boy to do the bidding of the hoodlums as she never wanted him dead.

“That is the level we operate at Aba and nobody comes to our aid. We are prisoners and captives in a city that has neither government nor defenders,” a distraught resident lamented.
Often times, banks close huriedly as robbers allegedly write them of their plans to attack. Because they don’t have adequate security to counter them, they simply stay off work to avoid the worst scenario.

A later bizarre incident was when hospitals in the city closed down to protest the laxity of the government in containing the kidnap rave. A doctor was kidnapped in Aba, amnd his family made to part with N30 million as ransom to ensure his release. But the story was that the doctor was later killed even after the money was paid.

What the situation entails today is that Aba is unhygienic. Aba is unsafe security wise. And Aba is unhealthy and unfit for residents who are ill as there are no hospitals to go and no medics to take care of the sick.
Daily Sun gathered from a reliable source late last week that the kingpin behind the dastardly acts is known possibly by the law enforcement agents and security operatives and allegedly by the government.

The terror merchant is said to hail from Obehie, a town in the Abia/Rivers State border in the Ukwa Council axis and also resident there. “The people we should complain to know this man too well. He has been their tool in the past and they still keep him in wait for another use”, a source said.
He is known to have been old in his art of terror and has been a tool in the hands of power seekers in the state who he stands in for to execute some clandestine duties that border on intimidation. The man whose name or alias, Daily Sun, withholds is known by even the men in the street in Aba, especially as the person behind the acts that chase people out of their homes.

In the latest move that made the man a prime suspect, one of his terror agents was said to have written a chieftain of the Ariaria Market union to keep some millions of naira as ransom for them or risk kidnap.
As the union chief ran to the officials that should provide him security, he was allegedly turned down and simply told to go back and comply with his attackers’ demand.

Wednesday last week, at about 11am, Daily Sun got a distress phone call from Obehie, a town about 20 kilometres off Port Harcourt, the alleged base of the Abia chief goon that robbers barricaded the road and had a field day for hours operating without let.
“We live in constant agony and fear because anybody and everybody is a victim at all times. We have no place to go and nothing seems to be done”, he further cried.

In another incident, the marauders wrote the traders in Ariaria asking for N50,000 advance ransom on each trader. The money according to the demand was to be contributed in a common pool and kept in wait for them so as to fasten the process of the collection on they day they will call. To this demand, the traders reportedly wrote them in reply that they prefer to re-enact the civil war of 40 years ago or face total extermination than be intimidated to this extent.

The informer who called Daily Sun fretted that: “Our annoyance is that while government would not protect us, it cannot also give us free hand to protect ourselves. This is the kind of situation in the late 90s that forced us to resort to self-help in forming the Bakassi Boys. They condemned us for that, yet, they have not done anything to secure us since they don’t want us to handle it our own way. The insecurity is getting to that same old level and we are still the same Aba people, one day, we will say no and handle it our own way because the government at all levels have failed us.”
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by Bawss1(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2010
You guys have succeeded in turning this thread into an insult arena. Shame angry angry angry angry
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by alexleo(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2010
last week I was in Aba for a wedding. Before i left aba, my friends advised me that i should remove my suit and come in only shirt and trouser  so that when i get to the church i can wear it to avoid being kidnapped. I had to comply and when the wedding finished i had to pull off again before i left aba. Its a story of horror. We need to remember aba in our prayers.
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by otokx(m): 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2010
This is no time for prayers, the army should be sent in immediately.
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2010
okeymadu:

The hell called Aba: Raiders kill boy for refusing to have intimacy with mom

By IKENNA EMEWU

The Aba story has taken a dangerous twist in the last three weeks with the close down of the city literally. In the recent months and owing to the dangerous frequency of kidnaps and robberies, banks have been off and on in service.
Today, the city is where absurdities, abomination and oddities have been elevated to everyday life.

A good instance was that of a family that was reportedly besieged at their home off Port Harcourt Road during which [s]two little boys were ordered at gunpoint to have intimacy with their mother. As the first boy bluntly refused, he was shot dead in the presence of the mother. The mother had to prevail on the second boy to do the bidding of the hoodlums as she never wanted him dead.
[/s]

“That is the level we operate at Aba and nobody comes to our aid. We are prisoners and captives in a city that has neither government nor defenders,” a distraught resident lamented.
Often times, banks close huriedly as robbers allegedly write them of their plans to attack. Because they don’t have adequate security to counter them, they simply stay off work to avoid the worst scenario.

