Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll (16597 Views)

Debt Servicing Rises, Gulps 72% Of FG Revenues / 72% of Nigerians not willing to pay for national ID renewal – NOIPolls / Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by Sweetpopcorn: 6:42am On Apr 15, 2020
About 72 per cent of Nigerians have expressed concern over lack of food , economic hardship and hunger during the ongoing lockdown in the Abuja, Lagos and Ogun states .
A survey conducted by NOIPolls and published on Tuesday gauged the level of concern of Nigerians about the lockdown order .
Findings indicated that others worry over the survival of those whose livelihood depends on daily hustling .
The opinion poll on COVID- 19 to gauge the perception of Nigerians revealed that almost all adult Nigerians ( 99 per cent ) were aware of the outbreak of coronavirus disease in the country.
“With regards to concerns with the lockdown, 72 per cent of respondents specified that they have concerns about the lockdown. These concerns included lack of food for the poor ( 40 per cent) , that people will die of hunger ( 21 per cent ) , of economic hardship ( 13 per cent ) and the survival of those whose livelihood depends on daily hustling ( nine per cent ) amongst other concerns mentioned ,” the report stated .

https://punchng.com/72-nigerians-express-hunger-concerns-poll/

3 Likes

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by Fasindo: 6:44am On Apr 15, 2020
shocked

Toh Hunger bad.

It's 72% cos it was conducted in Lagos, Ogun nd Abuja, if it was conducted in far north like Jigawa, Sokoto, Kebbi etc it would have been above 100%.

Am very sure that 52% of those statistics ar Buhari supporters

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by nony43(m): 6:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Hunger bad

5 Likes

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by Iceclan(m): 7:11am On Apr 15, 2020
Op... 99% are aware
98% are angry
101%are hungry

What are you saying our people have been hungry since the democratic rapists started their era. The hunger level in Nigeria was above that percent you mentioned even before the outbreak

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by clevvermind(m): 7:26am On Apr 15, 2020
Even me. I'm hungry. I can punch anybody's face now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 15, 2020
a
Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by emmabest2000(m): 7:29am On Apr 15, 2020
Untrue piece of information shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by CrimeKsmart: 7:29am On Apr 15, 2020
F.G should pls do something to this. People are really hungry.

Hunger doesn't know if you are PDP or APC apologist

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by chatinent: 7:29am On Apr 15, 2020
No bi lie. I had an experience this morning when I went to get things from the grocery store. On my way back, a lady (married with kids I supposed) had to call me in a solemn voice (she didn't know how to address the issue) and was just asking for N100. I was touched.The rest is history; we should really help people, even if we don't have in surplus -- I gave her out of my want.

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by Slawormir: 7:29am On Apr 15, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

The thing dey affect every body
Buy Last last everybody go dey alright

But wait o
Even If your livelihood depends on daily hustling

What about this statement from lilwayne:
Always Prepare for the worse and pray for the best"

So most Nigerians nor even dey save money before now incase of incasity.
Na wa o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:29am On Apr 15, 2020
72% indeed.....
it's way past the percentage range.....
these next 12 days.....Hehehe

5 Likes

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by wilemer: 7:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Sweetpopcon:
About 72 per cent of Nigerians have expressed concern over lack of food , economic hardship and hunger during the ongoing lockdown in the Abuja, Lagos and Ogun states . A survey conducted by NOIPolls and published on Tuesday gauged the level of concern of Nigerians about the lockdown order .
Findings indicated that others worry over the survival of those whose livelihood depends on daily hustling .

just too bad
Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by olumide3367(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
werey

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by CodeTemplar: 7:30am On Apr 15, 2020
So true.
Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 15, 2020
too bad, the government is so inconsiderate , it's not everybody that can do fine bara, they should open the roads so normal activities will resume abeg, I'm tired

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by tophumble(m): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2020
When a country fail to invest in agriculture and concentrate only on crude oil, this is wat we get. At this critical point the only thing that Nigerians need is food.

Maybe if they start releasing the statistics of pple dying of hunger related issue per day, then our govt will become serious for once.

I pray hunger won't kill more pple than COVID19

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by hisgrace090: 7:31am On Apr 15, 2020
On point!

Though minister lie Mohammed will not accept this poll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by Ngasky(m): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2020
How many people where sampled from the population

1 Like

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by T4kbaba(m): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2020
clevvermind:
Even me. I'm hungry. I can punch anybody's face now.
You are not hungry! You still have energy to punch, use that energy wisely.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by vasco01(m): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Allah ya karemu daga mutuwan yunwa a kasan Nan

3 Likes

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by tempem: 7:31am On Apr 15, 2020
When Covid-19 goes, we'll eat well! Let's obey.

1 Like

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by christm386: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2020
Every body z hungry, including monaqurils or what ever his stupid name z

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by clevvermind(m): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2020
T4kbaba:

You are not hungry! You still have energy to punch, use that energy wisely.
I'm hungry and angry
Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by Mblingz(m): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2020
Things is damn strong now. God will jugde those that hold our right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by Chekwube1989(m): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2020
Hungry virus is worse that corona virus

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by rawtouch: 7:34am On Apr 15, 2020
them go dey alright
Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by T4kbaba(m): 7:34am On Apr 15, 2020
clevvermind:
I'm hungry and angry
Calm down bro.
Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by deltateam: 7:34am On Apr 15, 2020
Hunger is bad. Government should be supportive.

Make free money now.
Check my signature.
Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by Flyingngel(m): 7:34am On Apr 15, 2020
72% is small.pls don't be economical with the truth.
We are looking at 90%.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll by slimdamatrix1(m): 7:35am On Apr 15, 2020
The government obviously does not care.
It is such a sad thing to have a useless government. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts / Police Recover One Out Of 121 Abducted Students Of Bethel Baptist School / APC NWC, Governors In Close Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.