Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Roommate Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roommate Needed. (3403 Views)

Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 8:17pm On May 29, 2019
Please if you're interested in having a roommate do let me know.
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2019
Why are you always looking for roommates. Abi you get plan?

4 Likes

Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 1:13am On May 30, 2019
Eroms4life17:
Why are you always looking for roommates. Abi you get plan?
Like what plan?
Re: Roommate Needed. by Amatarasha(f): 1:16am On May 30, 2019
I need a roommate 2
Call dis number : 09066699666
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 5:41am On May 30, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
Like what plan?
Dunno, you tell me
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 12:47pm On May 30, 2019
Eroms4life17:
Dunno, you tell me
You should know na.
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
You should know na.
I give up
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 5:32pm On May 30, 2019
Eroms4life17:
I give up
Don't oo, you must continue, you started it.
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 5:59pm On May 30, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
Don't oo, you must continue, you started it.
I asked a question and seems like you are not in the mood to answer so let's leave it at that
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 6:08pm On May 30, 2019
Eroms4life17:

I asked a question and seems like you are not in the mood to answer so let's leave it at that
Why should we leave it like that? Were you not the one that started, finish up what you started.
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
Why should we leave it like that? Were you not the one that started, finish up what you started.
There's nothing to start and nothing to finish. He must come to equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 8:33pm On May 30, 2019
Eroms4life17:

There's nothing to start and nothing to finish. He must come to equity must come with clean hands.
Na you sabi. Why would you ask such type of question in the first place?
Re: Roommate Needed. by finalboss(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
I need a roommate 2
Call dis number : 09066699666
serious i also looking for oo
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 11:31pm On May 30, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
Na you sabi. Why would you ask such type of question in the first place?
Somebody cannot observe and ask questions again? Do u know if I have someone that needs accommodation and I just want to be sure? If I were you I will just say this or that is the reason I make these adverts. Maybe it's your side hustle or something. But u want to play games and congratulations, you have succeeded. Happy now?
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 9:03am On May 31, 2019
Eroms4life17:

Somebody cannot observe and ask questions again? Do u know if I have someone that needs accommodation and I just want to be sure? If I were you I will just say this or that is the reason I make these adverts. Maybe it's your side hustle or something. But u want to play games and congratulations, you have succeeded. Happy now?
There're some questions you don't ask somebody if you mean no harm. Sometimes, one had to think before making some utterances. If I was the one that ask that, how would you feel? Good right?
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
There're some questions you don't ask somebody if you mean no harm. Sometimes, one had to think before making some utterances. If I was the one that ask that, how would you feel? Good right?
I will speak if I have sales in mind. For all u know I could be a prospective customer. Don't you think? A sales person is not quick to pick offence at the slightest sacarsm. Don't you think? wink
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 1:23pm On May 31, 2019
Eroms4life17:

I will speak if I have sales in mind. For all u know I could be a prospective customer. Don't you think? A sales person is not quick to pick offence at the slightest sacarsm. Don't you think? wink
There're questions a serious and sensible prospective customer shouldn't ask. You know you did something wrong, instead of you to apologize or at least admit you're wrong, you're here claiming right.
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
There're questions a serious and sensible prospective customer shouldn't ask. You know you did something wrong, instead of you to apologize or at least admit you're wrong, you're here claiming right.
Call me names. There's nothing to apologize. And I will not insult you. Just continue
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 2:50pm On May 31, 2019
Eroms4life17:

Call me names. There's nothing to apologize. And I will not insult you. Just continue
Where did I call you names? Just admit you did something wrong, simple.
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
Where did I call you names? Just admit you did something wrong, simple.
You inferred that am not a serious and sensible. I wonder what else you will say. But it's okay, too bad you know nothing about PR. Maybe that's why u don't have many clients here.
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 5:44pm On May 31, 2019
Eroms4life17:

You inferred that am not a serious and sensible. I wonder what else you will say. But it's okay, too bad you know nothing about PR. Maybe that's why u don't have many clients here.
I didn't call you that, was just giving an instance, you ought to know. Just admit that your question was uncalled for, simple. Isn't that simple?
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 8:05pm On May 31, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
I didn't call you that, was just giving an instance, you ought to know. Just admit that your question was uncalled for, simple. Isn't that simple?
Sweetheart you did inferred. You are as guilty as I am.
Re: Roommate Needed. by starstaz(m): 8:27pm On May 31, 2019
hafusatu need a roommate.
Eromi blocking her all the way.
" Little by little does the trick"

1 Like

Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 8:32pm On May 31, 2019
Eroms4life17:

Sweetheart you did inferred. You are as guilty as I am.
I never inferred, just gave an instance.Why is it so difficult for you to admit that you did something wrong? Why? How am I also guilty when you were the one that started, and besides, I never said what I shouldn't say.
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
Why is it so difficult for you to admit that you did something wrong? Why? How am I also guilty when you were the one that started, and besides, I never said what I shouldn't say.
There's nothing to admit to dear. We can go on and on about this till thy kingdom come. Hope u won't miss me? grin
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 8:41pm On May 31, 2019
Eroms4life17:

There's nothing to admit to dear. We can go on and on about this till thy kingdom come. Hope u won't miss me? grin
Please stop this, just admit that you're wrong, simple, then I can let you be. You started it.
Re: Roommate Needed. by Danwakae(m): 8:41pm On May 31, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
You should know na.

You and your husband are chasing ur customers

U don forget wetin u put for sale!
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 8:43pm On May 31, 2019
starstaz:
hafusatu need a roommate.

Eromi blocking her all the way.

" Little by little does the trick"
Please, I don't understand, how do you mean?
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 8:47pm On May 31, 2019
Danwakae:

Please, how do you mean?
Re: Roommate Needed. by Eroms4life17(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
Please stop this, just admit that you're wrong, simple, then I can let you be. You started it.
Are you pained? Sorry dear
Re: Roommate Needed. by Donlexybaze(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2019
Amatarasha:
I need a roommate 2 Call dis number : 09066699666
chidinma u nor well o cc:amaratasha
Re: Roommate Needed. by hafsatadebisi: 8:50pm On May 31, 2019
Danwakae:

Please, how do you mean? Ban ga ne ba. Mey kana nufi? Ban pahanche ka ba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Friend's Ex-girlfriend. / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? / Newly Married Nigerian Lady Shows Off Blood Flows To Prove She Was A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.