Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja (97121 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Step Out In Style / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by ikombe: 9:54pm On May 31, 2019
grin
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by duruokpu(m): 9:54pm On May 31, 2019
person will not drink water keep cup for these people. this is what I referred as public disturbance. besides who them help...
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by ferrariLaferrari: 9:55pm On May 31, 2019
Bullshit!!
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by SeyiObj: 9:55pm On May 31, 2019
MANGAM:
These days is Regina this or Ned that.
I wonder o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Macmoni(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2019
b
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by tosyne2much(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2019
I really don't know why the multitude is following them around

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by StoneLucifer: 9:57pm On May 31, 2019
This Regina looks sad deep inside her mind..
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Jaqenhghar: 9:57pm On May 31, 2019
Its ignorance that makes people believe that this girl cant cheat on this man. Una never sabi woman das why. If he likes let them swear on the devil himself what will be will be

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by lastmessenger: 9:57pm On May 31, 2019
This Regina girl is not looking happy at all. Looks like she is regretting already

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Sonnobax15(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2019
My people of delta north,come and see the senator representinq your district!!!...na woman una send am qo marry come qive una abi na wetin??
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Ejix4(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2019
It really looks like a dream to me, just imagining if she was my sister (junior) doing this, I would rather leave this world than face the shame of being called her brother... Somebody old enough to be ur father is now ur husband... I strongly feel this girl is under a spell, I pray God delivers her soon from those using her wrongly... cry cry cry cry money is good but money is not everything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Thalinzrcng: 9:59pm On May 31, 2019
The young lady looks sad and the middle-aged gentleman would do well to hit the gym.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by martineverest(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Na condition make crayfish bend.

Celine Dion vs Barbara Streisand's song comes to mind.
tell him oooo
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2019
Not compatible at all
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 31, 2019
I understand her, poverty is a disease, i know what it feels not to have money, u feel sick

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Deepfeel(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2019
Still trying to get a mental picture of how Ned will be nacking her young fragile pussy what will they be telling each other in bed sef undecided
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Sonnobax15(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo amaaka Luv is gud. Moni is gud. Igbo run d country
GOD,why you forqet to qive this idiot sense!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by odinga1of: 10:01pm On May 31, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo amaaka Luv is gud. Moni is gud. Igbo run d country
They are both Delta State. Stop using Igbo Amaka
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Mateen1000: 10:02pm On May 31, 2019
Which one is they walk Hand-in-hand
Do you expect them to walk Leg-in-leg b4
Stupid Post, Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 31, 2019
Do you Regina...secure that bag by any legal means possible.

Smart one, smart for your age.

Meanwhile some where in Nigeria,a girl is building with her man. Let's hope they're not building castles in the air.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Ejix4(m): 10:03pm On May 31, 2019
Hmmmmm just like yahoo plus, u have enough money to be comfortable in life but u don't have peace of mind, sorry Regina u made a big mistake marrying this man

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Memberclub(m): 10:03pm On May 31, 2019
donkarly:
Come moderators,enough of this Regina daniels and ned nwoko news,we've had enough please.abeg give us better news on the front page.wetin sef..

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:03pm On May 31, 2019
sisisioge:
Why are people following them about sef? I don't know why something still look local sound them...in fact, I suspect Ned doesn't smell good grin...he looks kinda unkempt.

I'm definitely not jealous tongue

Alexreport, the guy in cap is the one following rhem about and bombarding NL with everything.
The Ned on the other hand, wants attention and publicity which is his main aim of the marriage.
He is using his money to force himself down people's throats, not vice versa

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Hotfreezers: 10:04pm On May 31, 2019
odinga1of:

They are both Delta State. Stop using Igbo Amaka

Oh, those from Anioma in Delta are no more Igbos? Is Chinedu not an Igbo name?

When you were shouting SE and SS, you didn't know, now you're betraying them?

We all know you're thieves and it is SS oil you greedy mofos are eyeing.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by asahnwaKC: 10:04pm On May 31, 2019
Is she no longer school?.....
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Sucrespride(f): 10:05pm On May 31, 2019
Good for her
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Hotfreezers: 10:06pm On May 31, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Alexreport, the guy in cap is the one following rhem about and bombarding NL with everything.
The Ned on the other hand, wants attention and publicity which is his main aim of the marriage.
He is using his money to force himself down people's throats, not vice versa

Here is the hungry glutton selling his future because of yam pottage and fried fish.

Asaro lasan!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by jaxxy(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2019
After the disrespect to her dad I lost little interest and last bit of understanding I had for this.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by bjbjbj: 10:07pm On May 31, 2019
Small girl might DICK
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by andycom(m): 10:08pm On May 31, 2019
Onyi22:
She made d right choice, it's better to end up with an old billonia than a young, poor, frustrated nigga all in d name of love n future.......
Who love EPP? Money rule the world...
Igbo amaka

poverty mentality 100%

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by femolii: 10:09pm On May 31, 2019
This ugly man women they try hmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos / Angela Okorie, Husband And Son Shine In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.