Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday (2994 Views)

My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! / I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat / I Finally Slept With Her Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by WinterMinter(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
We were both classmates during our secondary school then we lost contact because she left earlier to school at Anambra state, which is both our state of origin.
Then last year when i traveled to Anambra, she was in lagos
I was so bored, I decided to check through my contacts to see if I can put a call to anyone I haven't called in a long time, then I saw her number on my phone and I ringed her up, she picked it up and we greeted, we share some good memories while promising to call her more, which I did.

So I begin to get attached to her, I was catching feelings for her, she noticed it too and was trying to make me say it that I have feelings for her, but I didn't, maybe because I was scared or I don't want to be in a long distance relationship.

Then I came back to Lagos while she moved back to Anambra, because she schools at Nnamdi azikwe University
We talked too at whatapp, the she starts to reply my chats late or sometimes she won't pick up my call or even return it.

It made me to lose interest in her, I also begin to give her the silence treatment too, I don't call nor text her again,we only view each other status.

So today is her birthday, I called and wished her happy birthday last year, even posted it for her, but since she started this her attitude, I don't care again, but I always long to call her, because I love her voice. Because I don't want to seem like a simp or I'm being starved for her attention.

She even posted on Facebook about today being her birthday, that if anyone has grudges against her, they should slide into her dm and work it out together.

What do I do?

3 Likes

Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by heendrix(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
WinterMinter:
We were both classmates during our secondary school then we lost contact because she left earlier to school at Anambra state, which is both our state of origin.
I was so bored, I decided to check through my contacts to see if I can put a call to anyone I haven't called in a long time, then I saw her number on my phone and I ringed her up, she picked it up and we greeted, we share some good memories while promising to call her more, which I did.

So I begin to get attached to her, I was catching feelings for her, she noticed it too and was trying to make me say it that I have feelings for her, but I didn't, maybe because I was scared or I don't want to be in a long distance relationship.

Then I came back to Lagos while she moved back to Anambra, because she schools at Nnamdi azikwe University
We talked too at whatapp, the she starts to reply my chats late or sometimes she won't pick up my call or even return it.

It made me to lose interest in her, I also begin to give her the silence treatment too, I don't call nor text her again,we only view each other status.

So today is her birthday, I called and wished her happy birthday last year, even posted it for her, but since she started this her attitude, I don't care again, but I always long to call her, because I love her voice. Because I don't want to seem like a simp or I'm being starved for her attention.

She even posted on Facebook about today being her birthday, that if anyone has grudges against her, they should slide into her dm and work it out together.

What do I do?

Treat her like she ain't existing to simple

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by MASTERYANKEE: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
WinterMinter:

What do I do?
How old are you?

16 Likes

Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by MrGrimm: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
WinterMinter:

What do I do?
Let me tell you something, stop texting that girl like that. Just like you were bored she was also bored, sometimes girls like manipulating through WhatsApp status for attention. Instead try to see her in person.

3 Likes

Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
WinterMinter:

What do I do?
Op, Be A Man Atleast 4 Once & Stop Beating Around D Bush Of Love. U Like Her. Don't U?

1 Like

Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by WinterMinter(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
Difference of 5² and 3
MASTERYANKEE:
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by WinterMinter(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
Course I do
Truvel:
Op, Be A Man Atleast 4 Once & Stop Beating Around D Bush Of Love. U Like Her. Don't U?

1 Like

Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by WinterMinter(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
Seeing her in person is a bit hard now
MrGrimm:

Let me tell you something, stop texting that girl like that. Just like you were bored she was also bored, sometimes girls like manipulating through WhatsApp status for attention. Instead try to see her in person.
Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by VicM6: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
abeg wetin concern us now with this topic
Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
WinterMinter:
Course I do
Den, Shoot Ur Shot. Hit D Nail On D Head. Tell Her U Like Her & Dat U Intend To Av A Date With Her.
Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Which one is what should I do?
Since u don't know what to do then post her pics na...he say he Don lost interest still asking what should I do u see human being. better behave yourself, when the billings started rolling in don't come here and wail ooh.