A later bizarre incident was when hospitals in the city closed down to protest the laxity of the government in containing the kidnap rave. A doctor was kidnapped in Aba, amnd his family made to part with N30 million as ransom to ensure his release. But the story was that the doctor was later killed even after the money was paid.

What the situation entails today is that Aba is unhygienic. Aba is unsafe security wise. And Aba is unhealthy and unfit for residents who are ill as there are no hospitals to go and no medics to take care of the sick.
Daily Sun gathered from a reliable source late last week that the kingpin behind the dastardly acts is known possibly by the law enforcement agents and security operatives and allegedly by the government.

The terror merchant is said to hail from Obehie, a town in the Abia/Rivers State border in the Ukwa Council axis and also resident there.
“The people we should complain to know this man too well. He has been their tool in the past and they still keep him in wait for another use”, a source said.
[s]He is known to have been old in his art of terror and has been a tool in the hands of power seekers in the state who he stands in for to execute some clandestine duties that border on intimidation. The man whose name or alias, Daily Sun, withholds is known by even the men in the street in Aba, especially as the person behind the acts that chase people out of their homes.
[/s]

In the latest move that made[b] the man a prime suspect, one of his terror agents was said to have written a chieftain of the Ariaria Market union to keep some millions of naira as ransom for them or risk kidnap.
[s]As the union chief ran to the officials that should provide him security, he was allegedly turned down and simply told to go back and comply with his attackers’ demand.[/s]
[/b]

Wednesday last week, at about 11am, Daily Sun got a distress phone call from Obehie, a town about 20 kilometres off Port Harcourt, the alleged base of the Abia chief goon that robbers barricaded the road and had a field day for hours operating without let.
“We live in constant agony and fear because anybody and everybody is a victim at all times. We have no place to go and nothing seems to be done”, he further cried.

In another incident,[s] the marauders wrote the traders in Ariaria asking for N50,000 advance ransom on each trader. The money according to the demand was to be contributed in a common pool and kept in wait for them so as to fasten the process of the collection on they day they will call. To this demand, the traders reportedly wrote them in reply that they prefer to re-enact the civil war of 40 years ago or face total extermination than be intimidated to this extent.
[/s]

The informer who called Daily Sun fretted that: “[s]Our annoyance is that while government would not protect us, it cannot also give us free hand to protect ourselves. This is the kind of situation in the late 90s that forced us to resort to self-help in forming the Bakassi Boys. They condemned us for that, yet, they have not done anything to secure us since they don’t want us to handle it our own way. The insecurity is getting to that same old level and we are still the same Aba people, one day, we will say no and handle it our own way because the government at all levels have failed us.”
[/s]

This is serious !
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by sizzlers(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2010
i an't a fan but i think justice should be done
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by Echidime(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2010
Ladies can contribute and control this mad people in aba by doing exactly what this pictures says,then they will get busy and stop kidnapping

Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by namdo(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2010
an orji >>>orji ordeal making the masses suffer but shortly the actors will reap their rewards. nothing goes for nothing. shocked angry
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by DatNiggaAk(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2010
heard of one chap and his fiancee from Aba who are having their traditional marriage in Abuja,
i almost broke my ribs from laughing, grin grin grin grin
Imagine, IBO TRADITIONAL WEDDING IN ABUJA, tongue
The fear of ABA criminals,
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by Remii(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2010
oyb:

you people have come again with your bizarre partisan politics

how can you equate a fight that was mostly between te governor and llwamakers with the anarchy in aba?

do you hear of  banks and businesses closing shop? are people in fear of leaving their homes?

instead of calling on your president to are calling on God

smh

What is happening in Abia is security issue while that of Ogun is constitutional, a blantant violation of it for that matter. Present Ogun case is almost the same with what happened in places where OBJ declared states of emergency. What is needed in Abia is for security apparatus to rise up to the challenge and clear the mess, if the government has genuine will to stem the ugly trend. But Ogun as of now is lawless. Remember the only difference between democractic and non democratic government is the legislature, there are always Executive and Judiciary arms in any kind of government. However, in both case the government is playing politics because election time is close.
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by playmode(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2010
oyb:

er mr  dunce fronting as pc expert

we all know u have been broke and struggling for so long, which is why u fervently latched on to gejs nuts when he stumbled into office

but i' sure you are getting some crumbs, even though you're incompetent

so stop all this thriftiness.

