Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,552 members, 7,847,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

You Think You're Better Right? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Think You're Better Right? (5099 Views)

You Must Have Done This When You're A Kid / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? / If Your Partner Has Gained Weight, Chances Are High That They Think You're The O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Acidosis(m): 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
cococandy:
I do. For myself and in application to my life.

Not for others .

With the only exception of when such acts infringes on the rights of others. And of course when they are being hypocrites who can’t take what they give.

Otherwise I keep my moral beliefs to me. Because I know that morality is subjective

No you do not keep your moral beliefs to yourself. You dish them out to those you care about e.g. your darling daughter.
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Acidosis(m): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Mznaett:

That's her choice to make, actually.
Since she owes no one nothing. grin grin
grin grin I'm in Sifia pain

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Acidosis(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
JoannaSedley:
Exactly. If I sleep with another man aside my husband, I am gaining something too same with the man.

Smh but well, you're right
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Bossjakande: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
JoannaSedley:
Oga whether you fvck cos of love,money or sex they are all the same thing in the grand scheme of things.
You are gaining something from the other person. You fvck for love you gain personal fulfillment or commitment, you fvck for lust with man-prostitute or woman-prostitute..instant gratification and then for money you gain financial fulfillment.
Nobody should stand on any high moral ground to condemn anybody except you are untouched and unsullied.
u are getting it wrong and I feel sad
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Bossjakande: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
Acidosis:

guy live dem dey got a reprobate mind wen dey get older in age dey will laugh at how dey are not wise. how many of dem can tell thier own daughter dis. I will put a blog soon. will mention u.

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by JoannaSedley(f): 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bossjakande:
u are getting it wrong and I feel sad
Why na grin. Please don't be sir
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Bossjakande: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
JoannaSedley:
Why na grin. Please don't be sir
I will mention u in d evening dear. cos u are wrong. how can u compare sex between couple and normal ashewo as d same. am busy now will explain to u better.
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by sisisioge: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lawd! I can't help cringing when regular people appear to be missing the obvious. The irregular person's own is understandable fa...whew!

Nothing goes for nothing while something goes for something...its the rule of life.

4 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Mznaett: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
Acidosis:

Lol
Go sort yourself out grin grin
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
crackhaus:

I agree 100% cheesy

After all, fornication is fornication. Exposure to the same diseases and body fluids, eternity in hell for the pretending Christians.

Besides, the only difference between a sex worker and that girl who expects to be catered for because she has sex with her 'boyfriend' - one is a pro in the big leagues and the other is still in the little leagues. cheesy
Heavy-weight division versus light-weight division.

I disagree with your post, this is the type of mentality that gives Nigerian the entitlement they have. A lot of these prostitutes go through a lot that they cannot speak about, their lives are in danger every single day & they just have to do it because they have no choice. Apart from dangers, the job also very demeaning.

If you can cater for yourself as a Woman, either by yourself, through the help of your BF, you are miles ahead of them & there is absolutely nothing wrong from you receiving money from whosoever you are dating.

If the difference is just between Heavy-weight division versus light-weight division as you said, then you kindly convince your Brother to marry a former sex worker & perhaps convince a Sister you know to be a Prostitute. Let's see how that plays out.

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
sisisioge:
Lawd! I can't help cringing when regular people appear to be missing the obvious. The irregular person's own is understandable fa...whew!

Nothing goes for nothing while something goes for something...its the rule of life.

This is just wrong please, Jokes apart. I really hope you don't agree with this OP.

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
breakerofchains:

Your lack of common sense is disgusting.

Because if you made use of even one of your five Brain cells, you would have figured out that I was referring to girls who have sugar daddies, they call them runs babes.

I have nothing against prostitution apart from the fact that they do so much for so little

And what makes yo think runs babes don't have businesses and careers? They do. They just don't do shit for the free.

Now go wipe your broke boyfriend's ass, dumb bitch.

