Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja (97124 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Step Out In Style / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:03am On Jun 01, 2019
jrusky:

Bro bro stop celebrating shame get out of here. Oh now Nwoko no longer a delta man but igbo man bah? Nice one.

Let me advise you and it's better you take it. That part of your brain that refused to developed along your body stature need urgent attention so kindly go and see a neuro surgeon asap ok.

Mind you don't think I'm from SW or SS or North because the next thing a correct logic standing upside down human like you will say is im Afonja or Aboki bro you miss it.

If this alien looking pooh of a man is from Yoruba or Edo or Hausa people like you will rain hell fire of curse and name calling on them beside the man is not even igbo if I may stand by how our people foolishly referred to delta igbo as fake igbo so bro where is your argument for praising a paedophile. Go to bed biko.
eziii

Taa gbafuo
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 01, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
short up
Ur problem is u hav not c fud 2 break ur fast
Babiallah
Cc GrammarNazi1 shocked shocked
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Onyi22(f): 2:17am On Jun 01, 2019
kenzosky:

This is the most ignorant comment I've seen on Nairaland, Words of advice. GET OUT OF THIS FORUM.
Shebi na ur papa open this forum?
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Toks2008(m): 2:23am On Jun 01, 2019
kemicalreaction:
shocked

Where is your thinking faculty for goodness sake? A young girl married a man that is old enough to be her ancestor and all you could post was that trash up there. I'm not surprised, everybody knows you guys worship money like a god.

Meanwhile, the mod that pushed this trash to FP deserves to be beaten to pulp.

Her choice abeg...let her Be? Who young guys epp?
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Toks2008(m): 2:26am On Jun 01, 2019
Onyi22:
She made d right choice, it's better to end up with an old billonia than a young, poor, frustrated nigga all in d name of love n future.......
Who love EPP? Money rule the world...
Igbo amaka

Thank you jare. Love ko love ni!
She is an extremely fortunate young girl to have escaped these Randy kiss n tell fvk boys who have nothing to offer except sex and heart break.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Toks2008(m): 2:28am On Jun 01, 2019
Lawalemi:
He take juju marry the girl cheesy

No juju strong reach money. With money you will marry two sisters and even get a thank you on top.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:41am On Jun 01, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo amaaka
Luv is gud.
Moni is gud.
Igbo run d country
Igbo marry igbo.
Igbo sexslave Igbo
But aboki ruling the country.
Afonja the vice.
Afonja obj prominent
Afonja tinubu prominent.
Biafra pussy fucking Biafra up and down
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Iwanttoto1: 2:44am On Jun 01, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Igbo marry igbo.
Igbo sexslave Igbo
But aboki ruling the country.
Afonja the vice.
Afonja obj prominent
Afonja tinubu prominent.
Biafra pussy fucking Biafra up and down

Dierty piggy afonja
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Minjim: 2:58am On Jun 01, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo amaaka
Luv is gud.
Moni is gud.
Igbo run d country

Later you ppl will say Delta is not Igbo
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by airprinz(m): 3:23am On Jun 01, 2019
Onyi22:
She made d right choice, it's better to end up with an old billonia than a young, poor, frustrated nigga all in d name of love n future.......
Igbo amaka
You must be a very stupid person for saying this.
Idiot, go marry your Pops or Ancestors and see how it feels
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by frankoben(m): 5:00am On Jun 01, 2019
Pa Ned looks so much like the idols we see in the ezenmuo's shrine on naija home videos, this probably laid the foundation for her crush on the old man
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Dagger111(m): 5:31am On Jun 01, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
Regina Daniels and Husband Ned Nwoko leaving Asaba International As They head To Abuja After Induction ritual, children's day event and Traditional Wedding in Delta state With 3 Private Jet convoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tuGGWZ_A_8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9lKYVp6iMY

Exclusive by @alexreports
@

Who observed this girl is loosing her beauty since she gt married to this old man? She's even pregnant self.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Alwaystruth: 5:44am On Jun 01, 2019
If I may ask you,why are you crying more than the bereaved ?.
You are worst than those you castigates because other than missing a younger dick
which the husband has made up for her with other goodies,what again did she miss?.
Is there any laws that says she must not marry her ancestors as you said?.
Do you know that she has secured her future and that of her unborn children?.
In the next 20 years, her children will be happy she did marry their dad while those
who marry young poor men may not be that proud. If nothing is done urgently by the
government which is very unlikely that govt will do anything, in next 3 years,we will
have over 100 to 120 million very poor people living in Nigeria and in next 5 years 1/4 of poor people
on the earth will be living in Nigeria and this lady have just avoided that by marrying this
man and all of you jealous people wanna die put.Pls free the girl joor.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Belial06: 5:45am On Jun 01, 2019
kemicalreaction:
shocked

Where is your thinking faculty for goodness sake? A young girl married a man that is old enough to be her ancestor and all you could post was that trash up there. I'm not surprised, everybody knows you guys worship money like a god.