i recommended earlier that you invest some of that money in your failed education

i will go a step further and recommend that  you invest in a real antimalware app, not the freeware/ paid crapware/ fake  antimalware product that keeps blowing off false positives

i use KIS 2011 - the best protection on the planet, and it didn't flag the site i use that in conjunction with some firefox safe browsing addons

this from the dunce masquerading as a 'computer programmer'

the same who was defending a disgraceful loking nigerian website.

maybe one f your fellow jobber coded that rubbish for 6 million

sad when noobs run their mouths

is beaf good at anything? i doubt if he can even blow gej properly   sad sad sad sad sad sad

then again, knowing beaf, incompetent liar, he probably just took a screenshot of some attempt to access a gej propaganda site and psted it

we have shown him up so many times a a deceitful eediot, have we not  cheesy cheesy cheesy

not everybody who leaves the shores of nigeria fails  na - bush man

trying to redeem himself  is with nigeria's money

maybe this Arrow was also among the 10 delegates to the UN. family affair all the way

Chai ,please bros don't kill beaf o! This bruising is too much. Abeg ,biko take it easy on him,he is just a confused individual. grin
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by playmode(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2010
okeymadu:

The hell called Aba: Raiders kill boy for refusing to have intimacy with mom
By IKENNA EMEWU

A good instance was that of a family that was reportedly besieged at their home off Port Harcourt Road during which two little boys were ordered at gunpoint to have intimacy with their mother. As the first boy bluntly refused, he was shot dead in the presence of the mother. The mother had to prevail on the second boy to do the bidding of the hoodlums as she never wanted him dead.

The terror merchant is said to hail from Obehie, a town in the Abia/Rivers State border in the Ukwa Council axis and also resident there. “The people we should complain to know this man too well. He has been their tool in the past and they still keep him in wait for another use”, a source said.
He is known to have been old in his art of terror and has been a tool in the hands of power seekers in the state who he stands in for to execute some clandestine duties that border on intimidation. The man whose name or alias, Daily Sun, withholds is known by even the men in the street in Aba, especially as the person behind the acts that chase people out of their homes.

In the latest move that made the man a prime suspect, one of his terror agents was said to have written a chieftain of the Ariaria Market union to keep some millions of naira as ransom for them or risk kidnap.
As the union chief ran to the officials that should provide him security, he was allegedly turned down and simply told to go back and comply with his attackers’ demand.

In another incident, the marauders wrote the traders in Ariaria asking for N50,000 advance ransom on each trader. The money according to the demand was to be contributed in a common pool and kept in wait for them so as to fasten the process of the collection on they day they will call. To this demand, the traders reportedly wrote them in reply that they prefer to re-enact the civil war of 40 years ago or face total extermination than be intimidated to this extent.

The informer who called Daily Sun fretted that: “Our annoyance is that while government would not protect us, it cannot also give us free hand to protect ourselves. This is the kind of situation in the late 90s that forced us to resort to self-help in forming the Bakassi Boys. They condemned us for that, yet, they have not done anything to secure us since they don’t want us to handle it our own way. The insecurity is getting to that same old level and we are still the same Aba people, one day, we will say no and handle it our own way because the government at all levels have failed us.”

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry This is just heartbreaking, what is happening to my beloved country.Why are these boys torturing the innocent? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by playmode(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2010
Beaf:

You have been found to be a criminal. Your website has been blackspotted on the Internet. It is rare to get a firewall reporting;

You de do 419!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Come back home and make your life better, instead of disgracing Nigeria in SA.

[size=14pt]www.playmode, is a criminal site, thats why my firewall blocks your website as dangerous.
I advise all NLers to desist from attempting to view www.playmode, especially if you arent tech savvy. Criminal!
They are after your details. Fcking 419's.[/size]

Quit trying bra, everyone here can easily view the website. Stop exposing yourself as a desperate liar.You are so weak beaf.I used you think you had steam but OYB has destroyed you. Bow your head in shame and exit. grin
Respect the victims of Aba and stop using this thread to promote your childish ramblings. undecided
Re: Gej Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Abia State (aba): by mimionye(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2010
Pls its hard time something is done about this issue.
People from Abia do not go home again.
How can this still be going-on without the Governor taken action.
Hope the Government officials are not part of this deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Nsa's Sack: How Azazi's Fate Was Sealed / ................ / Bingham University Awards Honorary Doctorate Degree To Goodluck Jonathan & Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.