Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,204 members, 7,853,114 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

You Think You're Better Right? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Think You're Better Right? (5128 Views)

You Must Have Done This When You're A Kid / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? / If Your Partner Has Gained Weight, Chances Are High That They Think You're The O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
DeeMain:

Nne, there is no transaction involved in one while there is in the other. We are talking about using your own body/blood/life to make money.

You are sowing, just know harvest will come and you will not like it. It's nature's law.

Las Las it's your life, spend it however you want. At least we agree on this point.

So the money is the problem now abi?

Finally, I present to you,

THE TRUTH

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by DeeMain(m): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
breakerofchains:

Tell that too the men who give their blood, spirit, soul and whatever yigiyaga it is you wrote up there to every thing in a skirt for FREE...

This is getting funny grin

A child was told she was killing herself, you know what she did? She reached for her neck and asked "Please where is the blood?"
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by sisisioge: 6:13am On Jun 05, 2019
Wow! They brought it back!

Awesome! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by sisisioge: 6:20am On Jun 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

I have, Infact even more than once, Man is already known as provider & I have been in a No-sex relationship & I still give her money. As long as you're with a girl, you must spend money.

The issue here is equating Sex via prostitution to a girl receiving money from her Spouse.

Nah...that's the angle you're looking at it from. I'm not seeing prostitution, rather I see mutual exchange. Why would a man spend in a relationship? Because a babe agreed to date him alone? Why not call her a prostitution for dating you , regardless of whether she gives up the cookies or not. The one that didn't give you the cookies must have given you so much too...time, affections, kisses, support, hugs, cooks, cleans, etc.

Again, life is all about give and take.

2 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Daeylar(f): 6:59am On Jun 05, 2019
Yay you got your thread back cheesy congrats op grin I like that. cheesy nice one seun & mods. cheesy
Let seun rest before he sees 20 threads all dedicated to him grin

Anyway. Seun, Since it seems you're in an obliging mood, how about that block button? What do you think? It's a good idea wink

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by emmaodet: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2019
Acidosis:

I like your doggedness, my friend. Good to see you hide behind a strange moniker. smiley

I like your contributions and really impressed.
You just gained a new follower.
I think the lady you have been discussing with is safia.
My instinct tells me she is the one.
Her replys, rudeness, harshness are all safi's signature and it as all her n ame written all over it.
I may be wrong though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by mrphysics(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2019
sisisioge:

Nah...that's the angle you're looking at it from. I'm not seeing prostitution, rather I see mutual exchange. Why would a man spend in a relationship? Because a babe agreed to date him alone? Why not call her a prostitution for dating you , regardless of whether she gives up the cookies or not. The one that didn't give you the cookies must have given you so much too...time, affections, kisses, support, hugs, cooks, cleans, etc.

Life is about give and take but it all depends on the reference frame. I have no issue with what people do for sex. I have no problem when someone takes money for sex or give it out for free. I am only concerned about equating sex for money.

The first question I asked myself when I read your submission and that of others is "what's the reason for prostitution"; abundance or lack of money? Secondly, what is the value of sex?

Let me give my opinion on the above questions.

1. There is a beginning to everything. The process of a thing is not the beginning of that thing. At at the time a lady decides to indulge in prostitution, how was her life, her needs, and her condition. I do not have a primary data to back this up but from experience, it all began in the lack of the basic amenities, hence the decision to equate sex to money. But what if at that space in time she was considering this great decision she had all she needed, trust me, there is a high probability she would pursue other things of life.
Therefore the equation is:
Sex(x1,t1) = money (x2,t2) (if and only if at x1 and t1, there is no money) ---------1
Sex /= money (if there is abundance of money @ t=t1)

My point here is that what determines whether of give sex for money is their condition at the time of taking this decision. Therefore it is wrong to equate it simply because of its present time in space.

I doubt you at this time would give sex for money, however, a simple research in brothels or with those that give sex for money might prove this point right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by StrikeBack(m): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2019
Donstan18 or safia
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by mrphysics(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2019
mrphysics:

Life is about give and take but it all depends on the reference frame. I have no issue with what people do for sex. I have no problem when someone takes money for sex or give it out for free. I am only concerned about equating sex for money.

