Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja (97123 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Step Out In Style / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by lordinoh(m): 8:26am On Jun 01, 2019
Who else noticed Regina's lookalike in the 3rd pics. Maybe she is her younger sister
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2019
She is always wearing glasses when looking at the man.

Is the man ugly?
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by RTSC: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo amaaka
Luv is gud.
Moni is gud.
Igbo run d country
See as you just embarass your people. I dey shame for you.

Supporters of kanu disgracing igbo land.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by gladisa7: 9:39am On Jun 01, 2019
MONEY!!! I Love you!!!!! Forever!!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by koning: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2019
Ijaycool:
Regina is surprised that this movie is taking too long to end...she wan cry

Very stoopid post. I can see clearly that Ned Nwoko really loves her. That love, attention, not to mention the luxuries of private jets, Ferrari's, Mercedes Benzes, big massive houses etc will keep Regina in Nwoko's house till the man dies.

I do not see her going anywhere. Love can certainly be bought. Regina too is in love.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by 9jaAmerican: 9:45am On Jun 01, 2019
Alwaystruth:
If I may ask you,why are you crying more than the bereaved ?.
You are worst than those you castigates because other than missing a younger dick
which the husband has made up for her with other goodies,what again did she miss?.
Is there any laws that says she must not marry her ancestors as you said?.
Do you know that she has secured her future and that of her unborn children?.
In the next 20 years, her children will be happy she did marry their dad while those
who marry young poor men may not be that proud. If nothing is done urgently by the
government which is very unlikely that govt will do anything, in next 3 years,we will
have over 100 to 120 million very poor people living in Nigeria and in next 5 years 1/4 of poor people
on the earth will be living in Nigeria and this lady have just avoided that by marrying this
man and all of you jealous people wanna die put.Pls free the girl joor.
At the expense of her happiness. Take a good look at all the Ned, Regina pics you've seen and check for real happiness behind her smile. A young girl of 18 married a man of 62 because of money all at the expense of her life time happiness!!!

Oh, and don't forget her so called future children will have to share the man's property with children from other six wives and future wives to come because something tells me oga Ned won't stop at Regina. And by the way Regina and her mum better be eternally subservient and loyal because the money is the man's own to give or not give. Don't ever imagine marrying a billionaire makes you a billionaire bros. Goal to enugu state and ask what Sullivan chime did to his naive second wife who thought she could stop him from philandering. Be guided bros.

Ps: you like most people assume the man is foolish not to know Regina an 18 year old married him for his money and not love, lol. If na you be the man, will you give Regina and her mum so much money so that one day she would have so much money and decide to leave you?? E go shock una sey the man wise pass una!!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by gonkin(m): 10:11am On Jun 01, 2019
ifymadu:
Mehn, I comment my reserve. This regina girl is a very brave somebody. How does she feel when this oracle mounts her at night? Anyways, the man's money will compensate for any nightmare she suffers for the rest of her life. I wish them the best..

Me sef wonder. See what money can do.
Check this when she gives birth, the ned will be older than her child's grandpa and grandma.
I know young girls fck ancestors but marrying one is something else. Kissing is another horror movie. Gosh I just lost my appetite

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:

He might not be ibo

He might be a troll and to point out how stupid you sound ,
One person posted this on support and now suddenly you assume all ibos support Regina ? When she isn't ibo?

Dude you are very stupid indeed .. if because of one person I said all.yorubas are dirty pigs how would you feel? That would be a stupid comment by me too

Stop being stupid

Your stupidity is legendary. Where did you see IBO in my post?

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by millionboi2: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2019
Onyi22:
She made d right choice, it's better to end up with an old billonia than a young, poor, frustrated nigga all in d name of love n future.......
Who love EPP? Money rule the world...
Igbo amaka
wat if d money finish s along d line
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Magnifico2000: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2019
MANGAM:
These days is Regina this or Ned that.
Who else noticed this girl's resemblance to Regina.

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Davesaves(m): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2019
Onyi22:

Sharrrrrrrrrrrap there, broke ass nigga
sister no vex oo. how much u get for ur account.. just asking for someone
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Mogajunior(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2019
To all of you saying you are tired of regina&ned news. I think ur complain is becoming annoying too. You simply don't click on d thread rather than complaining. Meanwhile nairaland is something else nw.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Olatara(f): 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Na condition make crayfish bend.

Celine Dion vs Barbara Streisand's song comes to mind.
beauty and the beast
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by andycom(m): 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
Onyi22:

Poor frustrated broke ass nigga sported, I was disappointed at what I saw at ur dp, go make money man

and your dp shows you have money abi? hahahahahahahahahaha, frustration is written all over bitch.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by maslow: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
Regina Daniels and Husband Ned Nwoko leaving Asaba International As They head To Abuja After Induction ritual, children's day event and Traditional Wedding in Delta state With 3 Private Jet convoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tuGGWZ_A_8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9lKYVp6iMY

Exclusive by @alexreports
@
Could this be love.....sorry i meant "Love @ first sight"
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by xcessm: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
Life is too short to spend it bordering about other people's life. Abraham's slave girl was not Sarah's mate.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by PierreAbutu(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
iHart:
Ned, this is Buhari's regime and not GEJ. Use your money wisely, if not it will finish very soon. Dangote won't even try this nonsense you are doing oh
f

Guy relax, cheesy

BLOOD MONEY NO DEY FINISH grin
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by iHart(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
PierreAbutu:
f

Guy relax, cheesy

BLOOD MONEY NO DEY FINISH grin
blood dey finish oh, so blood money dey finish too
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by odinga1of: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Oh, those from Anioma in Delta are no more Igbos? Is Chinedu not an Igbo name?

When you were shouting SE and SS, you didn't know, now you're betraying them?

We all know you're thieves and it is SS oil you greedy mofos are eyeing.

I am from Delta State Oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Ijaycool(f): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
koning:

Very stoopid post. I can see clearly that Ned Nwoko really loves her. That love, attention, not to mention the luxuries of private jets, Ferrari's, Mercedes Benzes, big massive houses etc will keep Regina in Nwoko's house till the man dies.

I do not see her going anywhere. Love can certainly be bought. Regina too is in love.

Why you dey vex like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos / Angela Okorie, Husband And Son Shine In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.