Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja (97130 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Step Out In Style / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Maliqcious: 11:00pm On May 31, 2019
Lol e go lick TomTom na
AbooNasir:
oh Bobby this Ned abi Nerd nii, the man too fine so tey e no wan fine again.....Dudes f'ugly!! I' sure say e go geh bad breath
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 31, 2019
What's the difference between Ned Nwoko and Dino. Omo oju o rola ri, to n pe ra e ni olaniyonu. Adults with toddlers brain.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Maliqcious: 11:04pm On May 31, 2019
U see myopic reasoning and entitled mindset of an entity...I wish and pray U granted
Onyi22:
She made d right choice, it's better to end up with an old billonia than a young, poor, frustrated nigga all in d name of love n future.......
Who love EPP? Money rule the world...
Igbo amaka
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by DavidLion(m): 11:06pm On May 31, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Nigeria version of Beauty And The Beast cheesy grin grin grin

,I doubt this ned-regina combo qualifies as beauty and the beast cos Regina has never been more than average or below average in beauty/attractiveness. I'd give the beauty and the beast award to the Oshiomoles.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by hopexter(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2019
Jaynom:
This man ugly sha. But when there's money ... grin

Bro no BUT for here. The Man ugly wella. No be every money be fine bobo grin
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by DavidLion(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2019
Onyi22:

Poor frustrated broke ass nigga sported, I was disappointed at what I saw at ur dp, go make money man

Ur dp and the message underneath is enough evidence to conclude you are not worth any criticism. Pls go on worshipping Regina, I hope u gain happiness from that.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by alexvatt(m): 11:21pm On May 31, 2019
This girl doesn't has good shape as far as concerned.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by SoNature(m): 11:26pm On May 31, 2019
Onyi22:
She made d right choice, it's better to end up with an old billonia than a young, poor, frustrated nigga all in d name of love n future.......
Igbo amaka

Aturu, does your mother know the picture u used as DP on Nairaland? shocked
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Zombicmodz: 11:29pm On May 31, 2019
dadavivo:
like play like play this girl is looking sad and ugly by the day. Money cant buy happiness, even that Shan George abuses yesterday can make any woman fall into depression and regrets.

Birth control pills can make you look that way
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by fadasss: 11:33pm On May 31, 2019
Age isn't a barrier in marriage na,.so far say she dey comfortable and happy. That's all that matter
kemicalreaction:
shocked

Where is your thinking faculty for goodness sake? A young girl married a man that is old enough to be her ancestor and all you could post was that trash up there. I'm not surprised, everybody knows you guys worship money like a god.

Meanwhile, the mod that pushed this trash to FP deserves to be beaten to pulp.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Spacewalker(m): 11:36pm On May 31, 2019
Onyi22:
Igbo amaka

Hmmmmm...is dat so?weldone aunty.very nice one.am sure u would love to be in regina daniel's shoes rite now wink
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Spacewalker(m): 11:40pm On May 31, 2019
cheesy I just envy this Ned Nwoko guy..he is just enjoying the best things of life..cool cash,fresh babes,mehn wat else can u ask for?
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by sweetrace(f): 11:44pm On May 31, 2019
Akinzola:
Premium olosho

How is that? She is married to him.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by jrusky(m): 11:57pm On May 31, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo amaaka
Luv is gud.
Moni is gud.
Igbo run d country

Bro bro stop celebrating shame get out of here. Oh now Nwoko no longer a delta man but igbo man bah? Nice one.

Let me advise you and it's better you take it. That part of your brain that refused to developed along your body stature need urgent attention so kindly go and see a neuro surgeon asap ok.

Mind you don't think I'm from SW or SS or North because the next thing a correct logic standing upside down human like you will say is im Afonja or Aboki bro you miss it.

If this alien looking pooh of a man is from Yoruba or Edo or Hausa people like you will rain hell fire of curse and name calling on them beside the man is not even igbo if I may stand by how our people foolishly referred to delta igbo as fake igbo so bro where is your argument for praising a paedophile. Go to bed biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Mariangeles(f): 12:14am On Jun 01, 2019
kemicalreaction:
shocked

Where is your thinking faculty for goodness sake? A young girl married a man that is old enough to be her ancestor and all you could post was that trash up there. I'm not surprised, everybody knows you guys worship money like a god.

I swear she is miserable .

From the first and second picture, a good body language expert will tell from the way he's holding her hand and she's not holding his, that she's far from being in love .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Mariangeles(f): 12:14am On Jun 01, 2019
fadasss:
Age isn't a barrier in marriage na,.so far say she dey comfortable and happy. That's all that matter
She's not happy.

She's drained .
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by openmine(m): 12:32am On Jun 01, 2019
embarassed embarassed

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by drealinno: 12:47am On Jun 01, 2019
Poverty is a bastard
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by odinga1of: 12:49am On Jun 01, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Oh, those from Anioma in Delta are no more Igbos? Is Chinedu not an Igbo name?

When you were shouting SE and SS, you didn't know, now you're betraying them?

We all know you're thieves and it is SS oil you greedy mofos are eyeing.

Oga I be Urhobo from Warri. We are Delta and Nigeria. One love!!
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by CandidNotes: 12:52am On Jun 01, 2019
He is not middle aged, he is old! 63 is no joke, let's call a spade a spade.
Thalinzrcng:
The young lady looks sad and the middle-aged gentleman would do well to hit the gym.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by ststyreal(f): 1:14am On Jun 01, 2019
Huhhhh... Lord have mercy!
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by kenzosky: 1:51am On Jun 01, 2019
Onyi22:
Igbo amaka
This is the most ignorant comment I've seen on Nairaland, Words of advice. GET OUT OF THIS FORUM.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:55am On Jun 01, 2019
kemicalreaction:
shocked

short up
Ur problem is u hav not c fud 2 break ur fast
Babiallah
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:56am On Jun 01, 2019
Tiyi:

U are a fool���
not lyk ur fada tho
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:58am On Jun 01, 2019
Sonnobax15:
GOD,why you forqet to qive this idiot sense!
ma god is not as fullish as ur god dar allow ur moda 2 born u
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:00am On Jun 01, 2019
Luciius:

If she was Yoruba, you would call her afonja, but now it's Igbo n you're shouting "Igbo amaka".
if I knack you bottle on your teeth ehn!
Igbo amaka kee you dia
afooonnjjjaa u r 2 bitter
Go n drink alomo pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos / Angela Okorie, Husband And Son Shine In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.