Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views (40537 Views)

DCLM Says Pastor Kumuyi's Comment On Muslim Muslim Ticket Is Not Political / Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by KD22(m): 12:35am On Jun 03, 2019
MY VIEWS - AS ENCOURAGED BY MR.SHEHU SANI

1. Mr. Shehu Sani said let Nigerians express their views- well Pastor Kumuyi has expressed his. Why criticize him.

2. The Revered Pastor aired his views to Christians- of which Mr. Shehun Sani is not.
Haba! Malam Sani , are you now a Sunday School Teacher?

3. It is unsurprising that those who sit in churches with you these days are bloggers or "Agents" (or whatever they are called) attend Church service just to pick your "faults" or "errors" make a mess of your faith and reputation or for other negative purposes.
Church leaders, BEWARE !!

4. The Sani man that speak from both sides of the mouth just want to whip up public sentiments, gather emotions for popularity and use same for self interest- Public/Government positions, typical of a Nigerian politician.

5. Let Shehu Sani, a typical Fulani/ Muslim respond to inciting and provocating errors being propagated by
the likes of Islamic Clerics , MURIC & co.

6. Mr. Shehu should not play with issues of religion especially with the position he holds and the uneasy calm in the country . Please, let sleeping dog lie.

7. He wants to be the Governor of Kaduna, well if he does, then " attack him (Shehu Sani) on the pages of newspapers , put your name and address and see what becomes of your poor soul..

8. Remember Audu Maikori of Chocolate City and Mr. El- Rufai's imbroglio and many more . Audu only aired HIS VIEWS.

9. To young people who read blogs and follow politicians, becareful how people influence your mind.

10. A Christian just like any other Nigerian can criticize(objectively), advice, admonish, encourage, suggest solutions and pray for leaders.

11. Even if the Pastor was misunderstood, leaders of thoughts will reach out to each other to fine tunes things and not demean the Pastor in trying to glamourise yourself. Misconstruiting the genuine meaning and intentions of Pastor Kumuyi shows you and hypocrite, Mr. SANI- " in my own view"

13. REMEMBER GENERAL ABACHA - he was not God but those who criticized him did it with caution .

14. If any of these people you are encouraging to say their views are being HUNTED down . YOUR DRUMMER WILL HIDE HIS DRUM O.

QUESTION- Should we be quite and be seen as cowards and be ran over?
Answer- will attack save you?

Lastly
For those of you saying you have lost your respect for the Pastor, " siddon dia". Who your respect hep?
Where was your respect or mine over 40years ago when this man started?
An elderly man gave an advice, you are playing Ludo with it..
TIME, surely will tell.
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by poseidon12: 12:40am On Jun 03, 2019
obailala:
What exactly is Shehu all about?... athe man seems to loose it sometimes. Did Kumuyi threaten to arrest anybody for insulting leaders?

Of course anybody has the right to criticise or even insult anyone they wish to insult but whilst that is okay in the law, does it necessarily mean it is okay in the sight of God?... Last time I checked, Kumuyi was speaking from the religious perspective.

Keep quiet, zombie. Has your President become a Saint that he should not be criticized? If you don't want him criticized, you should ask him to resign.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by SOFTENGR: 12:54am On Jun 03, 2019
Solstice:

From the Bible passage which formed the bedrock of the message, we are ordered to even submit to anyone over us even when you perceive that they are saying what we think is wrong. Talk less of when the message was from the Word of God and you choose to say what pleases you. Just plead for mercy of God upon your life and repent and be converted
The man should respect himself and distance himself from politics and politicians. You can't be dining and wining with politicians and spewing trash trying to please a political figure and expect sane people to
take you serious. Even PMB never said he shouldn't be criticized. He knows it's part of democracy.
When a so called MOG starts licking ass, he's messing himself up.
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by akin9ja78(m): 1:28am On Jun 03, 2019
Astonpapa:

Alaye park well, nobody dey preach hatred, they all want a better country, not where person go die and president will behave as if na normal thing. Wake up man

You are a big fool, even if we have a better country today i bet you cannot acknowledged it with the level of your ignorance. You people are jealous you all wantbto be president
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by deepthougths(m): 1:29am On Jun 03, 2019
All this MOG should avoid politics all together..
As him carry himself go Aso Rock, him preach Jesus give BUBU?
And weeks later you decide to say this?
Baba, you are no part of the world, leave politics for politicians.
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by chijokz(m): 1:41am On Jun 03, 2019
OmoAregbesola:
Kumuyi, D only true G.O I know, highly disciplined and spiritual. Unlike d fake thieves like Sule and COZA guy man, hypnotizing their gullibles ,milking d rich & d fucking d wives of d poor.
If he preaches and collects tithes from his followers, then there's nothing 'true' in him.
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by obailala(m): 1:57am On Jun 03, 2019
poseidon12:

