Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS (20445 Views)

Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign / Okorocha To Ihedioha: Sack Chris Okewulonu As Your Chief Of Staff / Uche Onyeagucha Causes Chaos At INEC Centre In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by ozoigbondu: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
The governor of Imo State, Emeka Ihedioha, has appointed a former member of the House of representatives, Uche Onyeagucha, as the Secretary to the State Government.

The governor equally appointed a former SSG, Chris Okewulonu his chief of staff.

A statement issued in Owerri, the state capital by the Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Chibuike Onyeukwu, on Saturday disclosed that Chima Nwana was appointed the Deputy Chief of Staff while the chairman of Peoples Democratic Party in the Ezinihitte Mbaise LGA, Chinemerem Madu was appointed the Chief of Protocol.

https://punchng.com/breaking-ihedioha-appoints-ssg-cos/amp/

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
Onyeagocha's INEC collation shenanigans finally paid off lol

12 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by obi4eze(m): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
angry
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
Very good and balanced apppoinents. The man that tore the 75, 000 votes Okoroawusa brought from Ideato gets the SSG. Good one.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by LynxDFoX(m): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
kaorama:
Very good and balanced apppoinents. The man that tore the 75, 000 votes Okoroawusa brought from Ideato gets the SSG. Good one.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by ozoigbondu: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
It will take a lot to undo the damage okorocha inflicted on imo State but ihedioha must work

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by franchasng: 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
Wow shocked

Emeka why angry sad
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by Akuneshiobike(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
And the appointment continues...I'm more interested in d post of commissioners.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by Stanweezy(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
Uche Onyeagucha's act is paying off, he's the man that reduced Okorocha's engineered and doctored votes from Ideato. Your Excellency remember me in your next appointment, before the election I already proclaimed your victory in NL. Below is the post shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/5070466/chukwuemeka-ihedioha-imo-next-governor

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
I swear to God, this country no fit ever better.
From house of representatives to SSG
From SSG to COS.
Tell me, what do you think will change?

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
Their selfless service to the good people of Imo state should be their top priority.
Wishing them all the best.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by Benekruku(m): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
You watch too much cartoons and believe unrealistic things

Ihedioha perform what?

It's a mirage. Ihedioha needs to loot heavily and revive all is bankrupt buisnesses as he won't be voted for a second term when he is done with Imo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
End to Iberiberism

Let's watch the Mbaise man unleash his plans.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by chibaby1985(f): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by Finnese001: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
FTC
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by BobbyBrowny: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
Wonderful appointments.. Round peg in a round hole. IMO is definitely set to be rebuilt..Incase you dont know,this appointment has a representative from the 3 senatorial zone in Imo state

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by NORSIYK(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Benekruku:
You watch too much cartoons and believe unrealistic things

Ihedioha perform what?

It's a mirage. Ihedioha needs to loot heavily and revive all is bankrupt buisnesses as he won't be voted for a second term when he is done with Imo

Bros is too early for you to be crying so profusely remember is merely 72hours he took over as the governor of the state, I wonder what your condition will be in the next 70,008 hours to come

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by Benekruku(m): 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
NORSIYK:

Bros is too early for you to be crying so profusely remember is merely 72hours he took over as the governor of the state, I wonder what your condition will be in the next 70,008 hours to come

I will be having drum sticks and beers laughing at Imolites

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by NORSIYK(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
Benekruku:

Mark my word, you will definitely eat your words.....Ndaa Ihediohanma I know would never fail Imolites, never, He will deliver 100%
Imo must be rebuilt

Hope you listened to his inaugural speech?

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Benekruku:

You are not from IMO state, shut the hell up

9 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by Caseless: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
NORSIYK:

but it's not too early for you to tag sanwo-olu a failure right?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by Banksdominion(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
Imo will be better again.

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by noble71(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
Stanweezy:
Uche Onyeagucha's act is paying off, he's the man that reduced Okorocha's engineered and doctored votes from Ideato. Your Excellency remember me in your next appointment, before the election I already proclaimed your victory in NL. Below is the post shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/5070466/chukwuemeka-ihedioha-imo-next-governor

Hustle for BMC work grin
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by isan(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
he appoint a Yoruba and let it balance
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
End to Iberiberism

Let's watch the Mbaise man unleash his plans.

No wonder! Na Tonto brother.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS by DrtroubleM: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
Caseless:
but it's not too early for you to tag sanwo-olu a failure right?

Kip kwayet!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus / Funeral Service Of Briskila Solomon Dalung (Photos) / Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.