If you really want to be a RUNS girl, please just go ahead. No one is stopping you.

Just don't try to guilt trip us into accepting that it is right.

2 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by lilianofentse(f): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
breakerofchains:
Madam, you think you are better because you don't get paid for sex?

Lmao..

Sis, did you even get to bust a nut during sex?

No?

No orgasm,no money , you will still enter keke with the 200 naira he gave you after grumbling and you'll go home to soak garri.

Yet for some weird reason , you think you are better than that slay queen who gets sponsored vacations abroad, thousands of dollars, baby girl lifestyle fully funded while her own money keeps growing in her bank account untouched... For doing what?

For the same f*cling SEX you're doing for free.

Yet , yet

You think you're better... Ehya sorry oh.

Just so we're clear, if you like be Mary amaka, to the average Nigerian man, you are still an OLOSHO.

These girls you talk down on are finessers. They are scamming the system that was made to scam them.

I'm not saying you should start demanding payment for your orgasmless sex, hey , by all means keep fucking for free.
But never ever deceive yourself by thinking you're better.
You're not.

She's running a business, securing her bag.

You're operating a charity organization , which is OK too.

But who's cashing out?

Edit:

I wish bland. had a block button. I woulve loved to block some dumb bitches (I call guys and girls "bitch"wink

STAY TRIGGERED

So some dumbfucks be all over this thread saying shit like " make your own money"

Okay listen,

Imma make my own MONEY and still won't Bleep you for free okay??

Once again

STAY PRESSED

lalasticlacla mynd44 please close this thread. It damages the reputation of nairaland and isn't in the right section.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by sisisioge: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
truthsayer009:

This is just wrong please, Jokes apart. I really hope you don't agree with this OP.

Oga, I know and understand that we all give something for something. Rewards aren't monetary alone - affections, that loving feeling, gratification, recognition, handshakes, whatever! You've not found yourself hugging a girl extra tight after a wonderful episode? Yeah, that's her reward fa...not counting the differed payments. Ever wonder why you kept giving that chick in your life money tongue . Anyways, we all pay for loving, either in kind or cash. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
truthsayer009:

If you really want to be a RUNS girl, please just go ahead. No one is stopping you.

Who is us?
undecided
Who needs your "acceptance"?

Get back to me when your " acceptance" can be cashed in the bank.

Till then, idgaf.
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by sisisioge: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
truthsayer009:

Swear you've never given a girl you once screwed money before? tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
lilianofentse:
lalasticlacla mynd44 please close this thread. It damages the reputation of nairaland and isn't in the right section.

Leemao...

This has got to be a f*cking joke

Reputation...

Dafuq... grin

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
sisisioge:

Swear you've never given a girl you once screwed money before? tongue tongue

I have, Infact even more than once, Man is already known as provider & I have been in a No-sex relationship & I still give her money. As long as you're with a girl, you must spend money.

The issue here is equating Sex via prostitution to a girl receiving money from her Spouse.

2 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by DeeMain(m): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
elantraceey:
You're just a lazy ass, there are ladies out there who work for their money and sponsor themselves for all the luxuries they want, so if was no sex you won't survive?.. but you're right about one thing though, all these men will still see you the way they want to, whether you're selling your body or not

Not true, your last sentence. Depends on the kind of men you roll with or attract. Do not generalize, even you should know this.

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Raalsalghul: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
breakerofchains:
Madam, you think you are better because you don't get paid for sex?

Lmao..

Sis, did you even get to bust a nut during sex?

No?

No orgasm,no money , you will still enter keke with the 200 naira he gave you after grumbling and you'll go home to soak garri.

Yet for some weird reason , you think you are better than that slay queen who gets sponsored vacations abroad, thousands of dollars, baby girl lifestyle fully funded while her own money keeps growing in her bank account untouched... For doing what?

For the same f*cling SEX you're doing for free.