Keep quiet, zombie. Has your President become a Saint that he should not be criticized? If you don't want him criticized, you should ask him to resign.
Zombie kill u there... Direct your anger to God. No be me write bible.
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by Tabuku: 2:07am On Jun 03, 2019
Why do I love Shehu Sani? He is really a Honerable man, he always said the truth. I fact people should know that some Christians leaders are sold out.when God created the planet and the world in it, ain’t nothing like religion. Religions are all man made ways of thinking it’s the proper ways to shave God. God is love. You can pray at your home, pray with people in the churches or mosque, if you are not loving people the way God love you, then you ain’t of Godly. Love means you don’t kill, you forgive , you don’t do to others what you can’t do to yourself
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by jaxxy(m): 3:15am On Jun 03, 2019
Does kumuyi know that men of God spoke up anytime the kings disobeyed God or maltreated the people of God?

Criticism is not disrespect anyway it is ur constitutional right if Ure not getting what u want.
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by ddeola: 3:18am On Jun 03, 2019
Respect must be earned and these leaders fall short in most areas. undecided undecided undecided

How do you respect a person who shows no concern for lives being snuffed out of fellow human beings yet they turn blind eyes and deaf ears.

MUST YOU WAIT UNTIL YOU OR YOUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY BECOME VICTIMS OF THESE BLOOD-THIRSTY LEADERS OF DOOM ?
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by frankyychiji(f): 3:20am On Jun 03, 2019
obailala:
Oga, in the last 11 years that I've been active on this forum, Ive never in my life stated I am from anywhere else; and I wouldnt do that today over the nudgings of some silly tribalists whose brains cant reason beyond tribe in every single thing they do or say. If you're confusing me with someone else, that's your cup of tea.
Well.. just calm down. No be you holy pass
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by Reference(m): 3:36am On Jun 03, 2019
Since everyone appears churchy and biblically scholarly let me chip in my view from another perspective.

The read from Proverbs 29:2 - Contemporary English Version of the Bible is pretty apt in describing the situation and is very instructive to both sides of the argument. It says:

'...when justice rules a nation, everyone is glad, when injustice rules, everyone groans...'

I like this version because it is not personal political. It does not describe a person, rather it speaks of a system, it speaks of what should be happening to either cause 'gladness' or 'groans'. It speaks of why the rich man cannot sleep with two eyes closed on accout of the vexation of the poor. It speaks of why insurgencies spring up here and there. It speaks of why crime is getting rampant, why suicides escalate.

So Mr. Kumuyi or Shehu Sani can decide to personalize it if they choose but the truth is clear, God will not force any quality on leadership. His primary interests remain His constituency, His people and their salvation. If any desires to aspire to leadership in any earthly setting be it government, politics or even church administration and cannot turn the wheel of authority towards justice and equity, then he is bound to experience not gladness of the people but groaning.

The summary of this is stark. If Nigeria was better run, Nigerians will be glad. Mr. Kumuyi cannot legislate otherwise.

By the way there are interesting synonyms related to the word 'groan'. Here are some: 'cry, sob, tears, agonizing, grieving, mourning, sorrowing, suffering, weeping, hand-wringing, regret, complaint, outcry, protest, anguish, grief, heartache, heart break, sorrow, woe...' courtesy of Merriam Webster.

These are the products of injustice on a people by their leaders. Does that exemplify Nigeria now or not.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by incogni2o: 3:41am On Jun 03, 2019
mangojuice:

Deeper life members are bizarre creatures

Yes we are

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by sweetrace(f): 5:17am On Jun 03, 2019
Mayflowa:
Respecting constituted authority doesn’t mean you cannot criticize their actions especially when he is occupying office the people elected him for.

