Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts (35749 Views)

All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man / Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by oluchisimfred: 4:23pm On May 29, 2019
A Nigerian lady took to Twitter to narrate how her male friend won over his bride-to-be with gifts, even though she was in a serious relationship. 

According to @Ziyaatulhaqq, her friend was told by everyone who knows the lady that he couldn't snatch her from her lover, which was when he decided to do what she described as 'APC Kano'. The Nigerian lady who took to Twitter to narrate how her male friend won over his bride-to-be with gifts, wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/29/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-friend-snatched-his-bride-to-be-from-boyfriend-with-gifts/

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by oluchisimfred: 4:41pm On May 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:19pm On May 29, 2019
Stuffs like this happen everyday. Last last the marriage might even end up In Disaster.

188 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by flames007(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2019
Funny enough I've always known this like an unwritten law.don't ask if she has a boyfriend or not.if u like her just make ur move even if u see clearly she has a Bf and let her decide if she has a boyfriend grin

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Olalan(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2019
She's loving him for his money..........

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Vizzim: 5:59pm On May 29, 2019
Her commitment to the ex couldn't stand the test of money.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Duchessree(f): 6:10pm On May 29, 2019
All this twitter stories undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by logan2(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2019
Doesn't mean she can't still break up with him and go find his ex that she truly loves when this mugu's money is finished

54 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Biglittlelois(f): 6:17pm On May 29, 2019
The extravagant temptation was just too much, I understand why she couldn't resist much longer, lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by rawpadgin(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2019
only foolish guys buys a woman's heart with gifts

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by ainas247: 6:20pm On May 29, 2019
The girl will never get joy in that house if she marries him
because what she marrying to is material things...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Lexusgs430: 6:21pm On May 29, 2019
Money talks...... The heart is a foolish place, when emotionally unstable.......... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 29, 2019
Where is Safiaa?

Na his Kain story she dey like.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by AreaFada2: 6:22pm On May 29, 2019
How is this news? It happens everywhere daily.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by cornerplus: 6:22pm On May 29, 2019
Lol. Stop asking if we have boy friends. I think I'll do this.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 29, 2019
Yea, shiit happens but then.....

Twitter is filled with liars, people lie for fun on twitter.

So many cooked up stories there, all for the "likes and comments"

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by faithfull18(f): 6:22pm On May 29, 2019
Lol, like who doesn't like good things.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 29, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
Stuffs like this happen everyday. Last last the marriage might even end up In Disaster.

Who knows. Life is a puzzle.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by nymphomaniac(m): 6:23pm On May 29, 2019
The love of money is the root of all evil. Let's see how long the marriage lasts after the money is drained.

That's if the story is true sha.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by Exponental(m): 6:23pm On May 29, 2019
After marriage: My wife was snatched from me cos he's richer....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:23pm On May 29, 2019
Lol@APC Kano. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by lexy2014: 6:23pm On May 29, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

Bless u. She will just b a commodity or part of d guys furniture. So rampant these days

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by lexy2014: 6:24pm On May 29, 2019
faithfull18:
Lol, like who doesn't like good things.

After wedding ceremony, d scales will fall from her eyes

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts by hollah123: 6:24pm On May 29, 2019
flames007:
Funny enough I've always known this like an unwritten law.don't ask if she has a boyfriend or not.if u like her just make ur move even if u see clearly she has a Bf and let her decide if she has a boyfriend grin
Guy u make excess sense,on no account must u ask her that question. Even if she's crushing on u n u ask her that question it will reduce her freedom with u n probably reduce your chances of getting her

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex / How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.