Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

I Finally Slept With Her Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Slept With Her Today. (8294 Views)

My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! / I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat / I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Slept With Her Today. by MegaPlayBoy: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Took her out three months ago. She was forming hard to get. She slipped through my fingers but I bided my time. Waiting patiently.
Came to see me on Friday, took her to shoprite, took her to FilmHouse, she was happy. And I was happy too.
I asked her to crash in my lounge for the weekend and she said yes..
We have been doing it now since last night. Her honeypot is so tight and sweet. Shes lying beside me now. Naked. Getting ready for the next round.
Let's see how tonight goes

Modified

grin grin grin grin grin

I dont know why Nigeria celebrates hypocrisy.
They claim they don't like the post, yet they read all the comments, posted here and even salivated over the likes they got. Meanwhile they all have skeletons in their cupboard cheesy
I dont know what over religious folks and moralists are doing in romance section.
I'm gonna stop here

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by nosiebaba(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
Small pikin

43 Likes

Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by countryfive: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
And what do you itend to gain by telling us?
You think you really know this girl inside out,your happy you've sinned against God by committing
Formication bah?
And to add pepper on injury You're boasting about it, telling the world so that they will fill like having sex tonight. What if you sleep and never wake up tomorrow morning, or that that lady you're sleeping with is a marine agent ? Be rest assured that you are as good as dead , your destiny is sold already to Satan through sex and you may not know peace or good health for the rest of your life. Even if this post is falsely written
, God will still punish you for spreading immorality this night with your mb.

Solution: quickly kneel down were you are
Ask God to forgive you because of your sins
Send that girl out this night and have nothing
To do with her
If you do these ,
You will live
But if you choose not to
Then know that you are a walking corpse
Who knows if your time is up already

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by eneojoedu(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
when your mates are watching champions league final.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by MegaPlayBoy: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
eneojoedu:
when your mates are watching champions league final.
I'm not very fond of football
Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by Babysnow1: 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
uncle clap for yourself...
now carry on....but remember to use protection o before you will open another thread of A ONE NIGHT STAND TURN SOUR... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by newlinecomm(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
A RISKY VENTURE INDEED EVEN THOSE IN THE CUNTYARD KNOWS IT AS FOR WE IN THE FUCKTORY...BUSY WITH PRIVATE THINGS
LOADING AND ONLOADING WAS HAPPENING, HERE AND THERE. TILL EVERY WORK WAX DONE 4INALY

#MAQIN +NO+ WORG+ IT
Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by Vizzim: 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
Op I hope you don collect champions Cup trophy

Imagine.....
Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by dingbang(m): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
She gets pregnant..
Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by jayextra(m): 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
Man of steel grin i hail oh

1 Like

Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by luvyaself95(m): 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
You still need to suck your mama breast for some time again... cos you're still baby.. I

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by Femi316: 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
MegaPlayBoy:
Took her out three months ago. She was forming hard to get. She slipped through my fingers but I bided my time. Waiting patiently.
Came to see me on Friday, took her to shoprite, took her to FilmHouse, she was happy. And I was happy too.
We have been doing it now since last night. Her honeypot is so tight and sweet. Shes lying beside me now. Naked. Getting ready for the next round.
Satan don soke your brain inside kerosine bottle, you need help....?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by seedorfy134(m): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
From is talk i knw this guy never f**k a girl in his life...... Virgin boi wey the form playboy

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by tyup(m): 12:07am On Jun 02, 2019
countryfive:
You think you really know this girl inside out,your happy you've sinned against God by committing
Formication bah?
And to add pepper on injury You're boasting about it, telling the world so that they will fill like having sex tonight. What if you sleep and never wake up tomorrow morning, or that that lady you're sleeping with is a marine agent ? Be rest assured that you are as good as dead , your destiny is sold already to Satan through sex and you may not know peace or good health for the rest of your life. Even if this post is falsely written

To do with her

If you do these ,
You will live
But if you choose not to

Lwkm Baba Yaf vex o grin ....Lmao weytin be ur own na

na your own life? chai cant wait to see you be a Father grin

7 Likes

Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by Nicklaus619(m): 9:25am On Jun 02, 2019
MegaPlayBoy:

I'm not very fond of football
Are u sure you are a man Which masculine man wouldn't love soccer

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by MJBOLT: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2019
i hope you used condom because nobody wants to see another dumb thread where you are crying over unwanted pregnancy or STDs
Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by Tunderfireyou: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2019
countryfive:
Formication bah?

To do with her
If you do these ,
You will live
But if you choose not to
we go better for you in jesus name Amen
Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by Gudiza(m): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2019
undecided
Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by Gudiza(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2019
angry
Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2019
MegaPlayBoy:
guy you are a confirm OG. don't mind any negative comments that might dissuade from going anoda round,pound dat kittycat as if your life depends on it. its your right OG pound along

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by Gudiza(m): 10:52am On Jun 02, 2019
undecided
Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by Gudiza(m): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Are u sure you are a man Which masculine man wouldn't love soccer
Is football more masculine than rugby, boxing or MMA?
Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by BareFacedLies(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2019
Small pikin!

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
ONLY BOYS kiss and tell.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by Skengman: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
countryfive:
Formication bah?

To do with her
If you do these ,
You will live
But if you choose not to
This came across as too harsh, but you succeeded in passing a message. Kudos!

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by SmartMen: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
MegaPlayBoy:

Clap for your self. You have made it in life finally. After that, go to a corner and read this link

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/101415/worlds-top-10-youngest-billionaires.asp

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by Jollof123: 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
MegaPlayBoy:

1 Like

Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by dazzlingd(m): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lmao
Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by dazzlingd(m): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
SmartMen:

Clap for your self. You have made it in life finally. After that, go to a corner and read this link

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/101415/worlds-top-10-youngest-billionaires.asp

No kill person pikin with depression. grin
Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by Kenmatt(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
Try and do HIV test bro.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by issac77(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
guy you are a confirm OG. don't mind any negative comments that might dissuade from going anoda round,pound dat kittycat as if your life depends on it. its your right OG pound along
Which is this fvckng advice
Re: I Finally Slept With Her Today. by Phenomenal16(f): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
MegaPlayBoy:
.....oya clap for urself.....is that one achievement.. U mean u av been shagging sbdy since yesterday.....the way am seeing u eh...u go fit die on top woman..mitcheew

Ordinary sex u r posting it here.....ordinary sex.....where is ur common sense op? ...just the common one

(1) (2) (Reply)

When It Comes To Having Fun / Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. / My Mum Actually Pushed Me Into Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.