This is different from King that is God ordained. Even God usually remove such Kings when they over abuse their power. Kumuyi must distance our new times from old bible times. ThT was why it took him years to accept TV use and allow bride to look old on Thor wedding days

The word of God transcends time. The President is the number one citizen of any country just like the biblical kings were. Plus the Bible enjoins us to pray for our leaders. Is the president not Nigerians number one leader? Plus, While it is okay to criticize constituted authority, said criticism should be constructive. What we have in Nigeria is people drowning the authority with insults without wanting to see any good in any action of theirs Such that the authority gets to the point that they are not interested in listening to a people who seem incapable of offering anything other than insults.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by mohbobo: 5:20am On Jun 03, 2019
deantimes:

Read More: https://politicstimesng.com/let-nigerians-express-their-views-shehu-sani-cautions-kumuyi/
Mr shehu sani, have u ever pray for any of ur leaders as d holy qur'an have ordered u to,be it a Christian or Muslim leader? They re humans dat needs our daily prayers cos of them re going astray and dey needs God's guidance.... Well said sir, pastor kumuyi.
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by emezuo17: 5:41am On Jun 03, 2019
martineverest:
I won't criticise this man...he is one of the few I respect....at least he is preaching love irrespective of Ur religion,unlike those with numerous Universities and jets that preaches hatred and religious intolerance

ironically and hypocritically,u will see the redeemers and living faith members coming to criticize this man.
. Deeper life schools are also one of the most expensive in the country, all of them are the same
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by Solstice: 6:05am On Jun 03, 2019
Jephyard:
Any pastor that is not for the people forget it nah scam. It amazing how all these pastors turn a blind eye to what is happening to in this country. They have travel far and wide and see how good it is to have good country unlike ours that is so behind in everything. Kumuyi is human, he is fallible like every other person, respect or not, called or not, the moment you see nothing wrong in this government and the moment you start telling people to stop talking either constructively or not is also in support of the evil affecting the masses. A wise man once said All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke). And one said pray! Prayer without working is death on arrival. Simply Kumiyi is an enemy of the people and enemy of the people is an enemy to God

When you read your Bible as a child of God, you will understand what is happening here. The message was from I Peter 2:11-the end. You will discover that this is the will of God for believers. If you are indeed born again, you will do nothing but obey the Word of God. The Bible that says if your enemy hunger, give him food (not poison). Do you now jettison this and poison your enemy? You might kill him but that is not an example from the Bible. And for your information, you can't see another standard for yourself apart from the dictates of the Bible and claim that you are serving God. When you are a true child of God, you will do as God commands and watch God take control of things. You are to pray for men in authority, Buhari is in authority and needs our prayer among others. You just obey the scriptures and trust God to deal with someone designing evil for you. But if you are a sinner, you have every reason to fret and be scared and even go on criticizing clerics and men in authority as this is a norm for the world. As a believer, you can't be part of this as it is against God's will and it will hinder your prayer and you will go to hell if you die in that without repenting. And lastly, I am bold to tell you that there is no other religion, traditional worshipper, or sect that do not know how powerful a genuine Christian is. Strive to be a genuine believer.
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Baba Kumuyi should face his altar business and leave us alone to deal with buhari
when u become president. Yours will be worst than dis....
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by Solstice: 6:16am On Jun 03, 2019
ledamaster:

Dont mind the heediot. This one stood silent when the insults on GEJ was pelted down from the South west, now cos Osibanjo his brother is involved he is speaking wubish. Are all the COCIN and EKWA members numbering over 5,000 killed by Buharis brothers and their church burnt not a part of the body of christ? who gave him the right to even tell Christians what to say or do, has he ever spoken against the slaughter of christians in the north ever? what a shame. This one has lost my respect.

If you understand the gravity of what you are doing, you wouldn't have the boldness to call Any Pastor Idiot not to talk of Pastor Kumuyi. He is a man that stands with the commands of God from the scriptures. He doesn't play with what the Bible clearly states. You might feel aggrieved by what he has said but this is from the Holy Scriptures and not Deeper Life Bible. He is saying the mind of God. Heed it and be saved, go against it and nothing for you but to perish. I am sure you don't want to perish. Another thing is that many men of God might be scared of backlash to really tell you what the Word of God says and tell you what you want to hear. God doesn't work that way. Speak the whole truth without the fear of men. Pastors that find speaking and doing the truth difficult are the enemies of the people. Seek the truth and no the standard God has for His children and people and ensure you do so or else, you will keep criticizing and nothing will stop evil in the country but read II CHRONICLES 7:14. You will see what God is saying to the nation.
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by Solstice: 6:27am On Jun 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Baba Kumuyi should face his altar business and leave us alone to deal with buhari

I don't know what you mean by dealing with Buhari and I wonder where you got your fake courage that will only lead you and mislead others into destruction. I will ask you how you want to deal with Buhari, is it by attacking him in the media or here on nairaland? That is just distraction that will yield no good result but will see the fear of the people coming to pass. If you will take a cue from Pastor Kumuyi, he preaches that which will help us to do the right thing, live a righteous life and make our life acceptable by God's standard.

