Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

what's ur response to this as a wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what's ur response to this as a wife? (592 Views)

The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what's ur response to this as a wife? by abiolamitodun(m): 12:34pm On May 30, 2019
angry husband:
I'll not have sex with you for 2 months

respond as a wife
Re: what's ur response to this as a wife? by KristaPretty(f): 8:50am On May 31, 2019
abiolamitodun:
angry husband:
I'll not have sex with you for 2 months

respond as a wife

No problem if you will not have sex with me, I will be the one to have sex with you - just make yourself available. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: what's ur response to this as a wife? by luvyaself95(m): 9:26am On May 31, 2019
KristaPretty:

No problem if you will not have sex with me, I will be the one to have sex with you - just make yourself available. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my correct wife...
Re: what's ur response to this as a wife? by abiolamitodun(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2019
KristaPretty:

and how will u do that?
Re: what's ur response to this as a wife? by KristaPretty(f): 9:47am On May 31, 2019
abiolamitodun:

and how will u do that?
shebi na my husband?? We go know when we enter inside house grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: what's ur response to this as a wife? by abiolamitodun(m): 9:53am On May 31, 2019
KristaPretty:

shebi na my husband?? We go know when we enter inside house grin grin grin grin grin grin
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Tips Reasons Why You Should Have Morning S3x Every Day / The Way Edo People Rep Nigeria Abroad / Alleged Rape: Heavy Protesters Storms COZA Church Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.