Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,859 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai (8149 Views)

FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday / Coronavirus: Fayemi Tells Ekiti Civil Servants To Work From Home / Governor Fayemi Approves Six Months Maternity Leave For Ekiti Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai by ishadfurnitures: 7:06am On May 30, 2019
So what can you say about Guiness group limited that first initiated it few weeks ago,are they not profiting entity?
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed

It sounds like a good policy, however Nigeria would remain a shithole if we continue to treat civil Service like charity organisation instead of serious business enviroment, and political apointments like mere chieftancy title.

Singerpore only recruits firstclass top graduates with post graduate cert, to their civil service, and they work with due delegence like its a business enviroment. This means that any goverment registration or services takes shortest time to process as Goverment Services run 24/7 with people going in shifts.

I can bet it, dangote group of company, MTN nigeria, Firstbank Plc that are Goal and profit driven would never giver 6 month paid vacation, they would rather.create staff daycare center, however Nigerian Goverment that runs on Niger delta crude oil and taxes from southern boders would even give you a year paid vacation

Re: Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:09am On May 30, 2019
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed

It sounds like a good policy, however Nigeria would remain a shithole if we continue to treat civil Service like charity organisation instead of serious business enviroment, and political apointments like mere chieftancy title.

Singerpore only recruits firstclass top graduates with post graduate cert, to their civil service, and they work with due delegence like its a business enviroment. This means that any goverment registration or services takes shortest time to process as Goverment Services run 24/7 with people going in shifts.

I can bet it, dangote group of company, MTN nigeria, Firstbank Plc that are Goal and profit driven would never giver 6 month paid vacation, they would rather.create staff daycare center, however Nigerian Goverment that runs on Niger delta crude oil and taxes from southern boders would even give you a year paid vacation

you made no sense...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai by kevoh(m): 7:23am On May 30, 2019
vioment:
This one is putting the cart before the horse. I hope it is not more than 2 months paid leave and the rest unpaid leave.

It's progressive, is just dat we need light and clean water.

I still like the guy sha, abeg no too do mumu tinz o, u be my guy, no go fall my hand.

It's six months paid leave! After the leave, she's entitled to leave the office at least two hours before official closing hours irrespective o f her time of arriving the office. Sometimes, they come to the office only three times a week claiming nursing mother by the time her colleagues start complaining, two years have gone by already and she's pregnant once again and the cycle continues. She ends up doing nothing useful at the workplace for almost four to five years! Don't you just like the civil service?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai by RealityShot: 7:49am On May 30, 2019
And what bonus does the male get for fending the whole family by himself?
Re: Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai by solmusdesigns: 7:50am On May 30, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
you made no sense...

Someone like you cant know the implication because you have always been a worker, never ran a productive venture before so you think 6 months would fall from heaven..

If 5 teachers or doctors of a goverment institiotion got babies in the same 6 month window.. what happens to students and patience

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai by CharleyBright(m): 8:17am On May 30, 2019
mu2sa2:
All the armed robbers, killer cultists and rutualists, murderous thugs, nd yahoo yahoo criminals in the south are productive, eh.

Pls you fail to tells us why more Northern youths are getting employment in the industries that Boko Haram, Killer Fulani Herdsmen, the Armed Bandits and Dangerous Kidnappers are providing.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai by WetSmoke: 8:19am On May 30, 2019
vioment:
This one is putting the cart before the horse. I hope it is not more than 2 months paid leave and the rest unpaid leave.

It's progressive, is just dat we need light and clean water.

I still like the guy sha, abeg no too do mumu tinz o, u be my guy, no go fall my hand.

I hope you will say the same if your wife is on maternity leave
Re: Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai by mechanics(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2019
hmmmm, nawa o, they will get tired of staying at home.
Re: Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai by Summerbody: 8:49am On May 30, 2019
Let it be nationwide
Re: Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Someone like you cant know the implication because you have always been a worker, never ran a productive venture before so you think 6 months would fall from heaven..

If 5 teachers or doctors of a goverment institiotion got babies in the same 6 month window.. what happens to students and patience
so u are better or intelligent than Guinness Nigeria that implemented such rule recently...u are overeacting...
Re: Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai by solmusdesigns: 9:53am On May 30, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
so u are better or intelligent than Guinness Nigeria that implemented such rule recently...u are overeacting...

Public governance, and private governance are two parallel line that only meets cos of tax.... its this nonsense in public Service that made obasanjo privatise everything we owned, guinnes profit after tax afford them to have 40k minimum wage, staff vehicle insurance, staff Family tuition and medicals. All this aint possible on nigerdelta oil revenue
Re: Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Public governance, and private governance are two parallel line that only meets cos of tax.... its this nonsense in public Service that made obasanjo privatise everything we owned, guinnes profit after tax afford them to have 40k minimum wage, staff vehicle insurance, staff Family tuition and medicals. All this aint possible on nigerdelta oil revenue
oga go and sleep... how effective has the privatization thing be when casualization of workers with useless salaries...and you are supporting rubbish.... na una type de behave wickedly and inhumane to staffs when they are in authority...stop whining oga...i Dont see how this law triggers pple to give birth anyhow...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai by Debaiz: 10:41am On May 30, 2019
adedayoa2:
it's not like he's making it easy for our population to continue to skyrocket, mother's are to breastfeed exclusively for six month. F.G should even adopt this

I understand what you mean but it is encouraging more child births. Some women will have 3 births in a space of 4years if given the chance like this when ordinarily, they won’t try such when they know they have only 3months.

A country with our present level of population and low infrastructure should be having strict laws to control/discourage births rather than encouraging it.

Before we know it, we will have western scientist coming to sell different birth control inventions to us. Inventions which will not only cost us money but will give us a lot of health problems in the future.

These are subtle ways we can control popuation. When people know that giving birth and raising kids is not easy, they reduce the number of kids they have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai by delpee(f): 10:44am On May 30, 2019
That's the policy in Lagos State!
Re: Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai by MetaPhysical: 11:30am On May 30, 2019
Are they getting paid the whole six months? Where does Kaduna get money to fund such non-productive but rewarded hours?
Re: Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai by smithsammy(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2019
Sterope:
Get away for six months sleeping all day abi? Some of you don't have brains at all. Wait till you have your babies.

My sister, why come for my neck? Did I ever condem the policy? No!

We all know the situation in the north where one woman could indiscriminately give birth to children in their tens. All I'm saying is that hope they wouldn't see this as green light to stay away from work and start producing as many babies as they like.

Abegi, I support the policy o; I'm just alerting us about its probable abuse.

Peace be with us, my sister.

Cc: Lovelyn451
Re: Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai by Sterope(f): 1:50pm On May 30, 2019
Women in the civil service are likely going to be more educated and knowledgeable about family planning.

Also, Pregnancy, childbirth and caring for a baby is a nightmare. It is not a walk in the park that women will choose to go through all that because they want to stay at home all day for six months.

smithsammy:
My sister, why come for my neck? Did I ever condem the policy? No!

We all know the situation in the north where one woman could indiscriminately give birth to children in their tens. All I'm saying is that hope they wouldn't see this as green light to stay away from work and start producing as many babies as they like.

Abegi, I support the policy o; I'm just alerting us about its probable abuse.

Peace be with us, my sister.

Cc: Lovelyn451

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Social Investment: FG Impacts 95 South East LGs / ICPC Arraigns Ebisintei Awudu (Ex-Surveyor General) For N2.8bn Fraud / Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.