Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

When a lady is too difficult. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When a lady is too difficult. (42327 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When a lady is too difficult. by Toks2008(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2019
I decided to drop this after I read a thread on the front page where a lady advised fellow ladies on the criteria to look for before they give a man attention on dating sites.

The truth is that there is no rule when it comes to dating except one basic rule..BE OPEN MINDED.

It is quite understandable if a lady is very sure she does not want a guy and tells him out-rightly but we have some ladies who are just difficult for the wrong reasons...this set of ladies will like a guy but will still be acting up with the notion that if the guy truly wants them, he should sweat blood in the bid to win them like a trophy.

When a lady is too difficult, she may remain single for a very long time or most likely attract the wrong guys cos Players usually find difficult ladies very fascinating.

Real mature and responsible men don't have the time and energy for drama but they will express their sincere intentions to a woman they truly desire and will move on if she shows no interest not because they don't want the lady and it's not about pride but it is simply because they are too responsible and focused to waste their time and energy chasing an unresponsive lady.

That a guy chases you for a long time does not mean he truly wants you but he just might want to prove a point to you.

Agreeing to date a guy quickly does not mean you are cheap but it is the way you comport yourself whilst dating him that matters. Proving hard to get is old fashioned and only for ladies who don't know what they want.

I hope this makes sense.

451 Likes 46 Shares

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 31, 2019
I deh pity women shar. How they pick out one man out of the dozens of men that DM them really amazes me.

If to say I be woman, I for be ashawo o. A coded Instagram hoe

215 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Planet3xi: 8:42pm On May 31, 2019
Welcome back Toks. Happy new year. Been looking out for your piece for a very long time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Toks2008(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2019
Planet3xi:
Welcome back Tons. Happy new year. Been looking out for your piece for a very long time.

Thanks bro. I duly appreciate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Planet3xi: 8:48pm On May 31, 2019
stupidity:
I deh pity women shar. How they pick out one man out of the dozens of men that DM them really amazes me.

Ur rily stvpiid

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Preshy561(f): 8:49pm On May 31, 2019
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by devilmaycry: 8:53pm On May 31, 2019
Planet3xi:

Ur rily stvpiid
he aint stupid....that is his opinion bro,u shuld respect it

199 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Planet3xi: 8:55pm On May 31, 2019
devilmaycry:
he aint stupid....that is his opinion bro,u shuld respect it

Sarcasm brov

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by internationalman(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2019
As for me I only date the girls I make friends with...

From friendship I just start acting like I have already started dating her while I take her own reaction into consideration..

It works 80% of the time..

177 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Toks2008(m): 9:54pm On May 31, 2019
internationalman:

From friendship I just start acting like I have already started dating her while I take her own reaction into consideration..

That is the best way to woe a lady you sincerely want....start acting like her man and observe her.

If she flows with you then you are in but if she starts acting difficult then accept the red flag and try to chance somewhere else.

Wooing a lady outrightly is for immature guys.

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by babyfaceafrica: 9:57pm On May 31, 2019
every mallam with his kettle..no rule anywhere

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by internationalman(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2019
Toks2008:

That is the best way to woe a lady you sincerely want....start acting like her man and observe her.

If she flows with you then you are in but if she starts acting difficult then accept the red flag and try to chance somewhere else.

Wooing a lady outrightly is for immature guys.
Your last sentence is kind of true..

I have not told any girl before I want to date her.. It just kinda works out

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 31, 2019
[quote author=Toks2008 post=78906300]

Wooing a lady outrightly is for immature guys.[/quote

This is how some people get cheated on by someone they're not in a relationship with...lol

" When did we start dating?"

" When dis wan start?"

That's when your eyes will be clear as day.

Tomorrow you'll start shouting "hoelosho" upandan...

The funniest line is..

" I see you as a brother"

Lol..

Ask okay? Ask. That's the smart and sensible thing to do.

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 31, 2019
internationalman:

Your last sentence is kind of true..

I have not told any girl before I want to date her.. It just kinda works out
so you are of those guys that uses bestie to snatch another niggas girlfriend?? That’s why I always watch them niggas around bae..

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by ibkayee(f): 10:22pm On May 31, 2019
internationalman:

Relationships that start as friendships >>>

5 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by internationalman(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2019
stupidity:
so you are of those guys that uses bestie to snatch another niggas girlfriend?? That’s why I always watch them niggas around bae very well. I don’t trust them.