1 Like

Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by doubleE70: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
guy u are on the right track
Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by Sonnobax15(m): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,with all indication,I can say you're still a kid.. Because it won't cost you your pride or a dime just to pick your god-damned phone and which her a simple hbd...

No be everything Dem dey do with money..
Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by WinterMinter(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
Person wey no dey pick calls
And she haven't called me before
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op,with all indication,I can say you're still a kid.. Because it won't cost you your pride or a dime just to pick your god-damned phone and which her a simple hbd...

Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by Immortaltunez: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
WinterMinter:
Person wey no dey pick calls
And she haven't called me before
Bobo move on..she just dey use u catch cruise

4 Likes

Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by Robertgreene1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

u must be an idiot!!!
Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by MrGrimm: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
WinterMinter:
Seeing her in person is a bit hard now
Wish her happy birthday on text or call or whatever and make sure to see her in person.
Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by Offpoint1: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
I have no idea what this thread is all about, I find it out to understand the write up.
Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by WinterMinter(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Offpoint1:
I have no idea what this thread is all about, I find it out to understand the write up.
That is how hard it is for you to understand yours
Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by Dheji2(m): 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:

How old are you?

That's cold grin
Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by Dheji2(m): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
WinterMinter:

What do I do?

See a counselor.
Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by Adasun(m): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
WinterMinter:

What do I do?
just ignore bro...
Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by wiseone28: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by WinterMinter(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
I called her this night, she picked up and ask how many number am I using, I ignored her and went directly to the point, which is to wish her happy birthday.
She wanted to extend the conversation,but I called it a night
MrGrimm:

Wish her happy birthday on text or call or whatever and make sure to see her in person.
Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by Khd95(m): 2:19am On Apr 22, 2021
You are already a simp the moment you think u shouldn't do something because you don't wanna appear like a simp

Go back to that her Facebook message and love react on it,, don't message her and don't comment under her posts to wish her happy birthday, continue to view her WhatsApp status, and make sure u post memes instead of ur pictures once in a while, if you added emoji to her name before, remove it and save her name together with her papa name, thats how real niggas do.

If she do mistake message you, no reply her until the next day, and don't apologise when u reply late, be a man nigga, poosie full everyone no let one girl turn u to mumu

2 Likes

Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by adg98(f): 2:38am On Apr 22, 2021
If you like the girl make the move
No dey dance to Jamaica and Jewish
Highest if she reject you move on
Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by rex444(m): 4:32am On Apr 22, 2021
Even if U don't want to speak to her, it's her bday ..respect it and just call.... It wouldn't cost much
Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by 1beat(m): 5:04am On Apr 22, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:

How old are you?

God bless you, I know you are about to advise him I doubt if he will listen so leave him let him learn
Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by femi4: 5:52am On Apr 22, 2021
WinterMinter:

What do I do?
Use your brain and that feeling will die a natural death.

Give as much as she's giving to you. Don't look desperate, she's gonna use it against you.

Don't allow any woman use your emotions against you. Only give as much as you are getting.

1 Like

Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by Obakashdee(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2021
Haa hmm run oo!

Girl wey you Dey reason
Dem Dey wash am blue and black for Anambra oo
Use your head kk
Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by Jodera: 8:24am On Apr 22, 2021
Sometimes, in the process of not behaving like a simp, some guys just act immatured and irrational.
Fine, both of you snub each other prior to her birthday, but that didn't stop you two from being "friends" officially. What's wrong in just giving her a birthday text or few mins call and that's it?. You can continue your "snubbing" after that. If she really wants the friendship to continue, she'll try to get your attention back, if not end of discussion. Simple.

And if it carries on till next year up to her birthday, then you can completely ignore her even on her birthday (since it's over a year both of you talked). That's just how life is. Let's be rational wen doing things please

1 Like

Re: I Snubbed Her Today, Which Is Her Birthday by SammieRexx(m): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2021
OP I know you.....your real name na Maduka SIMPson

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand / How To Make A Lady To Cum / How Do I Get The "old" Her Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.