Yet , yet

You think you're better... Ehya sorry oh.

Just so we're clear, if you like be Mary amaka, to the average Nigerian man, you are still an OLOSHO.

These girls you talk down on are finessers. They are scamming the system that was made to scam them.

I'm not saying you should start demanding payment for your orgasmless sex, hey , by all means keep fucking for free.
But never ever deceive yourself by thinking you're better.
You're not.

She's running a business, securing her bag.

You're operating a charity organization , which is OK too.

But who's cashing out?

Edit:

I wish bland. had a block button. I woulve loved to block some dumb bitches (I call guys and girls "bitch"wink

STAY TRIGGERED

So some dumbfucks be all over this thread saying shit like " make your own money"

Okay listen,

Imma make my own MONEY and still won't Bleep you for free okay??

Once again

STAY PRESSED

Op how much for TDB and ST?
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
cococandy:
I agree with you OP. I don’t have time to go into details on why I agree.

I have one advice for anyone (lady) who isn’t into getting paid for sex in any form. Make you’re doing it for you. For your personal beliefs and/or spirituality.

If you’re doing it for men, then you’re losing on both ends. For most men, as long as another man has thought about you lustfully, it doesn’t even matter if you had sex with that man or not, you’re an olosho and it’s all your fault. How dare you conduct yourself in a way that will make another man look at you desirably.

Sounds extreme? Observe the trends.

I know you won't say anything that makes sense on a thread like this, but It's fine.

Not like I expected anything saner!

2 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Raalsalghul: 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
ibkayee:
From whatever their religious/moral standpoint is, I suppose technically they are ‘better’, but at the end of the day, not everyone practices the same faith and/or subscribes to the same morals and that’s fine. Do what you want with your body, as long as you aren’t harming anyone. If whatever you’re doing is between two consenting adults, I don't see the issue. It’s not murder.

In regards to fvcking for free or not. Men exploit women for sex everyday so why not use the same men for their money too, when even orgasm is not guaranteed, at least you’ll be getting something tangible out of it cheesy

Men will tell you ‘women enjoy sex too’ to complain about paying for it but will be the same ones joking about loose boreholes and crying over body counts of over minus 2, meaning that they do in fact think women are ‘losing’ something by having sex (and will use the ‘but women enjoy it too’ line when it suits them) but don’t want the woman to invest grin

I’m aware that ‘not all’ men are like this, but the ones that are are enough for women of like minds to pay them back in their own coin lol.

I’m not necessarily telling anyone to start asking for money for sex but if that’s what you’re into, flourish and if you aren’t into it, no problem either. But let people live grin
Hmmm! What changed.
Saw you as the timid type.

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by ibkayee(f): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Hmmm! What changed.
Saw you as the timid type.
Lol I don’t know, you tell me
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Op how much for TDB and ST?

Sheesh...ghetto.

Premium services are not provided in your present geographical FINANCIAL location. Try freemium VASELINE versions.

7 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by DeeMain(m): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
breakerofchains:

Olodo...comparing runs to fraud...

Use your brain abeg

The differences are not that mighty as you may think.

You are transacting with and spending your life/blood/soul/spirit/energy in exchange for money. They are transacting with and spending their victim's life/blood/soul/spirit/energy in exchange for money.

To me the end result is the same. A wasted, afflicted, sometimes tormented life.

You see, it's all blood money. Their victim's blood. Your own blood.

Nature teaches us about life. In nature you sow and harvest. It is the same with life.

Keep sowing with your blood.

In the fullness of time let us count scores.

Best wishes.
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Op is talking from both sides of her mouth. You are not encouraging payment for sex. But you will get paid to be fuucked. Cos you can't be fuucked for free.

I agree no one is better. Are you indirectly advertising your market? By the way, I don't swindle fanny's of women who request money upfront. I get it all free.

Op seem to be having orgasmless sex. Too much emphasis in your post.