All these backlash is to get you entangled in bondage by saying things against God's servant and men in authority. This will further live you exposed to manipulations of the devil as you are going against the command of God. Just repent of your speaking anyhow and God will forgive you.
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by Niaja4real(m): 6:27am On Jun 03, 2019
deantimes:

Read More: https://politicstimesng.com/let-nigerians-express-their-views-shehu-sani-cautions-kumuyi/
I will only take Kumuyi serious if he at least relocate to Sambisa or Zamfara to preach his message of love.
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by RichBoy247: 6:35am On Jun 03, 2019
Olatunji1929:
leave him baba has collected his own share from aso rock cabal why won't he defend useless bullhari when last did he enter market to buy something crook pastor

Like the 7 billion CAN collected from Goatluck?

Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by Niaja4real(m): 6:45am On Jun 03, 2019
Solstice:

If you understand the gravity of what you are doing, you wouldn't have the boldness to call Any Pastor Idiot not to talk of Pastor Kumuyi. He is a man that stands with the commands of God from the scriptures. He doesn't play with what the Bible clearly states. You might feel aggrieved by what he has said but this is from the Holy Scriptures and not Deeper Life Bible. He is saying the mind of God. Heed it and be saved, go against it and nothing for you but to perish. I am sure you don't want to perish. Another thing is that many men of God might be scared of backlash to really tell you what the Word of God says and tell you what you want to hear. God doesn't work that way. Speak the whole truth without the fear of men. Pastors that find speaking and doing the truth difficult are the enemies of the people. Seek the truth and no the standard God has for His children and people and ensure you do so or else, you will keep criticizing and nothing will stop evil in the country but read II CHRONICLES 7:14. You will see what God is saying to the nation.
Was Ahab not a king over his people Isreal & wasn't God the one who commended his eventual destruction because of Ahab's wickedness & that of his wife Jezebel after they took Naboth's vineyard & killed him?. 1 King 21 vs 17 - 19. Didn't Jeremiah rebuked King Zedekiah, Jeremiah 22 vs 1- 5. Was he not a constituted authority? Wasn't Jesus Christ criticized when he went to eat in the tax collector's house? Even as God & never committed any sin? Was Jesus Christ not criticized for healing on a Sabbath day? Even it is good he was doing? Didn't the people criticized & accused him for healing with the power of Beelzebub even when it was not true. If Jesus who is God could be criticized, who then is Buhari that cannot be criticized? Where then is the place for constructive criticism? Where were u people when Jonathan was called all sorts of names & was even pelted in the north, was he not a President & a constituted authority?. U people will be staying in your comfort zones to form super born again & will never want to relocate to any of the trouble places in the North to display your being the true child of God to lost souls over there who have taken up arms against the State. Men of God in the Bible spoke against kings for their bad leadership. Hypocrisy is equally a sin before God.
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by monerozi5590: 6:53am On Jun 03, 2019
SOFTENGR:
The man visited Buhari some months ago and was laughing like laughing gas.
What makes a man laugh? Your guess is as good as mine.
So because he visited Buhari he should not laugh. Nonsense.
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by monerozi5590: 6:56am On Jun 03, 2019
ledamaster:

Dont mind the heediot. This one stood silent when the insults on GEJ was pelted down from the South west, now cos Osibanjo his brother is involved he is speaking wubish. Are all the COCIN and EKWA members numbering over 5,000 killed by Buharis brothers and their church burnt not a part of the body of christ? who gave him the right to even tell Christians what to say or do, has he ever spoken against the slaughter of christians in the north ever? what a shame. This one has lost my respect.

Mind ur language. Don't you have respect?
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by Duggedised12(f): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2019
mangojuice:

Deeper life members are bizarre creatures
very bizarre I must say, infact during my stay in school hostel, every first semester when the school allots bunk spaces to students we always prayed not to have any mfm or deeper lifer in our room ,they are the most difficult people to be cramped up with in a school hostel room

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by Duggedised12(f): 7:03am On Jun 03, 2019
Seniormanfeyyie:
The bible says we should not judge. Leave the man of God alone.
actually the bible said we can.judge righteous judgment. Or you skipped that part? undecided. Infact that very chapter talks about false prophets in sheeps clothing .
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by ledamaster(m): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2019
Solstice:

What effect does speaking against islamization have? It doesn't stop it neither will criticizing the president do. What will save us from such is not to curse anybody but to genuinely pray from a pure heart that every counsel of Ahitophel be turned to foolishness. We need not to panic if we are all genuine Christians. Most are just church goers. The prayer of a Righteous man availeth much. But we have majority as solely religious rather than spiritual. God should open our eyes and see that He is behind you as a mighty one. None shall make you afraid only if and only if you know your God.