The first question I asked myself when I read your submission and that of others is "what's the reason for prostitution"; abundance or lack of money? Secondly, what is the value of sex?

Let me give my opinion on the above questions.

1. There is a beginning to everything. The process of a thing is not the beginning of that thing. At at the time a lady decides to indulge in prostitution, how was her life, her needs, and her condition. I do not have a primary data to back this up but from experience, it all began in the lack of the basic amenities, hence the decision to equate sex to money. But what if at that space in time she was considering this great decision she had all she needed, trust me, there is a high probability she would pursue other things of life.
Therefore the equation is:
Sex(x1,t1) = money (x2,t2) (if and only if at x1 and t1, there is no money) ---------1
Sex /= money (if there is abundance of money @ t=t1)

My point here is that what determines whether of give sex for money is their condition at the time of taking this decision. Therefore it is wrong to equate it simply because of its present time in space.

I doubt you at this time would give sex for money, however, a simple research in brothels or with those that give sex for money might prove this point right.

2. The value of sex: The value you genuinely accord to sex determines it's actual value if it goes same way.

A slay queen that offers sex for money (A) and a sugar daddy that spends money for sex (B) both do not give it same value.

To A, Sex = money......... 1
To B, Money = Orgasm... 2

Since sex is not equal to money for the two parties, it is wrong to equate them. The first law of mathematical associations states that A = B iff B = A.

All these jargons?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Mznaett: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2019
Ho la la! Our thread is back. grin grin
For those of you that can't do without calling on the mods to ban or delete a thread that you can't relate with, I'd advise you use the EXIT button next time. undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Bossjakande: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2019
gosh.am speechless
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by crackhaus: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

I disagree with your post, this is the type of mentality that gives Nigerian the entitlement they have. A lot of these prostitutes go through a lot that they cannot speak about, their lives are in danger every single day & they just have to do it because they have no choice. Apart from dangers, the job also very demeaning.

If you can cater for yourself as a Woman, either by yourself, through the help of your BF, you are miles ahead of them & there is absolutely nothing wrong from you receiving money from whosoever you are dating.

If the difference is just between Heavy-weight division versus light-weight division as you said, then you kindly convince your Brother to marry a former sex worker & perhaps convince a Sister you know to be a Prostitute. Let's see how that plays out.
Lol..

I already typed a response to this yesterday, but by the time I hit submit, the thread was gone.
Nice to see it back. grin
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by cococandy(f): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2019
That
Acidosis:

No you do not keep your moral beliefs to yourself. You dish them out to those you care about e.g. your darling daughter.
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by cococandy(f): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2019
Why are you upset?
truthsayer009:

I know you won't say anything that makes sense on a thread like this, but It's fine.

Not like I expected anything saner!

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Chubhie: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2019
breakerofchains:
Madam, you think you are better because you don't get paid for sex?

Lmao..

Sis, did you even get to bust a nut during sex?

No?

No orgasm,no money , you will still enter keke with the 200 naira he gave you after grumbling and you'll go home to soak garri.

Yet for some weird reason , you think you are better than that slay queen who gets sponsored vacations abroad, thousands of dollars, baby girl lifestyle fully funded while her own money keeps growing in her bank account untouched... For doing what?

For the same f*cling SEX you're doing for free.

Yet , yet

You think you're better... Ehya sorry oh.

Just so we're clear, if you like be Mary amaka, to the average Nigerian man, you are still an OLOSHO.

These girls you talk down on are finessers. They are scamming the system that was made to scam them.

I'm not saying you should start demanding payment for your orgasmless sex, hey , by all means keep fucking for free.
But never ever deceive yourself by thinking you're better.
You're not.

She's running a business, securing her bag.

You're operating a charity organization , which is OK too.

But who's cashing out?

Edit:

I wish bland. had a block button. I woulve loved to block some dumb bitches (I call guys and girls "bitch"wink

STAY TRIGGERED

So some dumbfucks be all over this thread saying shit like " make your own money"

Okay listen,

Imma make my own MONEY and still won't Bleep you for free okay??

Once again

STAY PRESSED

Very solid valid argument from a business perspective.