Good luck with your trade.

Thank you oh my Sister. A Sex worker trying to convince people on public forum to accept.

She feels the need to tell the world about her personal decision she took in cubicle. Her decisions is of nobody's business as she can actually just post this on her Whatsapp status but she felt the need to get validations other Women that she is right.

Looking for Justification where there is none, Just go ahead & enjoy the money you receive from getting Fvcked & don't bother us.

OP Good luck with your trade.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Yep, I knew who she was/is immediately lol.

Interesting.
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
DeeMain:

You are transacting with and spending your life/blood/soul/spirit/energy in exchange for money. They are transacting with and spending their victim's life/blood/soul/spirit/energy in exchange for money.

To me the end result is the same.

It's all blood money. Their victim's blood. Your own blood.

Best wishes.

OK , spending your spirit and blood for free is better abi?

The weird keeps jumping out.

All these on top sex? SEX!!!!!

No one, not even one has countered my submission with logic..
Not like I expected any though...not surprised

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
truthsayer009:

Thank you oh my Sister. A Sex worker trying to convince people on public forum to accept.

She feels the need to tell the world about her personal decision she took in cubicle. Her decisions is of nobody's business as she can actually just post this on her Whatsapp status but she felt the need to get validations other Women that she is right.

Looking for Justification where there is none, Just go ahead & enjoy the money you receive from getting Fvcked & don't bother us.

OP Good luck with your trade.

Lol...you think I care about convincing anybody?

Idgaf...I ain't getting paid for this okay?

At the end of it all, it's all fun and games.

But if one woman, just one woman is inspired to actually think for herself, not become a sex worker or anything, but actually see things from a clearer perspective, then that'll be interesting.

Validation?

If I wanted "validation", I certainly wouldn't seek it on a predominantly Nigerian platform knowing how many of them are riddled with severe cases of ignorance, false sense of morality and acute hypocrisy.

Plis dear grin

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
DeeMain:

To me the end result is the same. A wasted, afflicted, sometimes tormented life.

You see, it's all blood money. Their victim's blood. Your own blood.

Nature teaches us about life. In nature you sow and harvest. It is the same with life.

Keep sowing with your blood.

Best wishes.

Tell that too the men who give their blood, spirit, soul and whatever yigiyaga it is you wrote up there to every thing in a skirt for FREE...

This is getting funny grin
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by DeeMain(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
breakerofchains:

OK , spending your spirit and blood for free is better abi?

The weird keeps jumping out.

All these on top sex? SEX!!!!!

No one, not even one has countered my submission with logic..
Not like I expected any though...not surprised

Nne, there is no transaction involved in one while there is in the other. We are talking about using your own body/blood/life to make money.

You are sowing, just know harvest will come and you will not like it. It's nature's law.

Las Las it's your life, spend it however you want. At least we agree on this point.
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Op is talking from both sides of her mouth. You are not encouraging payment for sex. But you will get paid to be fuucked. Cos you can't be fuucked for free.

I agree no one is better. Are you indirectly advertising your market? By the way, I don't swindle fanny's of women who request money upfront. I get it all free.

Op seem to be having orgasmless sex. Too much emphasis in your post.

Good luck with your trade.

Lol...

Bisexual and lesbian babes will always get orgasms..

Can't say same for our hetero sisters...

Sexually, you men overrate your importance. No lies.
How many women get orgasms from having sex with men? Please go figure.

This is why transactional sex will ALWAYS be a thing.
This is why female pornstars will always get paid higher than their male counterparts.

When hetero women start getting orgasms as much as hetero men , maybe we'll have this discussion.

When it comes to sexual satisfaction, men need women more than women need men.

Women are more likely to reach orgasms having sex with their fellow women than having sex with men...

Don't argue with me without consulting Google please.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stinking Pussies: Women Learn Your Hygiene! / My Husband Has Been Lying About His Age For 8 Years /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.