so because they are church goers they dont have the right to live? you are a shame to chritiandom. who are you tobjidge who is the true servant of God? Where in the Holy Bible did you see only Deeper life members and not Catholics, COCIN or Ekwa that will make heaven or true servant of God? Where was Kumuyi when the insults on Yar Adua and Goodluck was happening? The man that once claimed watching T.V even owning one was a great sin? but now it is not? The Bible says be mindful of the counsel of the foolish. It also says be careful when evil mean hail you. Who are the onces supporting Kumuyi mainly on this platform? fantics. Mbaka was their hero until he called Buhari to stop the killings of catholics in plateua. These are the people hailing Kumuyi, the willing tolls the devik uses in the body of christ to decimate christians. Shame on you.
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by Solstice: 7:17am On Jun 03, 2019
Let me drop this for everyone to read:
I Peter 2 : 11-25

1 Peter 2:11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;

2:12 Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.

2:13 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;

2:14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.

2:15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:

2:16 As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.

2:17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

2:18 Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.

2:19 For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully.

2:20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.

2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

2:22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

2:23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

2:25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

If you read these verses, you will understand what God is tell you that is/are willing to listen there.

1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

God is not a man, he cannot make his commandment to suit men. He has His standard and you as an individual have to bring yourself into subject to those laws.

In the verse 11, Christians are pilgrims in this world and indeed we havea destination for us which is heaven, you have a price to pay to get there, one of this is to flee fleshly lust, inordinate desire for material things and sexual immorality. As a Christian you must obey this.

Verse 12, let your conversation be honest before the gentiles, as a Christian, you must be honest in everything you say and do and in your intentions. By being honest, many might speak evil of you. But God sees everything. Your accusers are to be taught an important lesson by your good works, and glorify God in the day of visitation

Verse 13, you are urged to submit to every ordinance of men for God's sake. You must obey the ordinance of men but if it is in disobedience to God, you must stand persecution there as you can't obey men and disobey God. You have a car, get your licenses up to date so that you don't put yourself into temptation of having to give bribe to police, road safety and the like. You observe sanitation days as ordered and do on and so forth.

Read the rest and seek proper interpretation and not the one that pleases you as individual but according to the will of God.
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by fiyinfolupaul(m): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2019
I pity some people..too much talk will ruin their lifes. Are u there when he collect money from Aso rock? Is better you careful lest you see wrath of God. God made His ministers flame of fire. Get the full contents of every message preached before u open ur mouth for criticism.
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by Olukologia24592(m): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2019
OmoAregbesola:
Kumuyi, D only true G.O I know, highly disciplined and spiritual. Unlike d fake thieves like Sule and COZA guy man, hypnotizing their gullibles ,milking d rich & d fucking d wives of d poor.
What about Dr Olukoya and Pastor Adeboye?
Re: Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views by lexy2014: 7:29am On Jun 03, 2019
Solstice:

When you read the Bible, you will see that the scenario of Samuel, Elijah, Elisha among others being sent by God directly to this Kings. I believe that if God tell pastor Kumuyi tonight to go and warn our president of anything, he will not hesitate to meet the president. Have you prayed for the leader today? God sees the heart and will rise for His elects in this country.

Let me start here. Can u pls name one country on planet earth that made progress because d people prayed 4 their leaders? Pls do me a favour& name them.

D Bible is based on principles. D same principles that worked then are still relevant now. When God spoke 2 Samuel about Saul, it was 4d purpose of informing him cos Samuel wasn't where Saul was& wasn't aware of what Saul was doing. D implication is that if Samuel had heard from any other source apart from God about Saul's wrong doing, he would have reacted d same way. If Samuel was a witness 2d wrongs which Saul was perpetrating, he would have rebuked Saul d same way he did when God told him.

D principle is simple. Whether u hear from God or from man or u witness wrongdoing, u have a duty as a pastor or Christian 2 condemn it.

Elijah was a very good example of this. God didn't send Elijah 2 fight Ahab& Jezebel. Elijah saw d evil in his time and took a stance. There were many prophets who were killed cos they didn't bow. Was it God that sent them 2b killed? No sir. They died because they spoke out against d evil in d land. They died because they took a stand.

A pastor doesn't need 2 wait 4 God 2 send him 2d president b4 he speaks out. Evil and good are glaring 2d eyes. When u c them both, u will recognise them. Its left 4u to c evil and bury ur head in d sand like an ostrich& say u are waiting 4 God 2 tell u to speak out against it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu / Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.