Meanwhile, the mod that pushed this trash to FP deserves to be beaten to pulp.

He might not be ibo

He might be a troll and to point out how stupid you sound ,
One person posted this on support and now suddenly you assume all ibos support Regina ? When she isn't ibo?

Dude you are very stupid indeed .. if because of one person I said all.yorubas are dirty pigs how would you feel? That would be a stupid comment by me too

Stop being stupid
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Belial06: 5:47am On Jun 01, 2019
Onyi22:
Igbo amaka

Stop. Putting igbo amaka at the end of useless comments you animal

Stand by your comment and stop being a bîtch

If your useless family. Doesn't see anything wrong with this say so and don't hide behind igbo amaka as if igbos support this rubbish

They are from Delta State not igbo you animal

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Tsufyaan: 5:56am On Jun 01, 2019
Nawa what kinda shirt the man dey wear self? Me wey be broke hommie self I still dey manage my Hawes&Curtis Purple and Black Label and I am sure one of that would buy like 5 shirts him dey wear nawa who is the fool who dey manage him wardrobe self i tire oo.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Onyi22(f): 6:04am On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:

Stop. Putting igbo amaka at the end of useless comments you animal

Stand by your comment and stop being a bîtch

If your useless family. Doesn't see anything wrong with this say so and don't hide behind igbo amaka as if igbos support this rubbish

They are from Delta State not igbo you animal
Sharrrrrrrrrrrap there, broke ass nigga
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Belial06: 6:07am On Jun 01, 2019
Onyi22:

Sharrrrrrrrrrrap there, broke ass nigga

grin

Look at this cunt I can fûck with 2k talking grin

Imagine that? A cheap.hungry ghetto dwelling diseased cunt talking to me

That mouth has sucked more Keke riders cunts say prayers in your entire wretched life grin

Your only hope would be to run to the church at the end of your street career grin
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by engrelvis(m): 6:37am On Jun 01, 2019
ifymadu:
Mehn, I comment my reserve. This regina girl is a very brave somebody. How does she feel when this oracle mounts her at night? Anyways, the man's money will compensate for any nightmare she suffers for the rest of her life. I wish them the best..
she will get used to it.women adapt easily
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by MorufuAtanda: 7:00am On Jun 01, 2019
This girl is now looking like an old mama in my eyes.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Onyi22(f): 7:16am On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:

grin

Look at this cunt I can fûck with 2k talking grin

Imagine that? A cheap.hungry ghetto dwelling diseased cunt talking to me

That mouth has sucked more Keke riders cunts say prayers in your entire wretched life grin

Your only hope would be to run to the church at the end of your street career grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:19am On Jun 01, 2019
Make thunder fire anybody who bring this girl topic here again. How de fuc does she affect the common man. Let her go to the moon, non of our bixness. Am not on nairaland for this
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 01, 2019
Onyi22:

grin grin grin grin

onyi22 is back grin grin grin. You don get another 100mb, u no go let person rest for NL again? where is tossie?
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Pavarottii(m): 7:59am On Jun 01, 2019
Ejix4:
It really looks like a dream to me, just imagining if she was my sister (junior) doing this, I would rather leave this world than face the shame of being called her brother... Somebody old enough to be ur father is now ur husband... I strongly feel this girl is under a spell, I pray God delivers her soon from those using her wrongly... cry cry cry cry money is good but money is not everything
E be like say u never chop money for ur life or know the power of money... As the brother, by the time del stone u 100million plus oil company work... U won't say this trash... U will be encouraging it sister... U dey Bleep up ooo... Any nigga wey don see d power of money won't say Wat u said.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Arckeen: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2019
Onyi22:
Igbo amaka
senseless
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Spain007(m): 8:10am On Jun 01, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
Regina Daniels and Husband Ned Nwoko leaving Asaba International As They head To Abuja After Induction ritual, children's day event and Traditional Wedding in Delta state With 3 Private Jet convoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tuGGWZ_A_8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9lKYVp6iMY

Exclusive by @alexreports
@

Starboy Nwoko
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by ObinnaObinna(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2019
Check out Regina's hands in this pictures... she doesn't want to hold the old man coz she doesn't feel him. Body language doesn't lie.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Houseofglam7(f): 8:14am On Jun 01, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Na condition make crayfish bend.

Celine Dion vs Barbara Streisand's song comes to mind.

Beauty and the beast cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by eyinjuege: 8:22am On Jun 01, 2019
Their cup of tea. Very unexciting couple to look at though. She should go and meet Sade Okoya and ask for tutorials on how to spend money and look like the wife of an older rich man.
Sade brought more life and swag to Baba. Her dressing was always on point and there was no doubt that she had married into money. Her jewellery alone na one in a million, and she's 20years strong in her marriage and still looking like a woman in her early 20s.
This one is even looking worse when she married into the money. I hope it was all worth it, and she hasn't been scammed due to her inexperience and age.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos / Angela Okorie, Husband And Son Shine In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.