Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media (2126 Views)

Son Caught His Father On Top On His Wife To Be Two Day To Wedding (video) / Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day / Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media by kenechukwufrank: 1:37pm On May 31, 2019
Regina Daniels has apparently disowned one Barrister Jude Ojeogwu who is parading himself as her biological father.

Regina Daniels has reacted to claims that her father wasn’t informed about her marriage.

In a cryptic message, she revealed that attempts have been made to impersonate her father but she knows who the real man is.

SEE HER MORE HERE https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/05/31/regina-daniels-disowns-father-on-social-media/

lalasticlala

Re: Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media by scovic33: 1:42pm On May 31, 2019
Gbam!
Re: Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media by Oluromantic: 1:53pm On May 31, 2019
We don't even hear abt her family at all.. it's all about ned nwoko d billionaire

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media by Wallade(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2019
Hmm. Regina! You will soon understand the line you have crossed. It is dangerous to dishonor and disrespect your father even if he is a demon.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media by Darammliveth(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2019
Oluromantic:
We don't even hear abt her family at all.. it's all about ned nwoko d billionaire

I like the content of your siggy
Re: Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media by erifeoluwasimi(f): 3:33pm On May 31, 2019
Wallade:
Hmm. Regina! You will soon understand the line you have crossed. It is dangerous to dishonor and disrespect your father even if he is a demon.
Many don't know the position of a father in a child's life..... your parents are your mini God. Whatever they do you got no right to disrespect them
Re: Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media by habsydiamond(m): 4:12pm On May 31, 2019
The mama dey push her now she dey happy dey enjoy Mr Ned's money. When Mr Ned come talk say he no do again...I won know wetin dem go do. I know the man will eventually have the last laugh. undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media by mytime24(f): 6:48pm On May 31, 2019
Product of single mother
Re: Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 31, 2019
It's obvious your mother has brainwashed you . Silly girl
Re: Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media by engrelvis(m): 7:10pm On May 31, 2019
Wallade:
dnt mind her.she is still a child n being influence by her mother.with time she will know
Re: Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media by Dchoice(f): 9:41pm On May 31, 2019
Most father aren't worth being called a father.......most fathers are useless...... including mine
Re: Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 31, 2019
grin hmm d power of money is strong.it can make u deny ur own biological parent.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 31, 2019
That Nwoko must be very wicked..see this girl juice done dey drain now now. bobbi now resting in peace... nwoko why

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 31, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:

Many don't know the position of a father in a child's life..... your parents are your mini God. Whatever they do you got no right to disrespect them

Na so.

This is why some men are proudly deadbeat because after all pikin go find dem come.

Anyway people don't dey wise up- if you do anyhow, you see anyhow.

You want respect, earn it.

#norespectfordeadbeats

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media by Oluromantic: 11:20pm On May 31, 2019
Darammliveth:

I like the content of your siggy
Thanks bro
Re: Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media by boiz2men(m): 12:15am On Jun 01, 2019
Dchoice:
Most father aren't worth being called a father.......most fathers are useless...... including mine
your mum told you this
Re: Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media by skimena: 5:20am On Jun 01, 2019
Dchoice:
He may b useless but his sperm is useful. Ur mum knows better
Re: Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media by Easybela(f): 5:33am On Jun 01, 2019
Fathers care a lot,they go through a lot silently and because they don't talk much like mothers, we always think they don't care. Mothers have this habits of brainwashing their children about their father. The only difference is,when mothers are financially down, they go extra mile to convince and prove to u that they don't have but fathers,being men that they are,will only tell u plainly and go their way.
God bless our fathers!!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media by Dchoice(f): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
boiz2men:
your mum told you this
I saw it myself,I always wished that man wasn't my dad...most fathers are poo
Re: Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
The New Tonto is in Town.

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For You" Curvy Nigerian Girl Puts Her Assets On Display / The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.