3 Likes

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Chubhie: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2019
lilianofentse:
lalasticlacla mynd44 please close this thread. It damages the reputation of nairaland and isn't in the right section.
Close which thread biko nu? Reputation of Nl ke? I'v heard and seen enough for today already!
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by lilianofentse(f): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2019
Chubhie:

Close which thread biko nu? Reputation of Nl ke? I'v heard and seen enough for today already!
you support this?
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Chubhie: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2019
cococandy:
I agree with you OP. I don’t have time to go into details on why I agree.

I have one advice for anyone (lady) who isn’t into getting paid for sex in any form. Make you’re doing it for you. For your personal beliefs and/or spirituality.

If you’re doing it for men, then you’re losing on both ends. For most men, as long as another man has thought about you lustfully, it doesn’t even matter if you had sex with that man or not, you’re an olosho and it’s all your fault. How dare you conduct yourself in a way that will make another man look at you desirably.

Sounds extreme? Observe the trends.
hehhhehehe!!!! Uwa na acho ikpu!

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Chubhie: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2019
lilianofentse:
you support this?
Regardless of my personal convictions, I applaud a well crafted valid argument when i come across one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by lilianofentse(f): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2019
Chubhie:

Regardless of my personal convictions, I applaud a well crafted valid argument when i come across one.
your thread "when you enter a woman" says otherwise.
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Chubhie: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2019
lilianofentse:
your thread "when you enter a woman" says otherwise.
That thread was premised on spirituality. While this thread is valid on a business perspective. I hope we're clear on this?

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by lilianofentse(f): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2019
Chubhie:

That thread was premised on spirituality. While this thread is valid on a business perspective. I hope we're clear on this?
so spirituality has no business with morality? Ke bonge lerra

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2019
Wow, they brought it back cheesy breakerofchains you're mouthed cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 05, 2019
sisisioge:

Thank you, I don't call her prostitute for dating me because of her motives. Once the motive is to have -> Sex -> Stand up -> Collect money. It's called prostitution. I agree everything is give & take, but once sex becomes the modus operandi of your survival, you're a prostitute.

I already know you ladies are trying to normalize the act but honestly It's never going to fly with me.

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Chubhie: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
lilianofentse:
You lost me.

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by lilianofentse(f): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
Chubhie:

You lost me.
find yourself.

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Acidosis(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
cococandy:
That

It's funny how you condemn infidelity yet stay mute on matters that concern prostitution (sleeping around for financial or material gains). Prostitutes don't care about marital status FYI and commitment to a partner is never an option in the bye-laws of a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by KevinDein: 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
lilianofentse:
grin Good question.

They tend to be confused around here. They tend not to stand for anything so they just fall for anything. grin

(Too bad you are a spurs fan though wink)

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by elantraceey(f): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
DeeMain:

Not true, your last sentence. Depends on the kind of men you roll with or attract. Do not generalize, even you should know this.

From experience....most of them.
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Chubhie: 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
lilianofentse:
find yourself.
You lost me when you try to lump different threads just to advance your POV. Now, for the sake of this thread I think I was clear enough to point out that from a business and pragmatic point of views that it was a solid argument in terms of premise,structure and conclusion.

Only a madman can argue the validity of OP arguments.

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Better Right? by sisisioge: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

Thank you, I don't call her prostitute for dating me because of her motives. Once the motive is to have -> Sex -> Stand up -> Collect money. It's called prostitution. I agree everything is give & take, but once sex becomes the modus operandi of your survival, you're a prostitute.

I already know you ladies are trying to normalize the act but honestly It's never going to fly with me.

Well, now that we are agreed about life's dealings being transactional. Any girl you pick without thinking beyond the cookies with would naturally get the fastest reward for her efforts(money), the one you pick with thoughts of the future will think about differed payment( baby I want this...that...), the one you marry will collect upfront(dowry) and installmental payments as time goes by. This role could be reversed if the females champions the relationship. EOD. grin
Re: You Think You're Better Right? by Chubhie: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
KevinDein:

grin Good question.

They tend to be confused around here. They tend not to stand for anything so they just fall for anything. grin

(Too bad you are a spurs fan though wink)
You see girl begin shine teeth up-and-down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tips On Growing Natural Hair Fast In Weeks / Self-Heating Knee Protector For Painful Knee! ! / My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.