A girl that's really in love with you will not have time to bestie another guy..

Opposite sex besties often occur between two people who are single or either one or both of them don't take their real BF or GF seriously..

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by internationalman(m): 10:39pm On May 31, 2019
ibkayee:

Relationships that start as friendships >>>
It's the best..

5 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by joyberry(f): 10:44pm On May 31, 2019
[quote author=breakerofchains post=78906728][/quote]lol abi oh actions speaks louder than words they say ,but most times its good to discuss and set your minds straight on certain things. Else u will end up dating yourself

9 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by joyberry(f): 10:49pm On May 31, 2019
Toks2008:
I decided to drop this after I read a thread on the front page where a lady advised fellow ladies on the criteria to look for before they give a man attention on dating sites.

The truth is that there is no rule when it comes to dating except one basic rule..BE OPEN MINDED.

It is quite understandable if a lady is very sure she does not want a guy and tells him out-rightly but we have some ladies who are just difficult for the wrong reasons...this set of ladies will like a guy but will still be acting up with the notion that if the guy truly wants them, he should sweat blood in the bid to win them like a trophy.

When a lady is too difficult, she may remain single for a very long time or most likely attract the wrong guys cos Players usually find difficult ladies very fascinating.

Real mature and responsible men don't have the time and energy for drama but they will express their sincere intentions to a woman they truly desire and will move on if she shows no interest not because they don't want the lady and it's not about pride but it is simply because they are too responsible and focused to waste their time and energy chasing an unresponsive lady.

That a guy chases you for a long time does not mean he truly wants you but he just might want to prove a point to you.

Agreeing to date a guy quickly does not mean you are cheap but it is the way you comport yourself whilst dating him that matters. Proving hard to get is old fashioned and only for ladies who don't know what they want.

I hope this makes sense.
Yh it does but it might not be applicable to everyone. That a man asks u out once, u turn him down and he leaves doesn't make him a real and reasonable man per se.Most of them do that to guilt trip or manipulate u into a relationship .They be like i dont waste time asking women out,leaving you feeling guilty and wondering if you made a mistake about letting go.About playing difficult most people been hurt its takes a while to open up again

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Toks2008(m): 10:56pm On May 31, 2019
joyberry:
Yh it does but it might not be applicable to everyone. That a man asks u out once, u turn him down and he leaves doesn't make him a real and reasonable man per se.Most of them do that to guilt trip or manipulate u into a relationship .They be like i dont waste time asking women out,leaving you feeling guilty and wondering if you made a mistake about letting go.About playing difficult most people been hurt its takes a while to open up again

You can be difficult and be responsive but when you are so difficult in a stern manner then you better not want the guy at all.

14 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Toks2008(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
Lalasticlala let the difficult ladies see this....maybe they will adjust.

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Westsida: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
Difficult ladies, forming hard to get, all nah fallacy that only exist for man wey no dey act like man!

Let Everyman drink from his own cup, then you’ll understand there’s nothing like difficult lady!

Some men be wooing women like say them wan apply for yankee visa!

Every man should Man up! Nah the way to go! cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by missimelda01(f): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nice piece.

In my opinion, there's nothing wrong in having certain expectations of how your spouse should be. Keeping an open mind in a relationship with someone shouldn't mean accepting anything and everything. Know what you want and stand by it. When it comes to a relationship, there are certain factors that needs to be present for it to be called a relationship in the first place, COMMUNICATION, COMPROMISES, AND COMMITMENT.. brothers and sisters if these things are missing in your relationship, you need to have a rethink.

P.S sometimes we don't play 'hard to get' , not every single person is ready for a relationship, the ones that are ready will take their time to find out if it's worth giving a shot at and if you're not comfortable with that as a man, feel free to check the river for other 'fishes' .

15 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by ednut1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ladies yapa no girl should hold you to ransome

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by namiji2598: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
there is no formula to life or relationship, everybody has what he/she likes

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by koyeni(m): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ok
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Junkie1: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
DIFFICULT GIRLS ARE ALWAYS GOOD TO FVCK

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by 9jayes: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
No woman dey hard, na to know d mumu button nd wen to press it.

For your scam free transactions see my sig

4 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Toks2008:

Thanks bro. I duly appreciate.

Let me announce to your UK NL Safiaa babe that you're back.
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Can you people just let women be? sad

12 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by tfash96(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
stupidity:

u need to change ur name it's really affecting ur reasoning

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pix.. My Woman.. My Everything / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.